Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Teasers: 
http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1151768/5-reasons-we-love-the-teasers-of-hum-tvs-upcoming-drama-yeh-raha-dil 

Ooh, it takes place partially in Nepal. It's giving me Dil banjaara / jugnoo vibes. 
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
why are all Pak shows shooting in Nepal?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for making the thread.. I LOVED the promos. So refreshing and cool. Yumna and Ahmed look great together here. Yumna is looking so fresh !
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why are all Pak shows shooting in Nepal?

I guess its the new trend like shooting bollywood songs in Switzerland in the 90s was  Either that or the pakistani entertainment industry made a deal with the nepali govt 
🤣
It's Foreign enough to keep the tag of " shot abroad" but not far enough that expenses are too much😉
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Thanks for making the thread.. I LOVED the promos. So refreshing and cool. Yumna and Ahmed look great together here. Yumna is looking so fresh !

I know yaar 

I m very happy for yumna

Both her current shows r very diversely different 

One is pinjra which is pretty good too

And now this 

I wish the hero was some1 else

Ahmed Ali isn't good enuf for solo lead 

Wish it was emmad  agha Ali or Affan instead 

I miss sherry n Danish taimoor 
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I liked Yumna and Ahmed Ali in Guzaarish ( ARY) the one where Aly khan was the older brother. although, they didn't end up together in the show, the chemistry was good.
MochaQueen thumbnail
They share good chemistry
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I guess its the new trend like shooting bollywood songs in Switzerland in the 90s was  Either that or the pakistani entertainment industry made a deal with the nepali govt 

🤣
It's Foreign enough to keep the tag of " shot abroad" but not far enough that expenses are too much😉

Don't mind the trend 

It's indeed very refreshing 

But why do they hv to go to Nepal when there r already such beautiful locations in pak  itself the way it's shown in ded...sange mar mar...n murree
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Although tbh, I've seen pakistan being explored in only DeD, Sang e mar Mar and in SEDBN, when they go on the family trip with the kids with Shela and mansoor and still married and then currently Baykhudi for the honeymoon.

There is so much scope. especially if they were to explore parts of kashmir and interior areas as well