Maybe Janvi might bring Nisha and Adi together

celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Perhaps that's the role she might be playing, instead of the 'other woman' Edited by celina30 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Title ðŸ¤£
That could happen, in the promo she was shown as the one fixing things. When she stopped the family photo from falling and breaking, it could suggest that she would keep the family together and not break them apart.

I hope she fixes their relationship instead of breaking it and marrying aditya.
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutegem.

Title ðŸ¤£

That could happen, in the promo she was shown as the one fixing things. When she stopped the family photo from falling and breaking, it could suggest that she would keep the family together and not break them apart.

I hope she fixes their relationship instead of breaking it and marrying aditya.

LOL!  Damn predictive text😛
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wait fir a while all depends in trp...
half the time show is dufft from actual promo shown...
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I really hope Jhanvi mends the relationship between Nisha-Adi and not break it! There is some significance as this is related to her own parents past life. I dont think she will break their marriage at all but you never know with TV shows! 
nehadupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well she did say I should not be a reason to break someone family in past episode but as for me for nisha to know or realize what she did is worng and what she have jhanvi will become other woman and after nisha realization she will move out/ sacrifice her love for family
Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaa..I felt the same.
As per the first promo, it was showing when one messed all things, she was there to fix it. From the Messed Rangoli to falling Photo frame she managed to fix them .
Even one of those previous epi, she too prayed tht she never want to be a reason to break a house.
So, will she sacrefice her love ? Don't know wht is there stored in future, but I really loving this serial. There is something in it. 
What ever will be there will happen for best ;)
& Disha as Jaanvi is such a darling, it's treat to watch her.

& ya, Nisha ! She is such a cold blooded villain but wow! Riddhi is Jst rocking. 1