Woh apna Sa February 2nd written update

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with recap (ab tak segment)
Adi is worried about what nisha might be up to and get worried. He gets worried thinking about how he should stop her antics. Kakasa walked in and sees him worried and ask what happened. Adi make excuse of some deal not being cracked. Kakasa repeat what he learned yesterday from jhanvi. (About losing after trying) since Gyan have been passed to adi so he can use it on someone :) .
On dining table nisha and raj talking and raj seems to be upset the way Neha thought of separate business.( Kal jo bhabhi Ji ne ramayan gatha sunayi thi) Nisha tries to poison more saying how acha bacha he is but still adi is your boss crap. And drill in his brain for being CEO to outside of family business.
Raj says he would love to be independent and he deserve the chance. ( chalo ! Gayi bhains pani main).

Adi is talking to his dukhra wala friend and decides to give raj CEO post. He explains how nisha will not be able to do anything. Friend says I made affidavit for that but what if doesn't work out. And bingo raj pass on the newly learned gyan about losing is not bad until tried.

On the other side. Nisha tells raj I will be glad to help you and in her thought she apologizes to adi to ruin. ( Chaal jhooti).
Jhanvi walks in and her phone rings adi looks at her with questionable stare, jhanvi picks up and by mistake it goes on speaker, surbhi ask jhanvi how is her kukkad boss, adi wonders what is this kukkad? Jhanvi tries to cover saying wrong #, she over explains. Jhanvi share idea to decorate his office, adi interrupt her and says he wants simple art work with white paints, and also mentions not to move or touch these cupboards or book rack. She tries to interrupt and adi claims he is the BOSS and yes boss moment happens. LOL while she is about to leave and adi asks her by the way what is kukkad, she starts to explain and realize that it was wrong call and say I don't know :) and turns to leave but mumble and say you.

Surbhi is filling a form and ask her mom worried fathers name column, mom gets disappointed and thinks about the time when mr agarwal left them. and cross word father and overwrite mother on it, and tells her Ager koi tumhare liye Nahi Eula then tum Bhi kisi ke liye mat Ruko.
Jhanvi reach home and as usual blabber and realizes that she left her design back in the office.

She is about to leave and mom says it's late but jhanvi says boss will kill her and leave, while leaving she instruct surbhi to complete the form, and she will submit.

Nisha walks in room and notice adi on his laptop she tried to get his attention by reciting some OTT shayari, and says do you think this saari will look good on me because I have to look the best, adi surprised asks PARTY? She says oh I'm so forgetful I invited the whole world but my husband. Since you will be announced as CEO I threw party.
Adi says do not try to hurt them, nisha with much confidence says they are her trump card. And he have some surprise tomorrow. Adi says do not try to break this family, nisha have slight shocked impression as if her chori pakri gayi.

Jhanvi goes to office and tries to look and says this room temp is hot like adi temp, and she finds her papers under the desk and about to leave turning off the lights, while she is walking to open the door simultaneously adi opens the door and they collide and jhanvi falls on the ground. Adi goes tum Yehan Kya ker rehi ho at this hour. She over explains about leaving her paper. Adi gets annoyed and says it could have done in two words rather. And why are you talking from the group get up? Jhanvi says if you will move and adi realized he was standing next to her feet and moves.
Adi offers his hand but she doesn't take and gets up.

Kaki Sa is trying to get something of from top of cupboard and standing on weird looking stool and nisha notices from door, ( for a second I thought kaki and nisha about to have fall and catch moment) LOL.

Nisha comes and looks like she is about to make Kakisa fall but Kakasa walks in and say saas bahu Kya ker rehi hai, and nisha sits down to pretend holding the stool. Kakisa surprised seeing nisha and sayi was taking chaandi ke Bartan out and nisha takes them out and says I shouldn't say this but I never hid anything from you so I can't stop myself ( sari personality hide kari hai aur kuch chupaya Nahi waah bete) and she tells them raj thinking of going out of business, and walks away, Kakisa tells Kakasa it can't be raj 's thinking and thinks it must be Neha. Chalo Kal ki Aayi bahu blame starting soon.

Jhanvi is about to start her scooter but adi says I will drop you what if your scoot gets broken ? Jhanvi sits in the car but adi's car doesn't start. Jhand ho gayi bande ki lol

Jhanvi says your car is stuck i will drop you on my scooter and adi say what but they go. Adi is uncomfortable on scooter specially when pot holes jhatka he holds jhanvi back they get uncomfortable, jhanvi hair tickles adi's nose and he sneezes on jhanvi and she makes eww face lol

Precap: adi is looking for affidavits and they are missing. He calls jhanvi and shout on her for messing his stuff since papers are missing. Jhanvi denies but he doesn't listen.
Edited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago