6th Feb written update

Ishkarafan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with the chef giving shaurya a sample he has made but he is totally frustrated. Chef again requests him for a guideline from mehak but he becomes very angry and warns him to make it within 24 hours or he would be fired
At home ravi chachu comes with some of mehak's woollen clothes since it's winter.mami and mama welcomes him. MEHAK comes there and becomes very happy. Then when she left to bring him some water mama proposes to start a business with him with 50 50 partnership 😲 but Ravi is dumbstruck. MEHAK comes there and becomes doubtful. Ravi leaves from there asking for sometime to think about it (thank god itni akal to aaya).outside the room mehak asks about it but Ravi brushes it off saying nothing beta but mehak warns him that mama and shaurya are not at all in goodterms so please don't do anything that would affect her and shaurya's relationship further (thank girl atleast u have some brains than other serial abla naris 😆 )
Ravi promises her he would not do anysuch thing.
Karuna mom is making awara out mehak's clothes along with shaurya but mehak is very scared and holding some of his suits request her not to do so. Then there comes shaurya already angry and on seeing all this becomes more agitated and takes her bag forcefully. MEHAK runs behind him and finally he burns her bag infront of mom and mehak and tells her this is how his mind is also burning right now and walk inside home angrily. MEHAK stands there frozen and karuna ma holds her 😭 . Mama and mami witness all these through the window and mami seems very happy
At night shaurya is talking and warning the chef again about the custard I guess in the retaurant. While mehak hears all this near the door .shaurya sees her through the reflection in the glass door and comes there and shout at her . She teases him for burning her bag for this reason 😆 and he closes the door
Later in bedroom mehak calls kanta chachi and asks her if all the mards are this egoistic to ask for some help from their wives . Kanta chachi tells her even if they are khadoos they are their own husbands so we women have to support their husband's problems.she ends the call and karuna mom comes there offering her new clothes and tells her she has to apologise to her everyday. MEHAK asks her why can't he ask her directly for help to which she says from childhood he has competed lonely that he thinks evenif he stoop so low he will never ask for anyhelp to show he is never vulnerable to anyone
MEHAK decides to do something...
Next part coming... 😊 Edited by Ishkarafan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks pri you are a sweetheart ...we all are waiting
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Pri I'm Anam, but I like to be called Ammu. Thank you so much... :) 
Ishkarafan thumbnail
Next morning shaurya sees everyone in restaurant so happy and enthusiastic that he doubts whether it's his own place 😆 . He sees mehak giving instruction to chefs 😉 .he drags her from there and asks her to get lost to which she says she is helping him for free without his request and but still will never forgive his deeds 😆 and reminds him twice 'DHOKE SE KUCH NAHI CHURAYA HAI' 🤣 (should see his expressions)
She makes the dish and chefs praise her while shaurya stands there with his usual expressions 😆 . Finally the chef present the custard to the investors and that praise it and michalle (the guest) asks to see the person who made it.shaurya is seen confused

Precap...
Shaurya praises mehak in the kitchen infront of chefs and rubs off the custard remains on her forehead and touches her waist and hugs her very tightly. While mehak is really lost at the moment 😳 he is seen smirking and in a devil expression planning something worst 😡
I think he might do something worst with her resulting in the new promo scenario.after that he may not dare to do something like that to her again 🤣 .how much deep he may dig his own pit again and again.bewakoof
Ishkarafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Thanks pri you are a sweetheart ...we all are waiting

Thank u 😳
Ishkarafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

@Pri I'm Anam, but I like to be called Ammu. Thank you so much... :)

Hi ammu thank u so much 😳
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ishkarafan may I ask your name? Sweetheart I love your update ðŸ˜† I was feeling the same as your emoji's did in the update. 

I wonder what he's planning? This devil! 😡 No wonder the women group is protesting against. If I was Mahek I would have rescued him after I make sure the women beat him. What a good lesson to be learnt 😉 but I love how she came with her scooty ðŸ˜† Is the video promo out? I only saw pics
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much my dear for the update ðŸ˜ƒ
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishkarafan

Next morning shaurya sees everyone in restaurant so happy and enthusiastic that he doubts whether it's his own place 😆 . He sees mehak giving instruction to chefs 😉 .he drags her from there and asks her to get lost to which she says she is helping him for free without his request and but still will never forgive his deeds 😆 and reminds him twice 'DHOKE SE KUCH NAHI CHURAYA HAI' 🤣 (should see his expressions)
She makes the dish and chefs praise her while shaurya stands there with his usual expressions 😆 . Finally the chef present the custard to the investors and that praise it and michalle (the guest) asks to see the person who made it.shaurya is seen confused

Precap...
Shaurya praises mehak in the kitchen infront of chefs and rubs off the custard remains on her forehead and touches her waist and hugs her very tightly. While mehak is really lost at the moment 😳 he is seen smirking and in a devil expression planning something worst 😡
I think he might do something worst with her resulting in the new promo scenario.after that he may not dare to do something like that to her again 🤣 .how much deep he may dig his own pit again and again.bewakoof

SK is not only digging deeper he throwin sand & gravel on himself to be buried under his own conscience.   (that is if he has one 😉 )
Oh ! Lord Mehak typical Indian biwi 😆
Like SK said. " pati maare pite ghar se bahar nikaal de 😆 phir bhi woh pati parmeshwar 😆
Mehek is making him believe that even more now 😆
Well ! Feminist talk & abuse from the same tongue does not go hand in hand 🤢
ShauryaKhanna - Haati ke daant kane ke aur dikhane ke aur 😛 hote hain 😆
Btw will it be a happy ending for the story finally or not
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you so much pri for your sweet gesture...