Agar Tum Saath Ho DT (Final)

loveneverdies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello fellow IF members!

This is the latest discussion thread for Agar Tum Saath Ho and request you all to kindly use only this thread for any kind of Query, Concern, Information or Discussion related to ATSH.

I have not been an ardent fan of this since its inception, but, things have changed for good now and I would like to tell you that now I am following this show religiously since the tracks of Chandan and Zeba have started to get into limelight. I love the way Neema and Ravi react to problems and the way they handle their issues, with so much of maturity and diligence. This show has been entirely shot in my city (Delhi) and the portrayal of characters, their lifestyle and problems, are very much relatable to our day to day lives. No more wedding palaces used in place of living spaces, no more middle class people desperate to become super rich, and no more crying over their lifestyle!
Whole cast is doing a commendable job here!

Background score is definitely heart stealing, rugged, yet mesmerising!

I know this show is not very much popular among Zindagi viewers ðŸ˜• for we generally tune to this channel for exclusive foreign content especially after how Fatmagul (and Feriha) have fared well! But I must say that this is one show that is actually a well crafted piece of art which definitely requires appreciation on our part! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am kinda sad ATSH ended so abruptly. There are very less serials who are so real and sincere. I admit even i was not a big fan during its promo nd initial episodes. Bt after following it for few days i had to admire it for its simplicity. There was no over top the make up, no need of unrealistic romance, no gossiping, or no heavy sarees or jewelry.it was just the way we live in reality. The actors were so believable. The cast needs to be appreciated along with the director, writers, producers and all the people who helped to put up this serial.
Its sad how these beautiful serials get unnoticed while the hyped daily drama gets all the accolades for stories with no logics. 
I just want to know what exactly happened in the end? It seemed like a open end to me. I did some research on it but did'nt get anything. 
I really hope that we get a season 2 on Ravi & Neema's journey after some years. 
Bye all!

Edited by edella - 7 years ago
loveneverdies thumbnail

Originally posted by: edella

I am kinda sad ATSH ended so abruptly. There are very less serials who are so real and sincere. I admit even i was not a big fan during its promo nd initial episodes. Bt after following it for few days i had to admire it for its simplicity. There was no over top the make up, no need of unrealistic romance, no gossiping, or no heavy sarees or jewelry.it was just the way we live in reality. The actors were so believable. The cast needs to be appreciated along with the director, writers, producers and all the people who helped to put up this serial.

Its sad how these beautiful serials get unnoticed while the hyped daily drama gets all the accolades for stories with no logics. 
I just want to know what exactly happened in the end? It seemed like a open end to me. I did some research on it but did'nt get anything. 
I really hope that we get a season 2 on Ravi & Neema's journey after some years. 
Bye all!

Ravi resorts to divoce on Bua's missed shot, to convince him to either stay with Neema or leave him and sends divorce notice to Neema which she gladly accepts out of her conscience. Ravi and Neema ran into each other amidst a chaos on their way to court for getting divorce  (in front of a Gurudwara). Ravi asks Neema to get into his car as they both are going in same direction, and she agrees. Both get more involved into each other and Ravi unintentionally keeps driving around the gurudwara only. On realising the same, they visit and spend their day together at the gurudwara, asserting their reconciliation!

I din't like the open end of this awesome series! I mean it felt to me as if the wrapping up was done in last 10 minutes after receiving a memo from producer to end the show that had the potential to continue for 5-10 episodes to tie all loose ends. Chandan's love, Reema's and Zeba's future, Darshana-Prof relationship and Neema's Dad, all needed a closure. Infact shows like these must set an example by giving complete closure so as to show respect towards loyal viewership and their original script, when nowadays most of the shows tend to deviate drastically in race of TRP!

Gonna miss this quality show, yet glad that it din't get off air abruptly amidst an ongoing track, for they have atleast showed some logical and believable open end!
edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ravi resorts to divoce on Bua's missed shot, to convince him to either stay with Neema or leave him and sends divorce notice to Neema which she gladly accepts out of her conscience. Ravi and Neema ran into each other amidst a chaos on their way to court for getting divorce  (in front of a Gurudwara). Ravi asks Neema to get into his car as they both are going in same direction, and she agrees. Both get more involved into each other and Ravi unintentionally keeps driving around the gurudwara only. On realising the same, they visit and spend their day together at the gurudwara, asserting their reconciliation!

I din't like the open end of this awesome series! I mean it felt to me as if the wrapping up was done in last 10 minutes after receiving a memo from producer to end the show that had the potential to continue for 5-10 episodes to tie all loose ends. Chandan's love, Reema's and Zeba's future, Darshana-Prof relationship and Neema's Dad, all needed a closure. Infact shows like these must set an example by giving complete closure so as to show respect towards loyal viewership and their original script, when nowadays most of the shows tend to deviate drastically in race of TRP!

Gonna miss this quality show, yet glad that it din't get off air abruptly amidst an ongoing track, for they have atleast showed some logical and believable open end!

The channel is repeating old shows instead of finishing the current ones on a proper note. You are right, Kamal's redemption, reema's motherhood, Darshni bua & professor's relationship, Zeba's condition, chandan's career nd many more things were left in between. Ravi's dream was not just opening school but give good education to children from weaker section of society. We never got to know what happened.

I guess the channel has wrapped up all Indian serial and is focusing only on foreign shows. Fatmagul & The little lord were good, but they just ended . . . its too early to repeat them. ATSH could have finished in a better way if only one more month was given.

At the end, these channel look to grab maximum eyeballs for profit. how does it matter whats the content after all. I really miss watching ATSH.

loveneverdies thumbnail

Originally posted by: edella

The channel is repeating old shows instead of finishing the current ones on a proper note. You are right, Kamal's redemption, reema's motherhood, Darshni bua & professor's relationship, Zeba's condition, chandan's career nd many more things were left in between. Ravi's dream was not just opening school but give good education to children from weaker section of society. We never got to know what happened.

I guess the channel has wrapped up all Indian serial and is focusing only on foreign shows. Fatmagul & The little lord were good, but they just ended . . . its too early to repeat them. ATSH could have finished in a better way if only one more month was given.

At the end, these channel look to grab maximum eyeballs for profit. how does it matter whats the content after all. I really miss watching ATSH.

While going through some old comments on ATSH songs on youtube, I got to know that complete show was pre-shot (even before it started airing) and it was always meant to have 150 episodes only! I remember that I read the same thing about the number of episodes when both these shows (other being KKZP) were launched last year!

So, one thing is clear that its not channel that has suddenly pulled the plug on these shows. It concluded the way creatives wanted, and if someone is to be held responsible then it has to be the production team!

I agree that its too early to repeat Fatmagul (my personal favourite) and Little lord, firstly, because both of them had been hugely popular here (especially Fatmagul) and most of the viewers had followed it religiously in its original run. But Zindagi economics are weak, people do demand rerun of popular shows, but re-airing them without a proper break results in viewership loss, for people tend to skip through most of episodes, and in turn incur below than expected viewership!

Secondly, Zindagi being a premium class apart channel, is known to fetch quality content from all around the globe, and repeating shows again and again will make people lose interest in this channel! (For having aired Feriha 4th time)

Anyways, I dont know, after having said all this, shall I treat this news positive or not, that ATSH has started its rerun from tonight at 2:15 AM for those who had not been able to catch it in its original run. (like me)