Why so much morale policing of Nia Sharma everywhere?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Everytime she posts a sexy photo or video, people especially girls themselves starts with their morale policing and disgusting comments. In recent TB article of Nia on IF some made annoying comments on how Nia should not do this and that and how its not right. I want to ask who the hell are these people to teach her what to do? Don't they feel happy watching Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Miley Cyrus in the same way? Then why so much lectures for Nia just because she is Indian? We talk of women empowerment and choice of woman but these people mostly women are always finding some or other faults in anyone in whatever they do. So what if Nia is wearing revealing clothes? Don't these women drool on heroes when they pose shirt or in their underwears? What Nia is doing is no one's business. She is not stealing or killing anyone for God's sake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gladish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Everytime she posts a sexy photo or video, people especially girls themselves starts with their morale policing and disgusting comments. In recent TB article of Nia on IF some made annoying comments on how Nia should not do this and that and how its not right. I want to ask who the hell are these people to teach her what to do? Don't they feel happy watching Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Miley Cyrus in the same way? Then why so much lectures for Nia just because she is Indian? We talk of women empowerment and choice of woman but these people mostly women are always finding some or other faults in anyone in whatever they do. So what if Nia is wearing revealing clothes? Don't these women drool on heroes when they pose shirt or in their underwears? What Nia is doing is no one's business. She is not stealing or killing anyone for God's sake.

well said Baby even I too thinking the same ,y ppl always behind Nia,dnt knw wts their pblm,forgot abt tat boys even girls too bashing her which made me very disappointed

Originally posted by: gladish

well said Baby even I too thinking the same ,y ppl always behind Nia,dnt knw wts their pblm,forgot abt tat boys even girls too bashing her which made me very disappointed

Women talk and complain so much that they are not treated equally and always judged but they don't mind trashing women themselves. How will they feel if someone interferes in everything they do? Recently, Ni Sharma and Rubina Dilaik are two actresses who are receiving lots of hate. Some people saying on how Rubina don't respect her religion being a Muslim by posing in a bikini. Because of these women, women will never be able to live peacefully and happily.
gladish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Women talk and complain so much that they are not treated equally and always judged but they don't mind trashing women themselves. How will they feel if someone interferes in everything they do? Recently, Ni Sharma and Rubina Dilaik are two actresses who are receiving lots of hate. Some people saying on how Rubina don't respect her religion being a Muslim by posing in a bikini. Because of these women, women will never be able to live peacefully and happily.

exactly yaar first they hv to concentrate on their own life,jobless ppl always dng such things nd irrespecting women,seeing those bashing comments I ws like,wts their pblm,wt she did wth them???nthng,she s an independent girl,she hs all the rights to live her life wth her own choice,,,,,,
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Love Rubina and Nia Alot. People Should Stop Picking On Nia.
These nasty people can never stop with their comments be it on IF articles or Instagram. Why have a mentality of Taliban or Middle-east to show that they are better than Nia? Let her do what she is doing instead of acting like so-called keepers of cultures and decency. No matter why women is blamed if something wrong happens to them when women itself are nasty to other women.
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My mother always say if you cannot say anything good about someone, keep quiet.
They are just jealous, what about all those bollywood actress, who dress in the same manner or even less. People needs to get off their high horse and let others live their life.

They are bigger problems in the world, the least of which is what Nia wears, if you got it flaunt it.
Those who involve in s**t shaming can themselves be the target someday then they will understand how it feels. Those who think they are better by covering themselves from top to bottom they can be called behenjis or old-fashioned. Recently I wore a little transparent top to the doctor from which bra could be visible. I did not paid much attention to it n it was wen a female doctor pointed out I realized dat I forgot dat d bra can seen 4m dis top. I told her dat I wore wat I saw as I was in hurry. Mom was wid me. Some days later, mom reminded me abt dat incident & I jokingly told her dat d doctor was making so much fuss over a little visibility of my bra they transparent top wen Roshni wears bikinis n transparent clothes tpwhich mom told me dat she is an actress. I then told her dat she posed for pictures n music video dat she agreed n told dat shw will get work due to dat n it's her job so she has to wear. My 50 year old mom has so much understanding regarding her but these young girls r so narrow minded n nasty to their own gender.