sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I remember watching episodes where Survi gifts Kartik with a KarVishi pic and where on KarVi's nightstand post there marriage there was a KarVi picture (a very cute one)... when on earth did the writers think the characters had time to take those photos... especially when the story made it seem like Karvi weren't on the best of terms or in the right mindset to take such pics... ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bwahahaha Thaniya what a pertinent question 
It would be really fun if they could address such things left unexplained like how they manage to rebuild cities after destruction on a supermassive scale in superhero comics/movie/shows ðŸ˜† 
Also it would be cool if we had our own cinemasins ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
P.S. I love that Karvi pic ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I remember watching episodes where Survi gifts Kartik with a KarVishi pic and where on KarVi's nightstand post there marriage there was a KarVi picture (a very cute one)... when on earth did the writers think the characters had time to take those photos... especially when the story made it seem like Karvi weren't on the best of terms or in the right mindset to take such pics... ðŸ˜†

Lol, we had the same question, but what do you expect from india dramas? There are always inconsistency.  ðŸ˜•