|| Ghulaam 2nd February 2017 Written Update ||

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ghulam Episode 14 - 2nd February 2017 Written Update #3 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Shivani escapes from Veer but Rangeela finds her.

Episode:

The Episode starts with Rangeela telling Shivani that her mom sold her for money. Shivani doesn't believe him and he starts explaining her.

Flashback: Rangeela has a box full of money in his hand and says to Shivani's mom "If I wanted to I could kidnap Shivani and you couldn't do anything about it but I have eaten your food, so I am giving you this offer. Take this money and let Shivani marry me happily. " She says "I have brought up Shivani like my daughter." He says "It's not like we are going to beat her. She will be Maha Rani in Behrampur. And one day you'll have to make her marry, you couldn't find a better son in law like my God Veer. You have 2 minutes to think and 2 days to let us marry. Make your decision" She says "To save my husbands life, I could do everything." He smiles and says "take this money and make Shivani come with me." She takes the money.

Flashback ends!

Shivani cries. She says "I won't go back to haveli. soo many people have cheaten on me. I don't want to live anymore. And for what should I live? Kill me!" He says "How could I kill you, Malkin? I am just a Ghulaam, but one day I will kill you when my Malik will give me the permission to do so." Rangeela tries to bring her back but she refuses. He says "Where did I just come... you won't go by yourself and I can not force you. I can't touch you and I can't take you in my arms. I don't understand what to do. He takes her in his arms and makes her sit on a cot. She keeps on crying. He ties her hands on the cot and lifts the cot. She cries and a few tears of hers fall down on his face. He look to her but then keeps on walking.

In the next scene. Veer angrily shoots bullets in the air. Sarkar tells him to stop and tells him that he will get him hundreds of girls. Veer says "It's not about the girl. It's about the braveness she has. Today she escaped and tomorrow she will escape." Gulguli asks him "Who? Maldawali? If she will escape I will kill her myself." And then Rangeela arrives there. Everyone gets shocked. He puts the cot on the floor and unties her. Gulguli directly goes to her and wanted to beat her but Sarkar says "It went far .. the punishment of this will be death." Shivani and Rangeela get shocked. Shivani turns around and looks at Rangeela. Veer says "Go and sleep.. tomorrow I will think of this."

Gulguli takes Shivani to Veer's room. Maldawali gives Shivani a cup of water. She drinks it and then falls asleep. Maldawali tells to Gulguli that she won't wake up till tomorrow morning.

Veer and Rangeela are in bar. Veer drinks lots of alcohol. And then he says "Such braveness she didn't do it alone. Someone helps her." Rangeela asks him "Who, Malik?" Veer points to Rangeela. Rangeela gets shocked but then Veer points on top and says "God helps her." Veer asks Rangeela is he should kill her but Rangeela says "She is your wife. Whatever you decide, it will be right."

Veer comes (with gunpowder in his hands) to the room where Shivani is sleeping. Rashmi sees him and gets shocked. Veer draws a line around the bed with gunpowder. He puts it on fire and says that she should die.

Gulguli prays to god that she got Malkin of Behrampur and her whole life changed from a village girl to Malkin. She says "Today my Veer is about to start a new chapter in his life and if something happens to him I'll kill myself." And then Rashmi comes and makes signs that something is burning. Gulguli gets tensed and both run.

Shivani is still sleeping in the bed and the fire got intense. Veer watches her and says "If a girl tries to be a man then she dies."

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Shivani woke up and shouts "I will die. Please save me". Gulguli and Rashmi arrive there. Shivani says "I am scared.. please save me." Gulguli asks Veer "What did you do? She is going to die. Save her!" Veer says "I decided her to die, so nobody can change it anymore."

Please leave a like and comment!

I am sooo sorry for late Written Update,

firstly, I live abroad, so time difference.. and then I need to download the Episode and watch it and write it, everything takes time. But I hope you don't mind.

-- Violetta.
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone,

I apologize for late update. The site where I downloaded Ghulaam didn't upload todays Episode, so I couldn't download nor watch as net was slow. Downloading was only option to watch the Show, so after ages of search, I have found a page where I could download the Episode and watch and update for you all.

I am sorrry again. I hope it won't happen again.

Enjoy.

-- Violetta.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Naz. 
So Veer didn't like Shivani's bravery!!! Interesting. 
suja3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update violetta ðŸ¤—
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update