RaiNa SS || Mere Rang Mein Rang Ne Wali || Teaser

Ronita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys, I am Ronita and new member in this forum. Today I am starting a new story on Raghav and Naina. Hope you all will support me throughout the journey.

Raghav & Naina

Mere Rang Mein Rang Ne Wali

INDEX

Teaser - Scroll down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronita03 thumbnail
Mere Rang Mein Rang Ne Wali

Teaser

She opened her eyes with severe headache, she looked around the room - it wasn't the room, she was last night. "Where the hell I am.." She uttered in shock when her eyes fall on a figure sleeping on the chair. Her blood boiled seeing him present in that room. She roamed her eyes around when she saw her dress were kept on the sofa, being shocked, she checked herself and saw herself in a night dress.

Getting furious, she walked up to him and poured the jug of water on him. "Kaun? Kaun hai..?" He woke up startled.

"How dare you?" She grabbed his collar angrily, "Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe chhuney ki..? Kya tum bhool gaye ki mein kaun hoon? Kya apni aukad bhool gaye?"

"Kya bol rahi ho? Tumhara dimag toh theek hai?" He tried to justify.

"Really? Pehle situation ka fayda uthaya aur ab innocent banne ka natak kar rahe ho? Bhool gaye aukad? Tum Mehra family ke ek servant ho. Ek servant ke itne khwab achhe nahi hote Mr Raghav Mehra. Dadaji ne uss ghar ka member kya bol diya, tum sach mein khudko Mehra family ka member samajhne lage.. Aur yeh sab karne se pehle ek bar bhi nahi socha jab tumhare harqat ke bare mein sabko pata chalega tab kya hoga??" She accused him but Raghav stood there silent. "Anyways mein tumse baat hi kyu kar rahi hoon.. Ab jo bhi interrogation hogi woh Dadaji aur Dadi karegi." Saying this she was going to call but Raghav held her hand and pinned her to the wall.

"Enough is enough. Bohot bol diya aur meine bhi sunn liya. Mein chup hoon iska matlab yeh nahi ki mein guilty hoon." He said furious. "Kya bol rahi thi meine tumhara fayda uthaya.. Arey you should thank me.. Agar meine sahi waqt pe na bachata toh aaj tum bolne ke halat mein nahi hoti. You are fully drunk last night aur kuch ladke tumhe utha kar le jate agar mein waqt pe na aata..! Baat kar rahi hai." He said and free her from his grip. "And for your kind information.. Yeh dress bhi meine nahi change ki thi.. Lady stuff ko bulaya tha.. Usne ki.. Mein bahar tha. Aur agar phir bhi doubt hai toh call the hotel manager and confirm it. Ab agar phir bhi Dadi ko batana hai toh please khud kia kiya woh bhi bol dena aur agar tum nahi keh sakti toh tell me, I will make it easy for you." He glared at her when she lowered her eyes in guilt.

Raghav turned to leave but stopped and said, "Mein uss ghar ka naukar hoon.. Tumhare samne meri aukad kuch bhi nahi.. Yeh sab sach hai. Par Naina mein itna bhi gira hua nahi hoon ki kisi ladki ko problem mein akela chhodh doon ya uski fayda uthau. Mujhe apni limit bohot achhe se pata hai. So please next time mujhe accuse karne se pehle yeh soch lena tumhari galti hai ya nahi. Jaldi se ready ho jao.. Mein lobby mein wait kar raha hoon." Saying this Raghav walked out from the room, leaving shocked and guilty Naina inside.

_0_0_

Please do comment and shower your love. Buddy me to get pms.

Thank you.
Edited by Ronita03 - 7 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome short story on Raina! Enjoyed reading it! Great work! 😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
welcome to the forum. ...
nice teaser
Naina arrogant
but raghav still soft
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum dearie
Congratulations on your new writing venture !!😊👏
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely title dear
Nice prologue dear
Lookslike Naina is arrogant and rude
As usual Raghav is soft and loyal to Mehra's
Naina judged Raghav based on the ambience of the room and her state 
Raghav cleared her misunderstanding and naina was feeling guilty for accusing him
@ Keepdreaming !! Thank you for the pm dear
😊
Ronita03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

<font size="3">Awesome short story on Raina! Enjoyed reading it! Great work!😊</font>

Thanks dear
Ronita03 thumbnail
Thanks
Ronita03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

congrats on your story

Thanks
Ronita03 thumbnail