Live update 3rd Feb.. 100 epi..

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Sk says... Ur hand recipe will be made in my restaurant but iam not gonna eat ur hand made food..

Mahek tells many ppl don't get to eat proper food and you are wasting it like this..

He calls in restaurant and tells that today all media and food critics will be coming..

Sharma's are having breakfast and missing mahek... and Sanjay comes there with food  made by Mahek's hand... and tells he will take care of mahek in that home... ravi and everyone apologize for their behaviour... they asks how is Mahek... and he provokes everyone against Shaurya... and tells only mahek can set shaura right.

sanjay tells that he wants to talk to ravi for 2 min..

SK was giving interview when mahek comes with kids in restaurant... all the media click their pic... and she introduces herself as mrs khanna and holds his hand... and praises him... and tells we thought of feeding this kids and open the restaurant...

He asks whose kids are those... she says they are God kids... and kids attack on the food... once mahek tells them to do so...

SK says u haven't done the right thing...
she tells u have done the wrong thing by wasting it... so by feeding them iam trying to make it for ur sins...
They pretend to be smiling in front of media while talking...

Sanjay takes him aside and tells that we both will work together to unite mahek and shaurya...

Sk tells if i want i will throw you with kids outside the restaurant... she calls the reporters and tell that my hubby is so happy today... they asks whose idea was this.. she tells its his husband's idea.

children's come and hugs him and aay thanks... and kiss him... she tells lets go kids... uncle will make u drop in his car

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing episode 
Ladooo ka inteqam ..karela pareshaan ðŸ¤£
As u said aapi ðŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shaurya ki bharthaa today 😆 ???

Shams 🤗 Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay precap is not gud ...!!
Shaurya has lost it completely ...
Seriously ??????     by burning her things ?!?!?!!
I think she will wear his clothes know ðŸ˜†

Is shaurya doing all these things wantedly ðŸ˜† ?!!
Shamz15 thumbnail
SK is angry after she leaves... that she has done all this wantedly... Waiter breaks a plate and he takes out his anger on him... He gets a call from investor... he tells will be coming tomorrow.with a foreign investor ... investor  tells your desert section is weak... u can add jack fruit custard to it.. SK says we have recipe for it... but we have not worked on it... Investor tells you can take help of your wife... he tells no need of that i will workout with my chefs...

Chef informs that he is not able to bring the desert same as recepie book... he scolds him and  tells their is nothing which mahek can do and other's can't...
chef tells u haven't told to add this in menu...

Precap... SK throws Mahek's bag outside the house and burns it... telling u took my mother's sympathy and came inside the house and my room... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Mind blowing episode 

Ladooo ka inteqam ..karela pareshaan ðŸ¤£
As u said aapi ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣

She did samething praised him before media ðŸ˜†
But precap... ðŸ˜²
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I need a punching bag pls
I don't want to give gaalis in the colorful language to SK & his twisted mind
Great he cannot duplicate the recipes !!! Yay 🥳
Now bow down touch her feet & ask for her help patidev 😆
Shaurya you don't surprise me at all 😕
Stooping is your forte 😛
_Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Okay precap is not gud ...!!

Shaurya has lost it completely ...
Seriously ??????     by burning her things ?!?!?!!
I think she will wear his clothes know ðŸ˜†

Is shaurya doing all these things wantedly ðŸ˜† ?!!

How sad😭
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He's burning all her old clothes which paves way for a new wardrobe and that kamina is going to fund it
 Wait n see.
Edited by ameilia - 7 years ago
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Shamz. Burning her stuff was taking it too far though! So Monday, Mahek and team will make the dessert at White Chillies!