Zaroorat and Zimmedaari......Itna Confusion Kis Baat Ka Hai?

TheTroubleMaker thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I see a lot of people worried about how and why did Shivay call Anika his Zaroorat at one point and few hours later turned it into Zimmedaari! ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, that's Shivay !   That's how he is!   I always say, he is a man of actions more than words<3...he fails to express...he is deep and he is Twisted  !!!๐Ÿ˜†

The 2 situations were different,...he was longing for Anika wen he found  her missing after waking up...he went berserk and was wanting to meet her...he was realizing, she is being taken away from him and he needed to stop her,  bring her back...there was a Build Up...which led him to speaking his true feelings for her..."Tum Meri Zaroorat  Ho Anika...I need You"!

But same thing, wen she confronted after she was back and he was again in Shivay Singh Oberoi mode...torn between a mother and a Wife...wanting to balance relationship and stop them both from crying, he kept stammering, made his usual "Phass Gaya"  face and said...Kaha Na...Zimmedaari!

Ofcourse, he won't admit, u're my wife and I love you Anika!   He is not into that realization yet!

Doesn't mean he did not mean when he called her Zaroorat or he changed his words and feelings changed too!    The 2 situations were different...wen a person is pushed to say something, he will think and speak but when a person is caught in a situation, mostly, his true, hidden feelings would come out, which was the case with Shivay!

I don't understand why so much confusion over this coz nothing has changed...Shivay is more into Love...much more than Anika!   She still can gather courage to sign Divorce Papers and leave him and walk out even if its at someone's insistence,  But Shivay,  He Just Can't Live Without her!  <3

I also feel that with the everyday insults, accusations and attacks on Anika, the physical  attacks by NBs as well as the  Verbal attacks by Pinky and Tej  and Tia,  there is another build up  happening again...Shivay tries to stand by her without upsetting the  family members but like he said yesterday...he feels mentally emotionally and physically drained...this build up might lead to him calling Anika as his Wife, if not infront of the world than atleast infront of the family, especially Pinky!๐Ÿ˜†

Anika is much more than just a Zimmedaari or a Zaroorat to him...u can save someone's life out of Zimmedaari by taking a bullet but u can't behave the same way for everyone u feel is a Zimmedaari... like Shivay did for Anika, after waking up!   U can't get restless without seeing them or go out in an injured condition to get them back home!

She is his Life...he is yet to contemplate over his feelings for her...but at a subconscious level, he knows...but he ignores it, doesn't pay much attention to it and at times when he does, he doesn't express it at all...!  He did call her his wife infront of a random detective...or told Sahil that he would do the rituals with whom he got married!     He respectfully brought her back holding her hand and  yesterday, called her  One of The 2 Most Important Women in his life (again, it was an immediate reaction without a thought)...Each of his action speaks volumes!   And when caught in a situation or if situation demands, he might just even declare her his wife despite all the blackmails or threats, without a thought...that's Shivay Singh Oberoi! <3
Edited by Crazy4Mayur - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
neha lovely post 
i wrote such big comment and net connection gone ohhh

accha i wrote it abt zimmedari word se pehle he said a line which all forget he said two imp women in his life

more than anything i find him at peace seeing anika with him in his room 
yes zarrorat was when she wasnt coming along with him today she was with him infront of his he was peace 
waise bhi billu switch is most cutest part of shivika scenes and how anika catch him
dadi nhin aati toh aur kuch mil jata lol

abt anika girl went through alot last couple of days ek din jungle same day realisation next day sahil accusation then shivay se door jana her inner fight lohri gun shot pinky omgg

ab woh roye bhi nhin itna emotinal joyrmey she went bas now i wanna see them smiling 

happy together

StayStrong thumbnail
a very much needed post neha bang on.

will be back for a detailed comment. res for now.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neha u worte such a long post  .. might come bak to comment later
Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe koi confusion nahin hein Neha

he's an idiot and loves her, but doesnt realise it and whenever he feels something is happening between them, his self-defense mechanism activates and he becomes/reacts like SSO for a few seconds๐Ÿ˜†

my issue is i cant take Anika crying so much anymore, the CVs need to buck up now.
StayStrong thumbnail
@khushi:true  sso is an idiot, he too confessed duniya ka sabse bada bewakoof or bewakoof loog hi aksar ziada complicated hote hain๐Ÿ˜†

true, anika kay crying sessions nay exhaust krdia hai, there's indeed no confusion, bas sso ki sso giri aur kia๐Ÿ˜†

Mallu
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is the man of action rather than words!
you said it very well, Neha.๐Ÿ˜Š Infact I liked it that he is still in his character๐Ÿ˜†

I am liking the way #shivika story is going, not want to rush in any particular point otherwise what's the meaning of journey or story?No doubt, there is regarding this issue & many more will come seeing upcoming drama๐Ÿ˜†  & He is neither going to leave her nor allow her to go!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: preetgurti

neha lovely post 

i wrote such big comment and net connection gone ohhh

accha i wrote it abt zimmedari word se pehle he said a line which all forget he said two imp women in his life

more than anything i find him at peace seeing anika with him in his room 
yes zarrorat was when she wasnt coming along with him today she was with him infront of his he was peace 
waise bhi billu switch is most cutest part of shivika scenes and how anika catch him
dadi nhin aati toh aur kuch mil jata lol

abt anika girl went through alot last couple of days ek din jungle same day realisation next day sahil accusation then shivay se door jana her inner fight lohri gun shot pinky omgg

ab woh roye bhi nhin itna emotinal joyrmey she went bas now i wanna see them smiling 

happy together

Thanks Preet for writing again ๐Ÿ˜†
Exactly...he called her one of the 2 most important Women in his life...Who needs a direct Confession wen he does such genuine and loving tareef of her or gives her the most important status...along with his Mom !

Mujhe SRK ka dialogue yaad aa gaya from KKHH...Ek mard ka sir sirf teen auraton ke saamne jhukta hai. Ek apni ma ke saamne, ek durga ma ke saamne aur...Biwi?๐Ÿ˜†   Shivay has only 2 ...and he said it in the cutest manner...showing his helplessness in that situation!

Yes they have been through a lot in just 2 days of the show, almost 2 weeks for us๐Ÿ˜†   They need rest but the drama is never ending...but again he is gonna say, Jo Anika par Ungli Uthaye Woh yaad Rakhe, Woh Shivay Singh Oberoi par ungli utha raha hai...bcoz he considers her as his own...it signifies, Anika and Shivay are one...they are Soulmates! <3

Originally posted by: DEEPZzz

Neha u worte such a long post  .. might come bak to comment later

Sorry for the long post Deepz...I find it hard to write in short ๐Ÿ˜†...hope to hear back from you  :) 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RES๐Ÿฅณ finally a post..will edit it soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edit: Awesome post Neha!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I totally agree. And let me just say it that in Ishqbaaz, the most intense character is Shivaay for me and actually it is him who made me interested in the show. From the initial promos, I rooted for Omkara but after show came and character sketch was portrayed in epi one itself, since then I am Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi's ardent fan. and I have never complained about him and his words and how he is unable to express them. This is his charm. He is a deep person with less words and can not express himself, specially to them whom he loves most.

And not even for one moment I have felt detached with this character. and yes the dispute about 'zaroorat' and 'zimmedari' words๐Ÿ˜† LOL how can anyone think zimmedari is not as important as zaroorat. ulta I think when anyone can say it that u r his responsibility,that the moment u can fall for a personโค๏ธ. not everyone has that courage to say that to you,believe me when I am saying this. Being committed and accepting it is the biggest thing about any relationship. And Sivaay Singh Oberoi has that heart to do that! Zaroorat word toh phir bhi momentary hota hai, ek waqt ki zaroorat dusre waqt badal bhi jati hai, par jisne kisi ko khud ki zimmedari bana li ho,woh baat alag hi hoti hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† well this was my POV on those two words and their literal meaning.๐Ÿ˜†

And Shivaay saying two words, both words are equally important and beautiful for me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Shivaay ne word change bhi kiya toh bola 'zimmedari'๐Ÿ˜† that's a kind of man he is. <3 A wife is a husband's need,desire and responsibility all. mujhe toh samajh nahi aaya ab tak ke problem kya rahi hogi iss word se?๐Ÿค” As I have not read any other post on this.

He is a man of less words I agree with all here. but he expresses more through his actions cause he has this habit of hiding emotions, so when it goes out of his hiding level, he ends up acting on them. <3

And I was inactive yest, so I dont know what has been the reviews about Daadi's IB lecture.๐Ÿ˜† but today when I heard them dhyan se,I really loved it..daadi ne mere dil ki baat boli๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜† exactly I am also an old school like Daadi๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved daadi's dialogue that marriage can mend many relationships specially when its about Ishq and helps the man rise. Marriage ke baad hi asli understanding, asli companionship dikhai deta hai. and these two are best at it. Not every love depends on confession.๐Ÿ˜ณ Specially in ShivIka case,confession is so under rated for me๐Ÿ˜† what if Shivaay ends up saying tomorrow he doesnt love Anika and even throws her out, Anika maan jayegi kya?๐Ÿ˜† thats why they are husband wife. their relation has reached another level now. its now not only about kachchi kaliyaan todne wala pyaar, ab thoda samjhdar bhi ho jao, ab pati patni hai aap dono๐Ÿ˜› ek dusre pe haq jatao and jo jee chahe karo.๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for my poor knowledge๐Ÿ˜† par I really liked Daadi's words as I think like her only๐Ÿ˜† and to me, zimmedari is a greater word than zaroorat,just my POV๐Ÿ˜ณ a man who has guts to say it in order to hide his emotions is my dream.๐Ÿ˜† He is any woman's dream honestly. A true gentleman.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ...Jes... - 7 years ago