Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for sharing this Gopa.  I loved this scene.  I know what was happening around this moment wasn't the best, but this moment just stole the show- the maturity in their love was shown so beautifully in this dance, it was simple yet awe-worthy.  I miss KarVi so much, it is just too difficult to describe in words.  I truly hope that these two actors will come together to recreate their onscreen chemistry once again. 
I would love to see this picture beside a picture of their first dance- it would highlight their growth as a couple that too within a span of less than 1 year in our time and 8 years in YVR time πŸ˜³

A special mention to Survi's saree- the colour combination and the detailing was lovely.  Kartik looked dapper, while Survi looked stunning- together they looked perfect β˜ΊοΈ A lot of thought was put into their overall look, and it worked so well- the designers did a fabulous job like they always did with KarVi's dressing- their wardrobe always looked good when together πŸ‘
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Thank you for sharing this Gopa.  I loved this scene.  I know what was happening around this moment wasn't the best, but this moment just stole the show- the maturity in their love was shown so beautifully in this dance, it was simple yet awe-worthy.  I miss KarVi so much, it is just too difficult to describe in words.  I truly hope that these two actors will come together to recreate their onscreen chemistry once again. 

I would love to see this picture beside a picture of their first dance- it would highlight their growth as a couple that too within a span of less than 1 year in our time and 8 years in YVR time πŸ˜³

A special mention to Survi's saree- the colour combination and the detailing was lovely.  Kartik looked dapper, while Survi looked stunning- together they looked perfect β˜ΊοΈ A lot of thought was put into their overall look, and it worked so well- the designers did a fabulous job like they always did with KarVi's dressing- their wardrobe always looked good when together πŸ‘

Thaniya,I not only love this dance but also the scene before this one upstairs in their room
It was simple yet beautiful & magical 
Like you said for me the scene showed how much Karvi had grown as a couple,how far they had come from being two bickering kids to " wanna grow old with you " couple
Karvi gave some serious relationship goals 

I was just thinking today about that scene during Meher track wherein Kartik is immersed in this news paper & Survi is busy dusting off.She sees Kartik & thinks he is just lazying around & just shakes his leg off the table with an annoyed expression.The Survi I saw was so different from the Survi I had got used to i.e. scared & always shy around Kartik.Wasn't much of a scene but I could see 
Karvi growing as a couple,made them more real,more relateable 

I was just about to remark about Karvi's attire & how they couldn't have looked anymore perfect 
You said it all 

Few more pics of the scene I love 

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, they are just sooo β˜ΊοΈ
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Wow, they are just sooo β˜ΊοΈ

They are just 

Karviii 

Vanellope thumbnail
Oh & I forgot to mention this scene was shot after the slapgate incident but never for a moment could I feel the tension between Sonkush.That was so πŸ‘ on their part 

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Oh & I forgot to mention this scene was shot after the slapgate incident but never for a moment could I feel the tension between Sonkush.That was so πŸ‘ on their part 

your memes, gopa.  I just love them πŸ˜ƒ

Yes! The slap gate, I found out about it a little later and since then I searched for a moment where their chemistry would falter, but it just got better.  Especially this scene and the one they shared with Kushi during their midnight anniversary celebration β˜ΊοΈ They were just on point and looked so in love with each other.  That is why SonKush slayed as KarVi, no one could've done any better.  Zee TV and the CVs really lost out by not investing more into their romance and giving way too much room to Tayi.  Did you all notice that the trps went up after baby Harbandana's entry.  It was because the story went back to concentrating on KarVi. KarVi's story and Kartik's character really made YVR unique and stand out.  I wish they had invested so much more in them. πŸ˜­

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

i honestly thought the show would avoid such scenes, but instead they surprised us with such a lovely and natural looking/feeling scene.  Sonal and Ankush (our KarVi/SonKush) truly are talented, and true professionals- I am still unable to believe that these two are still only in their early twenties, the level of maturity they carry themselves (minus the slap-gate incident) and their professionalism is truly something to be admired πŸ‘

They just have natural chemistry,, they are just meant to be; sorry there goes that inner fangirl again πŸ˜³
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

your memes, gopa.  I just love them πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Luxmi 

Yes! The slap gate, I found out about it a little later and since then I searched for a moment where their chemistry would falter, but it just got better.  Especially this scene and the one they shared with Kushi during their midnight anniversary celebration β˜ΊοΈ 

No Kidding Luxmi,I had that scene in my mind as well.Goshhh it was so natural β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ And my God,they really deserve credit for not letting the audience know,all is not well between them.If at all like you said it just got better 

They were just on point and looked so in love with each other.  

IKRRR.Couldn't take my eyes off them

That is why SonKush slayed as KarVi, no one could've done any better.  Zee TV and the CVs really lost out by not investing more into their romance and giving way too much room to Tayi.  
Did you all notice that the trps went up after baby Harbandana's entry.  It was because the story went back to concentrating on KarVi. 

I so agree.If only they had shown more of Karvi,they would still be having their show & we our Karvi 

KarVi's story and Kartik's character really made YVR unique and stand out.  

Rightly put 
I wish they had invested so much more in them. πŸ˜­

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

i honestly thought the show would avoid such scenes, but instead they surprised us with such a lovely and natural looking/feeling scene.  

Me too Thaniya.Seeing how things got all serious between the two,I never thought we are gonna any such scene but my God,YVR makers & their knack for springing up surprises when you are least expecting them 

Sonal and Ankush (our KarVi/SonKush) truly are talented, and true professionals- 

Yes they are 

I am still unable to believe that these two are still only in their early twenties, the level of maturity they carry themselves (minus the slap-gate incident) and their professionalism is truly something to be admired πŸ‘ 

Totally agree 

They just have natural chemistry,, they are just meant to be; sorry their goes that inner fangirl again πŸ˜³
You're not alone Thaniya.Am with you.Sonkush truly are love