Jamai Raja 3 Febuary 2017 Written Update

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

The Episode starts with Satya recalling Kareena's words on spotting Sheikh. He thinks she must be nearby. Anupama hears a sound and thinks how to stop Satya from going out. She thinks to close the door to stop him from going. Mitul sees someone locking Satya's door as she was inside. Anupama knocks on the door and says I am inside. Anupama thinks what will happen now if anyone opens the door. She thinks she can't close Satya's mouth or tied his hands. She thinks to play music system and sits down listening to music. Mitul continues to knock on the door. Krutika hears Mitul's voice and opens the door. Anupama thinks to go and check on Satya, thinks he is very smart and must have eloped. She comes there and asks Krutika, why did you open the door. Mitul says she was locked inside. Krutika
asks where is Satya and Kareena. Anupama says we shall search them.

Anupama calls Kareena and tells that Satya eloped from house. Kareena scolds her for not keeping eye on Satya. Mahi laughs and says I told you that Satya will come and take me back home. Kareena asks goons to close her mouth. Satya is searching for Kareena. Kareena sends a message to Sheikh and he leaves. Mahi sees Satya, but couldn't shout as her mouth is closed and hands are tied. Kareena comes out, sees Satya and calls him. She asks him to come home if his program to search his wife is finished. Satya asks where are you? He turns and sees Kareena going in car. Kareena calls goon and asks them to send Mahi in ship with Sheikh on her next order after her marriage with Satya.

Krutika asks Kareena why she is doing this forced marriage. Kareena asks her to stop her rona dhona and pushes her. Satya comes and holds her. He shouts. Kareena says I have a surprise for you and asks him to sign on the divorce papers silently else she will harm Mahi badly. Satya sees Mahi's sign and signs on the divorce papers. Kareena asks him to get ready and meet her in mandap. Raj gains consciousness. Satya is sitting at his side and asks if you need water.

Raj says Mahi...Satya says I searched her everywhere, from where to get her. Raj tries to tell him that Mahi is in garage. Anupama hears him and goes to inform Kareena. She tells her that Siyappa happened. She tells that Raj tried to inform Satya about the garage. Kareena scolds Anupama for giving her bad news. Satya asks Raj about the garage. Kareena comes there and tells that she don't have all night to wait for him and asks him to come and marry her. Goon gives fake passport of Mahi to Sheikh and says now you can take her without any problem. Sheikh says I am proud of you. Mahi sees something and makes the chair fall on which she is sitting. She holds something tightly in her hand. Sheikh and goon laugh on her and see her unconscious. They make her sit on chair again.

Satya and Kareena sit for marriage. Satya recalls what Raj said and tries to figure out garage's place. He recalls seeing garage on the place where he saw Kareena. He sets off havan fire. Kareena shouts.

Precap:
Satya locks Kareena in the room and tells that her satya girl is on and she can't separate him and Mahi, and the deal time is still on. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks For the Written Update