2 nd feb.. Live update..

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Epi starts with Sk comes in room in drunk condition... Mahek asks i thought u drink..
He says i don't use to drink but i have started drinking aftwr marriage... he teases her and she runs out of room... after she goes out he tells he was good in acting

he starts watching tv... and mahek tries to teach him lesson... she remove the fuse of his room... he thinks its her work... and goes out to check... but she pretend to sleep... he goes to check the fuse...
When he comes back she was in the bed... he saya i knew its ur work... she asks him to sleep on sofaa...

Its morning... mahek wakes up and tells chachi why you opened the curtains...
Shaurya was taking bath in bathroom... she comes in to bathroom... he asks her u can see me like thia.. iam ur half husband...

Karuna takes her for first rasaoi in sasural... asks her to get ready and come in kitchen...

She asks karuna what should i make... she tells sameer is having diabetics and swetlana is having hypertension...

Swetlana calls awara for break fast... karuna comes and tell its made by my daughter in law..
Mahek brings break fast on table... she serves everyone...

Shaurya comes there... sanjay... and vicky praises her cooking.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs eagerly waiting for writing update
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooh! My wish came true .. Vicky praising her cooking!! Next wish is that Mahek is able to guess some tunes All India Radio aka Mamu sings!! Thanks for the update Shamz!! Bathroom scene.. details plsss.. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³Edited by trentzoe - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
He was without towel... I couldn't write that.. U can understand the reason.. I missed writing few scenes later... to come out of that scene...

Shamz15 thumbnail
They are using dilouges from forum..
He used 50 shades of grey word... When he was acting as drunked ðŸ˜›
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He keeps saying half husband.
Ate they going to IPKKND way of when khushi didn't want any intimacy due to the fact that they didn't do the pheres or something like that.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mami and shruti also eats and finds the food good... and Sameer also praises...

Sanjay gives her shagun... Shaurya comes and wish everyone... he tells is something special today... ppl who don't use to see each other faces are sitting together..

Karuna tells its mahek first rasaoi... u make her eat with ur hand.. 

karuna gives him plate... he takes spoon near to her and throws down spoon and plate...everyone is shocked 

precap... sk is in restaurant... he was giving interview... they ask which celebrity are u calling..

mahek comes with small kids in the restaurant
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
TFS shamrouz 
Today is better than yesterday except that SK humiliation on mk.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

He was without towel... I couldn't write that.. U can understand the reason.. I missed writing few scenes later... to come out of that scene...

🤣 🤣
Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel vicky is actually the decent person