Survi and Raghu: Missing my Karvi

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BQDh87tBMZb/?taken-by=sonal_1206&hl=en
Sonal uploaded a photo with her and the actor who played Raghu with the caption "brotherhood".  So cute.  I wish Raghu was present in YVR throughout.  I loved Kartik and Raghu's comedy.  Their friendship was so fun to watch.  I wonder why they let him go πŸ˜•

I am missing my karvi way too much. I need SonKush back on my screen asap, together in a cute love story that my mom and I could watch together and fangirl over (my mum's not much of a fangirl, but I can totally see it within her.  She has the potential, we are head-over-heels for Shaurya and Mehek atm πŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a lovely picture 
TFS Luxmi 
Nice to know how shows make you meet your friends forever 

I loved Raghu & I loved Kartik & Raghu's friendship.They were so funny together.Kartik's sarcasm was like on a whole new level with Raghu πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† They should have never let him go.

Fangirling with your mom,that is so cool πŸ˜ƒ 
Well I discuss shows & their characters with my mom but when it comes to shipping,that's just me πŸ˜”πŸ˜† 

luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

What a lovely picture 

TFS Luxmi 
Nice to know how shows make you meet your friends forever 

I loved Raghu & I loved Kartik & Raghu's friendship.They were so funny together.Kartik's sarcasm was like on a whole new level with Raghu πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† They should have never let him go.

Fangirling with your mom,that is so cool πŸ˜ƒ 
Well I discuss shows & their characters with my mom but when it comes to shipping,that's just me πŸ˜”πŸ˜† 

Awww, yeah my mom is cool like that. She and I used to talk about KarVi and SonKush whenever they popped up on our screens,  I think she was really disappointed to find out SonKush weren't a real couple πŸ˜›  She thought the two looked really good together πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Awww, yeah my mom is cool like that. She and I used to talk about KarVi and SonKush whenever they popped up on our screens,  I think she was really disappointed to find out SonKush weren't a real couple πŸ˜›  She thought the two looked really good together πŸ˜†

That's so cool 
I do talk to my mom about Karvi & Sonkush.I made her sit & see most of their interviews πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
but shipping is not what she does πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
I did ask her though at one point about whether she felt either of Sonkush liked the other πŸ˜³πŸ˜† to which mom remarked that they just seemed to be friends 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

That's so cool 
I do talk to my mom about Karvi & Sonkush.I made her sit & see most of their interviews πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
but shipping is not what she does πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
I did ask her though at one point about whether she felt either of Sonkush liked the other πŸ˜³πŸ˜† to which mom remarked that they just seemed to be friends 

Lol. Your mum sounds intuitive. A fangirl would never be able to say that "they just seemed to be friends"πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail

Lol. Your mum sounds intuitive. A fangirl would never be able to say that "they just seemed to be friends"πŸ˜†

Yeah my mom is such a realist πŸ˜­πŸ˜† 
And that's why she is not into superhero stories,or science fictions,hell she is not that crazy about fairy tales as well.For everything else I have my brother πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

She can only remark if a couple look  together & she liked Sonkush/Karvi & that was such a lift for my fangirl heart πŸ˜†
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Yeah my mom is such a realist πŸ˜­πŸ˜† 
And that's why she is not into superhero stories,or science fictions,hell she is not that crazy about fairy tales as well.For everything else I have my brother πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

She can only remark if a couple look  together & she liked Sonkush/Karvi & that was such a lift for my fangirl heart πŸ˜†

I guess Sonkush will have to join my Parth-Niti club- of two actors who look so good together and have such amazing chemistry but just don't get along πŸ˜†.  Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, that's the life of a fangirl πŸ˜³

If only YVR concentrated more on KarVi and SonKush, I am sure their popularity would've been much higher.  They didn't even have too many interviews with them.  Like the compatibility one... If only such interviews existed β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

I guess Sonkush will have to join my Parth-Niti club- of two actors who look so good together and have such amazing chemistry but just don't get along πŸ˜†.  Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, that's the life of a fangirl πŸ˜³

If only YVR concentrated more on KarVi and SonKush, I am sure their popularity would've been much higher.  They didn't even have too many interviews with them.  Like the compatibility one... If only such interviews existed β˜ΊοΈ

That would be Hazards of being a fangirl πŸ˜† 

Sometimes I do think about that.That YVR & Sonkush/Karvi would have been more popular if only they had concentrated more on Karvi cause I have seen a lot many members on the forum getting irritated with Tai's murderous plans.
But then I would see SBS,SBAS & SBB covering YVR regularly & that would be uplifting for me cause they cover only the popular & high TRP shows.So maybe not that crazy fan following popular,but still our Karvi made their mark & that would make me happy  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  

Where do you see the compatibility videos ? I haven't seen any.More of Sonkush would have been πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I miss KarVi.  The chemistry they share onscreen does have lots of potential, but I am glad they didn't exploit it πŸ˜† Made it better for me, because I believe that is why I got such a cute, ,but mature (clean😳)love story to watch onscreen.  
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago