Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya_k thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Meself

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">This AT is a boys hostel? Since when?🤣</font>

Hey hi!!
😆 na nai was talking about shivu thats shivai AT..
Vikas's AT is very neat and clean .. However m dying to make it a boys hostel room..
😆

Edited - oopsss of i m not wrong u r also shivani. Right?
😆 sry shivani bole toh Niti's ATEdited by supriya_k - 7 years ago
livelyandlovely thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
vikas manaktala is phenomenal in here he is menacing and he is great...and also his character has the potential of undergoing a change of heart...and honestly this has grown on my imagination soo much so that I have written a fanfic centred on him mainly...

love does change a lot of things...my latest fanfic
Ghulaam-a different rebellion story is based on same theme...pls pls check it out and tell me how you like it...or if you dont like it...constructive criticism is always welcome...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4795175

chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Helloo all 😊
Vikkas is slaying as Veer, his accent, body language , the aura he carries during his scenes is so good 😃 From past couple of episodes, we r getting to see a different side of Veer (little bit) 😊

Veer's character has a lot of potential to actually turn 360 degrees !! Hope makers will show the gradual change,growth and any other shades of Veer 😃
suja3 thumbnail
Vikkas is doing awesome job as veer..  The way he calls shivani as baby doll is really nice.. The song 'my heart is beating' is very
Nice to hear.. He shows his love towards shivani via his eyes..need more shivani, veer scenes.. I like vikkas's acting very much.. Fantastic job vikkas👏
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya_k

Hey finally darshan hue.. Thanku..
And the show is going good.. Pace is fine.. U should give it one more try..
Veer is slaying.. And these days he is really unpredictable.. But i m loving him..
I know u want some romantic tadka . Dont worry jaldi hi milega
😆
PS : Do visit shivu's AT .. We have made it boys hostel room
😆

Oye supriya,when did Shivani AT turned into a boys hostel? 😲😈
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chabalas

Helloo all 😊

Vikkas is slaying as Veer, his accent, body language , the aura he carries during his scenes is so good 😃 From past couple of episodes, we r getting to see a different side of Veer (little bit) 😊

Veer's character has a lot of potential to actually turn 360 degrees !! Hope makers will show the gradual change,growth and any other shades of Veer 😃

Totally agree with you 
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Never ever thought i would be a fan of vikas one day but i do now as he is slaying as Veer
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Very nice thread meself 👏
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh I am in for sure. Love veer abd love vikas more. Not just his slang but vikas worked a lot on getting veera's body language as well.  The way he walks, the way he smiles, way he stares, way sings, way he gets angry and the way he calls his baby doll hayee.. I am totally smitten..
supriya_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle55

Oye supriya,when did Shivani AT turned into a boys hostel?😲😈

Hey u were not present in the forum that time.. Will tell u niti AT..