Winter skin care routine

pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
This is Prep Thread for OtakuGirl-Debo Birthday Thread

Debo's birthday is on 9th February. We need to finish the ENTIRE THREAD by 5th February.

About Her

Name: Deboleena..but people call me Debo

Birth Date: 9th Feb

Close Friends on IF:  MusicAddict , tootiefrootie11 , ..NightDragon.. , MFRanjini , Sadhanamomo , foram. , ..DRoadSoFar.. , debs4u , kompass , unitatoxo , -Koeli_Appy- ..others are not active in IF

Favorite Shows:
Indian = Ishqbaaaz , Swaragini , Naagin 1 , Adhuri Kahaani Hamari , PKYEK , DKDM , Star Mahabharat , Begusarai 2 (Post Leap)
American = TVD , TO , The Secret Circle , The Lying Game , Switch at Birth , The Secret Life of an American Teenager
Others = Winter Sonata , Autumn In My Heart , Cinderella & Four Nights , Scarlet Heart Ryeo , Scarlet Heart ( Chinese Version ) , Once Upon A Time In My Heart , The Legend Of The Blue Sea , Zindegi Guljar Hai , Humsafar , Maat , Aunn-Zara , Feriha , Fatmagul
and Anime..

Finalize a Theme. 
(Will be approved by Yuvika.)

Work on the writeup. It needs to be entertaining, and witty.
(Discussions need to happen here so other members can help out, if needed.)

The volunteer needs to colour code the write-up when they post their final draft, and add the graphics if they are finished.

Final edit is done by the captains, and approved by Yuvi.

Now:
SUGGEST THEMES AND COLOR CODES

Chop Chop. Let's start rolling.

Edited by pancakes - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

W O R K   D I V I S I O N

Main (1): dmegha

Birthday Message (1): -CrazySobtian-

Graphics (1): Radhikerani

Color Code/ Title Compilation:
(Collect the color codes and titles posted throughout the thread in a single post for voting)

D U E   D A T E S

Write up Due: February 5
Graphics to be received on: February 5
Edited by pancakes - 7 years ago
Lets get started!!
I have a write up in my mind
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reporting ! πŸ˜Ž
Maybe we can a write up with collab of Ishqbaaz and a Pakistani drama like ZGH or Humsafar . Maybe she meets the stars of both the show . 

Or 
She helps Sanskar to propose Swara again for their anniversary 
Lets not plan the meeting...let it happen accidentally
She's excited abt her bujjay thread and wants to help planning her own b'dayπŸ˜†

I was thinking that the write up should start with one of keeping an eye on her as Debo is trying to know what we are planning. She's stalking us.

In another place we are doing all the planning, food, lighting and all the stuff. Each member is assigned different things. One of that thing is to invite her fav actors and there comes the problem. We aren't able to manage that efficiently as Debo is playing the role of a good stalker and half of the time we are trying to keep our planning a surprise.

She likes Sanskar/Varun na, say he couldn't come because he was busy somewhere else. Now our planning is a mess as we can celebrate outdoor as it started raining. Instead of her fav cake that we ordered, the baker delivered us a wrong cake (what if it turns out to be a bachelor party cake, I mean in the shape of a corset? Shit!! That's too much) and blah blah.

We are panicking and then debo barges in. We explain her that we tried but everything got messed up and then somebody knocks at the door.

There's Varun standing out there in rain, he explains that his car broke down and only our house's lights were on so he came to ask if he can stay for sometime till his other car arrives. And ofc we happily lead him inside and then wish her happy birthday again.

Imagine Varun and debo cutting that cake togetherπŸ˜†

Is this okay ^^ ??Edited by dmegha - 7 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reporting
Birthday message please :3
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@megha... I really like your idea. sounds really interesting! πŸ˜ƒ