Woh apna Sa written update 31st January

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with ab tak segment (recap)
Adi comes in office and sees Jhanvi trying to catch papers, Jhanvi sees him and adi gets annoyed and leaves.
Adi calls Nisha and asks where are you? Nisha tells him i am in mandir, she sounds drunk and Adi says don't fool me, nisha laughs with I don't care attitude and tells him one of her friend challenged so she had to go to the party. Nisha tells adi teasingly , you never want me to lose challenges so i came to party, you should be proud of me, Adi tells her if your party is over then go home, she announces to her friends that she is going home. Adi comes back in the room where he left jhanvi with papers and says that clear this mess and come in my office and leaves. Jhanvi thinks he is calling my presentation mess as if he is Amitabh bacchan. Nisha reaches home but before going back throws some perfume and turns the heat on to get some sweat on her forehead, as if she had heat stroke. She runs to her room barfing , She goes in bathroom and puke. Kaki Sa and Neha comes running to check on her her and asks if she is ok? Neha says she doesnt looks fine, Kaki Sa asks her to bring nimbu pani. Neha offers her to stay with nisha and will take care so Kakisa can go and take care of puja vidhi.
Adi is upset on one of the random employee when Jhanvi enters his office, she says hi, he tells her with annoyance show me the designs,
Jhanvi: I have some ideas to discuss,
Adi: come to point directly, you wont be in this office in future so dont tell me your ideas.
Jhanvi : first i want to tell you about CEO's office, he is like head of family and is working for all people,

Adi: just give me one idea.

Jhanvi is talking and she is talking extra stuff instead of idea and adi have home situation and nisha antics and thoughts running.

Nisha resting on the bed and her younger one in her lap. She tells that i got gift since you have been good and give one chocolate to her. She says I should get gift too that i went to mandir for everyone at home but no one gifts me anything . She takes chocolate back from her and softly threat her that if she ask for gift for me then only she will get chocolate. Kaki Sa and kakasa come to check in her and brings nimbupani for Nisha. Nisha's kid says to Kaka Sa that nisha should get gift since she prayed. He says you are right, Nisha pretends oh no need and all blah blah bahu jaap. She cunningly slips if adi's being CEO thought, Nisha smirks.
Jhanvi keep talking extra stuff in between and talks about duty of CEO since she wanted to show design for CEO's office. Adi stops her and tells i dont need to learn business from you and gets annoyed. And asks her again if she can tell her idea in one line? Jhanvi says company's culture.. Adi shuts her up and says show me your presentation silently. And gives her one minute, Jhanvi feels but nervous and asks to use his laptop. he allows.
Jhanvi plugs in her USB and shows him presentation and slide shows ILU with heart. Adi gets furious and asks what is this? Jhanvi wonder and says it is a new I love you virus, Adi feels more annoyed and says please leave. Jhanvi is leaving sadly feeling she lost her job, Adi tells her to come tomorrow at 10am to show her stuf. She says she thought she was fired, Adi explains her that he values relations, since Kaka Sa hired you so he might have seen something in you and he believe in giving 2 chances, he explains some will use the extra chance and some will blew it, what kind of person is she? He asks. Jhanvi say it confidently that she will see him at 10 tomorrow.
Adi calls his same friend which he called in the first episode and share his frustration with nisha and her antics. His friend again tells him to talk to his family and be open, since it's been and 8 years and it's not small period of time. His friend wishes him luck Adi notice miscalls from home.

Jhanvi reached home and bickering to herself about adi's attitude. Surbhi brings screwdriver and asks her to tight her brain screws LOL, surbhi teases jhanvi about having love hate relationship with boss.

Adis home at dining table and baba Sa asks Neha who is she and raj explains she is bahu and his wife. Kakisa apologizes to Neha explaining his condition. Babasa give her one kangan which is adi's mom and says one he gave it to nisha. Everyone praise nisha and do good bahu jaap again. Adi walks in and says we learn from elders, it depends of people how they respect elders, while saying he looks at nisha ( kinda way you are so wake women) . Kakisa proudly says do you know what Nisha did today for us? Adi throws sarcasm saying i am sure she must done something that no one can imagine and Nisha smiles slyly. kaka Sa announced i have decided to give CEO position to adi, even though he is not our own kid but he is bada beta and he wants to retire. Everyone smiles except raj and Neha. Adi declines politely and says he would prefer elders in the lead and he will follow and m mentions that he follows Kakasa in office. Adi looks at nisha with anger guessing it's her thoughts.

Sorry could not catch the precap.Edited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thamks for the clear update.😃