Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Role tou role hota hai. Chahay parents ka ho ya koi aur. Plus he looks old enough to play a parent. Stupid decision on his part, I wd say
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Role tou role hota hai. Chahay parents ka ho ya koi aur. Plus he looks old enough to play a parent. Stupid decision on his part, I wd say
ParHarPar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
areh Uska ab paise nehi mileage,CVS paise babies k lie kharach karege
Papa to tu ban Gaya gorilla..ab Tu show Mein rahe Aur Na rahe.
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hum to ye sheena,monica ya manyasa se expect kr rhe the pr yahan phir se kisi unwanted ki nautanki suru ho gyi.🤣
Ye decision lena tha to pehle leta jab ek mnth se jyada se ye babies wala track chal rha tha ab kyu bol rha.
Pepsicola thumbnail
Rightly said. When Manish and jigyasa who are  much younger than ankit are willing to play parents role what is the problem with this guy. Even in ikrs original dhani left the show for the same reason 
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

I think whatever they planned for Bihaan, they will apply it on dhruv and give him a grand exit.. 😆

nhi yr... dhruv ko exit na de ..do do widows nhi dekhi jaayeingi ek hi ghar mein..replace ho to bhi theek hai. Waise bhi bihaan ko kuch time ke liye gayab karna sahi hai..nhi to nxt track kaise banega. 

Waise any news ki Manish show chhod rha hai?
RedOne_Zzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jab itne young Jigs and Manish agreed to play Mummy-Pappa, to idk AB ko kya prob ho rha hai pappa role play krne mein. He looks mature enough to play a father's role. AB ke nakhre...😛

Aur 7 yrs leap?!!!😲 What the freakin hell is wrong with the CVs?!! Itne saare leaps le chuke hai already and none of them yielded any good results.
But I see a silver lining in AB's exit from the show. Now they can pair Kk with Shraddha or Aditi ( preferably Shraddha 😉 ) And also, since Dhruv's character will die, I don't think they'll show Bihaan's death as well.[:D/]

But was I'm worried about is that CVs can also replace AB with some other actor and retain Dhruv's character. Then they can continue with whatever torture track they had initially planned for us.🤢
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedOne_Zzz

Jab itne young Jigs and Manish agreed to play Mummy-Pappa, to idk AB ko kya prob ho rha hai pappa role play krne mein. He looks mature enough to play a father's role. AB ke nakhre...😛

Aur 7 yrs leap?!!!😲 What the freakin hell is wrong with the CVs?!! Itne saare leaps le chuke hai already and none of them yielded any good results.
But I see a silver lining in AB's exit from the show. Now they can pair Kk with Shraddha or Aditi ( preferably Shraddha 😉 ) And also, since Dhruv's character will die, I don't think they'll show Bihaan's death as well.[:D/]

But was I'm worried about is that CVs can also replace AB with some other actor and retain Dhruv's character. Then they can continue with whatever torture track they had initially planned for us.🤢

i think AB's character will get replaced or dhruv will be shown outside town when the bomb blast will be done
Cvs will continue their planned story making bihaan missing
They hinted that bihu is to be shown missing in the last two episodes by giving bihu those death dialouges
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Jaya Mam said that Bihaan will not go away. I do not know wat it actually means
RedOne_Zzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Jaya Mam said that Bihaan will not go away. I do not know wat it actually means

What did she say exactly ??