WHAAT? This actress got 'SLAPPED' for real on the sets of 'Sasural Sim

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

India-forums posted this today.  I am so proud of our Simran. She is a true professional.  What I wasn't happy about was how they used SonKush in it.  Not only did they report the incident incorrectly, but also used the opportunity to bring it up again, without giving SonKush credit for moving forward as the two professionals they are. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's extremely sad to see how they keep bringing it up again & again 
And incorrect reporting,that's just irresponsible journalism 
Journalistic integrity & credibility is much more paramount considering how young,impressionable minds are exposed to such sensational news & clickbaits  
May the media correct it's ways while people develop the understanding about the news worth following & the sources that can be trusted 
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true.  the two are still very young.  the kids deserve a break by now... you are right though, SonKush deserve a lot of credit for continuing to work well together post the incident.  They still have lots to learn, but news like this doesn't help in the process. 
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

so true.  the two are still very young.  the kids deserve a break by now... you are right though, SonKush deserve a lot of credit for continuing to work well together post the incident.  They still have lots to learn, but news like this doesn't help in the process. 

Completely agree 
If they could report the negative incident,they should show the positive that followed as well i.e. both of them continuing to work together & letting the incident,the negative publicity,none of it affect their performances 
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Completely agree 
If they could report the negative incident,they should show the positive that followed as well i.e. both of them continuing to work together & letting the incident,the negative publicity,none of it affect their performances 

I am just surprised, India-forums specifically states that comments that may come off as hurtful to channels, actors, production houses will be flagged... but articles such as these does just that.  They are setting a poor example indeed. ðŸ¤¢
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Bold: hehehe I love how you refer to them as "kids"... I guess I fit into the category too then ðŸ˜†