opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani Bb 10 Ki Title nehi jit paya... Lekin runner up hokar bhi woh ab winner hai... Just roadies history repeat... Log BB 10 ka itihas iyad rakkhega bani ke liye... Kuch din Mai sab winner ka name bhi vul jayega... Har jaga winner ka nehi bani ka charcha Ho rahi hai...

Social site per , asli jindegi Mai bani ka fans bani k ashpash hai ek army group k tarah... Ek Uk uski sabse bari sabud hai.. Pata nehi india or india k ashpash agar bani istarase ayi to konsa flood hoga...And maanveer ke saath hai to only niti ya uski kuch bb dost...

Yes Bani ek fixed winner hai woh bhi Kiska ? Only fans ka...

Pisle har season Mai runner up KO lekar itna charcha nehi Hua jitna iss season Mai bani ka horaha hai... Unfortunately bb ka biasing script ke bajase bani shahed title nehi jit payi ...lekin sabki dilo ka ek tarfa rani bani geyi One an only Bani...

Asli bajigar isse kehete hai...

Bani ap hamare liye hamesha aphi FTW ❤️Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, no one remembers roadies 4 winner, but many be surprised even there she was no 2, history will repeat .. 
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mybro_2004

I agree, no one remembers roadies 4 winner, but many be surprised even there she was no 2, history will repeat ..

harkar jitne wale ko bani kehete hai 👏
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the best thing about Bani is how totally unaffected she is by this whole partiality and unfairness during this season. Most who have been at the receiving end has spoken about it, but Bani is just taking the positives and is happy basking in finally being out of the BB house being with family and interacting with fans, in person, through IVs and of course by being active on SM.
And her dis happy, positive outlook has gone a long way in making her fans happy too.⭐️👏
ladygogo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gus lets keep it sweet and simple BANI HUM SAB KE DILON KI RANI!!😃
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think the best thing about Bani is how totally unaffected she is by this whole partiality and unfairness during this season. Most who have been at the receiving end has spoken about it, but Bani is just taking the positives and is happy basking in finally being out of the BB house being with family and interacting with fans, in person, through IVs and of course by being active on SM.

And her dis happy, positive outlook has gone a long way in making her fans happy too.⭐️👏

Agreed
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygogo

Gus lets keep it sweet and simple BANI HUM SAB KE DILON KI RANI!!😃

👏
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Manveer toh sachi gayab ho gaya.😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is the first time I voted for someone.
I think we all wanted Bani to win. Her journey was pretty tough.
But if she is so happy and feels like a winner, I think her fans who voted won too.
Happiness is all that matters. 😊
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree she is our real winner manveer won by cheating