KarVi/SonKush: The feels... I am missing them so much

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am missing our KarVi... and the two who brought them to life, SonKush.  Guys, help me out here. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I miss them too Luxmi.I miss them too 😭😭 
And so I keep rewatching the old episodes,the VMs,the many edits & clips on Insta 😭 
I missed them so much.I ended up making this 

It's one of my favourite intefviews of Sonkush.Sonal just loves to tease him 😳
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

I miss them too Luxmi.I miss them too 😭😭 

And so I keep rewatching the old episodes,the VMs,the many edits & clips on Insta 😭 
I missed them so much.I ended up making this 

It's one of my favourite intefviews of Sonkush.Sonal just loves to tease him 😳

Love your edit Gopa.  This was one of their best interviews together 😆
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
deleteEdited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
I am missing them too.  The chemistry these two actors shared onscreen was truly unique.  To see both of them play a couple from before marriage to that of a mature married couple who were parents to an 8 year old and still be able to create that spark that kept us wanting more KarVi was a treat.  I really hope they act opposite each other again. I still think both can explore their onscreen chemistry more while playing different roles.   

I especially loved watching the maturity in their onscreen chemistry. Both are talented and it really showed.  The direction of their scenes were done so well.  Especially when showing the different stages in their relationship- the first dance they shared during Survi's Mehendi ceremony to the one they shared during their date night to the one they shared during their candle light dinner post the 7 year leap to the one they shared during their anniversary party- of them were distinct and showed the growth in KarVi and the change in their comfort levels (would make a beautiful edit 😆)

I hope these two will act opposite each other again in a show with writing and direction that will do justice to their onscreen chemistry.😳

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I am missing them too.  The chemistry these two actors shared onscreen was truly unique.  To see both of them play a couple from before marriage to that of a mature married couple who were parents to an 8 year old and still be able to create that spark that kept us wanting more KarVi was a treat.  I really hope they act opposite each other again. I still think both can explore their onscreen chemistry more while playing different roles.   

I especially loved watching the maturity in their onscreen chemistry. Both are talented and it really showed.  The direction of their scenes were done so well.  Especially when showing the different stages in their relationship- the first dance they shared during Survi's Mehendi ceremony to the one they shared during their date night to the one they shared during their candle light dinner post the 7 year leap to the one they shared during their anniversary party- of them were distinct and showed the growth in KarVi and the change in their comfort levels (would make a beautiful edit 😆)

I hope these two will act opposite each other again in a show with writing and direction that will do justice to their onscreen chemistry.😳

@ Bold You said it ❤️
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Yes, please! I want to see these two together again 😊  They shared a beautiful onscreen chemistry, whenever I hear the bg music YVR used for them my mind only goes to KarVi 😛

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
nini789mini thumbnail
tfs. I want to see Kartik Survi again. They are best pair.  Anyone write ffs?
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Yes, please! I want to see these two together again 😊  They shared a beautiful onscreen chemistry, whenever I hear the bg music YVR used for them my mind only goes to KarVi 😛

Are they playing Karvi's bg music somewhere else 😕
sreeya852 thumbnail
I want to take a moment to really appreciate the onscreen chemistry that SonKush shared.  It was because of these two actors that I was able to see a lovely couple come to life onscreen- and be invited to see their ups and downs- although I would've like to have seen more ups vs downs (but I did enjoy both equally due to the acting capabilities of SonKush and the impressive cinematography).

It is clear I am not the only one who recognizes the palpable onscreen chemistry SonKush shared and the strength it brought to YVR and KarVi's story.  I do hope that one day in the future these two actors receive the opportunity to act together again- giving us the privilege to see another beautiful love story to unfold and come to life on our screens.  SonKush have proven their ability to carry heart-wrenching emotional scenes to more light-hearted ones together to the point it is difficult to remember that they are Sonal and Ankush- two very different people (whom I don't need to know more about, because their presence onscreen is enough to reel me in and is believable: I tried following them on instagram, but preferred not to because there was no real need to) 

I love it when good actors can bring to life down to earth, emotionally intriguing characters and relationships to life- it is the perfect escape from reality for an allocated period of time  👍🏼

Thank you Luxmi for starting this topic 😊

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago