"fixed winner" tag costed Bani the trophy

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Now that dust has settled and we all can look back clearly what really happened within the last seven days of BB10.

No one thought that Manveer stands any chance against Bani, given the fact that she did got some preferential treatment as compared with other housemates. There was so much outcry about this on social media that even though she got more votes then Manveer, BB didn't took any chance to be called the fixed or scripted show where they fix winners.

So the Fixed Winner tag costed Bani 4000000 and the trophy.

Why the impression that she was fixed can be discussed in details and was actually discussed in details to the point where, what is she wasn't the fixed, but may be Manveer was, gave BB a clean slate this season. Clever BB.Edited by Love-u-all - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
according to me this theme costed bani or any other celeb the trophy. Everyone kept fighting over Bani, rohan, lopa, gaurav and mona and no one could ever guess that BB had never considered votes in this season. All the decisions this season were based on theme and not pre planned. 
1. Manu never got nominated since he came back.

2. Manveer was given ticket to final week and then on the basis of strong team in strength based task straight entry in final

3. Rohan was nominated for whole season so that he can be evicted whenever makers wanted.

4. Manu was taken in top 4 just to make him loose to Lopa so that she comes 3rd

5. Everything was planned. Nothing happened because of votes.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
6) Manveer was a captain for an entire month.

7) He was praised every WKW, and Salman would ask for his 'special' opinion on the matter. 

8) Isn't he the only contestant in the history of Bigg Boss, and also the winner, who was not reprimanded or shown in the bad light even once? ðŸ˜†
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
9. 1st time ever i saw voting been done between just 2 contestants not once but twice in same season. I have never seen that in any season before

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This year's creative team should be fired. They did a horrible job. They obviously planned it such that either Bani or Manveer could have won in the end. They set up Bani's game too.. just in case Manveer's marriage thingy opened up before the finale, they could make Bani win.
BB definitely was very lenient towards these two (also lenient towards Manu - though they never wanted Manu to win, which was apparent)
BB10 was like a predicatable movie right from start. The only suspence was "Bani..or Manveer"?!!!

They mostly didnt care for rules being broken but suddenly sometimes took it as a serious offence - depending on who was breaking them!  Manveer holding the rope for Priyanka when he was sanchalak was completely ignored by BB. Bani  clearly did give OM a push but it was ignored too. Manveer did give Rohan a chest butt (whatever that's called) but no mention of that. None of these people hit back yet no punishment was given. So BB has been inconsistent on purpose.
Bani has damaged BB's property. But no action was taken. No matter what Lopa says to her in a task, Bani cannot break the phone! 
Rohan was bashed by BB for is captaincy. Manveer was a worse captain but BB ignored that.
A task was radh because of Bani but she wasnt blamed for it (call center). Lopa and Rohan got yelled at when a task got radh (ranking task).
By editing Rohan's scenes, they made it obvious that they want to keep the nicer people out just to make their favorites appear good in public eye.
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

according to me this theme costed bani or any other celeb the trophy. Everyone kept fighting over Bani, rohan, lopa, gaurav and mona and no one could ever guess that BB had never considered votes in this season. All the decisions this season were based on theme and not pre planned. 

1. Manu never got nominated since he came back.

2. Manveer was given ticket to final week and then on the basis of strong team in strength based task straight entry in final

3. Rohan was nominated for whole season so that he can be evicted whenever makers wanted.

4. Manu was taken in top 4 just to make him loose to Lopa so that she comes 3rd

5. Everything was planned. Nothing happened because of votes.

Told ya so, theme would need to be fulfilled in the end for this season, if not then season would be considered flop.  

Surprising how the marital status remained hidden for so long till after the end.

I won't be wasting any of my time on the next season again. Reality tv doesn't exist anymore for such shows.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I kept saying this fixed winner tag for Bani was a red cheering to divert ppl's attention from d one who was actually being prepared with all possible help from BB team to be made the winner and that is Manveer. Won't be surprised if it comes out that it was the BB team itself who stated this rumour of bani being a fixed winner.
Also I feel the who Lopa bani rivalry was too forced and was never that intense that bb made out it out to be and again Tht could possibly be to keep ppl's attention on dem and hence not highlight manveers wrong doings at all. Same with Rohan too I feel. And as I said we feel for it hook line and sinker.😆
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

This year's creative team should be fired. They did a horrible job. They obviously planned it such that either Bani or Manveer could have won in the end. They set up Bani's game too.. just in case Manveer's marriage thingy opened up before the finale, they could make Bani win.

BB definitely was very lenient towards these two (also lenient towards Manu - though they never wanted Manu to win, which was apparent)
BB10 was like a predicatable movie right from start. The only suspence was "Bani..or Manveer"?!!!

They mostly didnt care for rules being broken but suddenly sometimes took it as a serious offence - depending on who was breaking them! Manveer holding the rope for Priyanka when he was sanchalak was completely ignored by BB. Bani clearly did give OM a push but it was ignored too. Manveer did give Rohan a chest butt (whatever that's called) but no mention of that. None of these people hit back yet no punishment was given. So BB has been inconsistent on purpose.
Bani has damaged BB's property. But no action was taken. No matter what Lopa says to her in a task, Bani cannot break the phone!
Rohan was bashed by BB for is captaincy. Manveer was a worse captain but BB ignored that.
A task was radh because of Bani but she wasnt blamed for it (call center). Lopa and Rohan got yelled at when a task got radh (ranking task).
By editing Rohan's scenes, they made it obvious that they want to keep the nicer people out just to make their favorites appear good in public eye.

Very well analyzed, understandable why TRPs never climbed to the point where Chanel can brag about the success of the show. Gut feeling that there could be major changes in store for the next season. May be live voting and a new host. For me this show is addictive, keeps me interested all 104 days.