Vmeenu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

HI ALL,

This is my first OS, in this forum. Please do read it and let me know how it is. Please find time read this one. Forgive me if there are mistakes. Dint Proof Read. Sorry its a bit lengthy.

The cool morning sent shivers down Raghav's spine. But definitely the climate was not the only reason for the shivers. Naina has decided to leave Austria the next day.This was the main reason. Yes, just after a couple of days post divorce, she made the decision of leaving Austria forever... Austria and Raghav... forever.

Raghav didnot get out of his room; which was their room till 2 days ago. Every moment he was inside the room, his mind flashed the every memory they made and... cherished. Yes, both of them cherished their moments together but failed to express the same to the other. The shower, the bed, the kitchen, the mirror each and everything just reminded Naina to him. Unable to decide what to do to get rid of the wierd feeling he hadnt ever faced in his life, he decided to leave the room but got back the next moment with a thought of atleast being with the memories of Naina. From morning, he dint think of Dadi,hisown hunger, his work, his routine ...anything...Naina Naina Naina, only she was struck in his mind and soul.

He missed a person to look after him during these tough situations of life. He missed a lap to cry his heart out to. He missed a shoulder on which he can support his and get consoled. He missed soothing words which could clear his mind and give him a solution. On the whole, he missed a care taker, love giver. He missed being loved. Just that moment he realised that, all these days when he said the same to Naina, he dint actually feel the same. Though he often made statements of being lonely and void of love, he actually had Naina who was always by his side. Those he said to Naina were just statements, he realized just now, they were mere statements.  Because he had one to whom he shared that atleast. But now, she is gone. He has become a real loner and the one deprived of love. He started to revist their moments,the way she has been in the house, evertime either infront of his family or alone, she has not let anyone to let him down. She has tried to get rid of his inferiority complex many times. Raghav got enlightened. Yes, the enlightment of love. He understood that he loves her. He understood that she completes him. He understood that he needs her and her love. Without a second thought, he stood up and rushed to do something as he has got only 24 hours to stop her from leaving. Having not even reaching the door, he stopped. He started questioning himself. " What if I confess my love and she doesnt have any such feeling on me? What if she thinks Iam forcing this relationship on her? What if she accepts it because of me ? Already she has done many things to me, why should I confuse her ?  Why should I expect her to love me in return ?If she had loved me why dint she open up?..." 1000 such questions. His head got heated up. He hit his head hard and sat down crying.

***************************************************************************************************************

Naina's mother started to pack the things. Naina kept on staring at the window. She took her mangalsutra in hand and started recollecting the fights, the passionate moments, the hidden love they shared. Tears made marks down the cheeks. Naina remembered how raghav helped her family, how protective he was, how selfless he was, how hurt he was. She started to talk to her self, " Why raghav, why do you always do good to me and took special steps not to let me know that it was you? Is it because, you wanted me not to think that you care for me ? Why were you protective for not letting me know that you care for me?Was it because I would misjudge this to be love and did you feel that I would have continued this relationship because of that ? So you didnt want this relationship to last long Raghav ? It was you who speeded up the divorce procedures. It was you who constantly reminded me of the deal we had. You were always selfless but in my case alone, why were you selfish ? Why did you allow this to happen Raghav? " She cried her heart out. 

She held her mangalsutra near her heart and started again. " I understand that if one loves someone deeply, its hard to replace their place. It didnot happen in my case earlier. I realized that I dint love Amit from heart, only after loving you. Getting out of him from my heart was very much easier compared to you Raghav. I can never remove you from my heart. The same way, I understand that, it is not easy for you to replace Sanjana with Naina. I dont misake you. Even after all these fake pregnancy, marriage cancellation, Dadi's health issue, you still support Sanjana and I dont blame you for that. You are by nature, very sacrificing and selfless. If you can forgive Veer, for what he did to Dadi, then why not sanjana...But I still couldnt take the fact that you have soft corner on Sanjana...I dont know why... ..I dont know why were you keen on ending our relationship...However its all over now... I dont think, I can forget you so easily and I really dont want that to happen...I will live in the memories we made. Those were the golden period of my life. I will always have this mangalsutra with me, though I have no right to wear it..." She cried heavily...She kept the mangalsutra on the table near her handbag and left the house to get some fresh air, to divert her mind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Raghav visited Naina's mother later in the evening, to get a glimpse of his lady love. He was welcomed by Naina's mother.He hugged her and asked her to look after her health. She cried and blessed him for health and happiness always. She said she will miss his dear son-in-law for sure. He corrected her saying, he is always like her son. Right from entering the home, Raghav searched for Naina. Disappointed on not being able to find her, he left the home. Outside the house, he saw the mangalsutra. He quickly recognised it to be Naina's.[ Naina's sister-in-law has thrown it outside, quoting it to be useless and meaningless thereafter, when Naina was not at home. ] His eyes got wet. He took it and recollected their fight for the same and the climax where he made her wear it. He took the magalsutra with him and leaves the house.

Naina regretted for her absence when Raghav has arrived. She asked her mother if he had asked anything about her. The reply saddened her again. She cried and went to her room only to find her mangalsutra missing. She questioned her mother, sister-in-law. She continued to search the entire room and pleaded her sister-in-law to recollect if she had misplaced it. Her effortless lies hurted Naina's heart again. Naina's mother consoled her and asked her to get some sleep.

She lied on the bed but dint get sleep.Ragahv and Naina were sailing on the same boat. He decided to visit Naina's place again. Then gave up that thought.  Dadi and Naina's mother pitied their dear's condition.

They were the master mind behind this idea of making Naina to go back to India and resume her job. The thought of separation would make them togethr.This was their idea but nothing of that sort happened as both of them were preparing themselves for the separation. They were helpless too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The sun rised. It was the day. Still Naina was looking for her mangalsutra, when her bhabi warned her on getting late to the airport. Naina decided to visit Dadi before leaving Austria. She asked her mother to reach the airport and speeded to mehra's house. She looked for raghav. She went near their room and tried to unlock it. Grief struck her throat. Dadi came.

She hugged her and cried. Dadi patted her shoulder and blessed her. She looked at their room again. "Raghav has left for work earlier today, dear", dadi said. She lied that she wanted to know if he had seen her mangalsutra, when visiting our home yesterday. She was not ready to give in that she saw the room just to look at her Raghav. Dadi gave an expression that she don't know anything. She apologized to Naina for having changed the direction of her life. Naina asked her no to be guilty for whatever happened.She blamed the fate. She thought in her mind that She was thankful to dadi from bottom of her heart for giving Raghav to her. But cursed the fate for playing in their relationship. She got Dadi's permission to leave, as it was time for her flight. She glanced at their room for one last time, in a hope to look at raghav if he was inside. But she dint get to see him, she left the place with heavy heart.

She wished for a miracle to happen like in fairytales, that reunites him with her. She reached airport and as expected nothing happened, the day was like any other day. Naina's mother called her in, as it got late. With teary eyes she entered the airport.

Raghav on the other hand, went to Naina's house to speak everything out to his Naina. But he was disappointed when he was informed that his Naina left. His hand shivered, mind wavered. He cleared all the confusion and gained courage to open up to Naina, but she has left already. He checked the time and thought that there are few more minutes left, if he missed this opportunity then his Naina will go far away from him. He shooked his head in negative, indicating that he should never allow that to happen. Whether Naina accepts him or not, he was sure that he should let her know that he loves her. Atleast that would free his mind a bit. He hired a taxi and pleaded the driver to drive fast to the airport. Naina still didnot enter the airport. Raghav got out of the taxi and was about to cross the road to reach the airport, when the mangalsutra he had in his hand got struck in the man's bag on whom he collided with, in an hurry to reach the spot on time. He tried removing it from the bag, when he heard a loud thud sound. Within a moment, he was pushed away by something and hit the ground hard. The road was full of choas and screams.

Naina was in waiting hall. She was lost in her thoughts, when her mom brought her back and informed regarding the accident that happened outside the airport seconds before. Naina's mother thanked Lord for saving her daughter as she was standing at the spot where the accident happened, she would have been mentally upset too if she had seen the accident, she thanked the lord again. She prayed for everyone's safety. Naina looked at the television. The footage of the accident happened recorded by the media and cctv were playing on. The news said the details of the people who got hurt and died on spot.

Naina suddenly felt restless, she stood up and paid more attention to the news. She was sweating heavily. She prayed to God. She asked permission to get back to the spot. Her mother denied it strictly. Intuition said, Raghav was there at the spot and only for that, she was waiting at the entrance of the airport. But now she prayed hard for her intutions to be wrong as she dont want Raghav to have been there at the accident spot. She made her mind that Raghav wasnt at the location yet her heart couldnt accept that. Her head was spinning, she thought of calling Raghav. His phone was not recheable. She was about to confirm by visiting the location without her mother's knowledge. But then she saw that clip on Television. Yes, news aired the accident spot where there were many things scattered like broken helmets, bags etc. and there she saw her RAGHAV'S purse. 

Yes, there she was his purse. His cards, his license everything in it. She felt her heart heavy there, she breathed heavily. The suffocation, the pain everything put together. She could hardly stand. She was falling. She was getting weak. Her hands trembling, her mind was paralyzed. She couldnt think of anything. Her mother looked her daughter's condition and shoke her. She patted on Naina's cheeks, she made her speak. She was trying hard to bring her to life back. "What happened, Naina What happned?" she asked again and again,continuously patting her. On coming back, Naina struggled " Mom, Raghav...there..." she couldnt complete. The next second she ran to the spot. She was crying all the way. "RAGHAVVV..." she screamed. She reached the place. She screamed once again. The police tried controlling her. She wasnot giving in, she kept on screaming. "RAGHAV...WHERE ARE YOU...PLEASE DONT PLAY...COME BACK TO ME ...PLEASE..." she cried helplessly. She kept on searching for him and found his purse. She held it near to her chest and screamed her heart out again..."RAGHAVV....".

Raghav stood up and soon realised that they had been a big accident. He would have been a victim too, if not Naina's mangalsutra get struck on a bag. He stopped crossing the road,because of the mangalsutra. Two speeding cars which were running straight opposite to each other,ran over the people crossing the roads and the pedestrians, in an attempt to avoid the collision. Raghav was hit by one of the car's door, when it hit a post. He had no big injury, just got hurt in his shoulders. He touched the mangalsutra with love and tears in his eyes.He soon engaged himself in helping the people there.

Soon when the situation was under the control of the police, he gave a helpless look at the airport, thinking that his Naina, would have left. He saw a flight taking off and cried silently. He thought his life has gone already. Naina took his happiness, love and everything with her. He was about to return home when he heard her voice. He thought that to be an illusion of seeing and hearing her all the time. He found none and turned back again to leave. There he heard her once again. "RAGHAVVV"...He immediately turned towards the source of the sound. He screamed too. "NAINAAA"...Naina who sat there shattered,having his purse on her hand,heard his voice. She started looking for him. He screamed again .."NAINAA.." ...There she saw him. 

He was searching for her. She had happy tears and she just didnt think of anything. There is he...there he is alive...there is her life...she cant believe anything. When he turned and atlast located her, he sighed happily. So does she. She stood up and gained all strength to run towards him. "RAGHAV.." all the way she shouted and ran towards him. He cried happily and opened his arms,welcoming her. She fit in his arm and hugged hhim as tight as she could. She wanted the whole world to stop at that moment. He held her tightly that increased her suffocation. He lifted her therby even tightening his grip. She just wished the moment to be prolonged. Both were in each other's arms. Both their joy knew no bounds...

She spoke atlast,

"RAGHAV...ARE YOU OKAY....". He nodded and gave a smile assuring her of his health. "Raghav ...but ...but I saw your purse there...and I was afraid...I ...." she couldnt continue. He patted on her head. "Naina...Iam OK Naina...Iam alright...You dont worry.."...She smiled and held him close. They remained in the same position for so long...

Naina  :  "Why did you come here? how did your purse get here?" She asked him still in his embrace.

Raghav :  "I came to meet you Naina, ..to meet you..."

Naina  :  "To meet mee.?...For what?? " she puzzled. At the same time expecting him to reveal something she was expecting...

Raghav :  "To meet you and bid you bye.." He said.

She sighed...

Naina  :  "Cant you say that through phone, What if something happened to you? .." she hit him. She cant take that he came just to bid a goodbye.

Raghav :  "I would have died..." he teased.

She hit him hard this time. He shouts in pain. She hit him n his wound.

Naina  :  "Never...Never repeat that again. " she warned...

Raghav :  "Its your mangalsutra, that saved me..." he explained...

He noticed the tears in her eyes as soon as she saw her mangalsutra...She felt contented ...

Naina  :  "Is it with you Raghav ? I was searching for it in the home"..."I even came to meet Dadi to ask about it" she said...

Raghav :  " I found it outside your home and assumed that it was thrown away....." he stopped

Naina  :  "By me...am I right Raghav ??..you thought that I threw it away??....." she questioned

Raghav  couldnt answer that question...

Naina  :  "We are divorced or not,...we are together or not...,IT DOESNOT MATTER...,its mine...its my mangalsutra...you understand???..." she forcibly took that from his hand.

She turned back and was about to leave.

Raghav :  "Where are you going ?" he demanded an answer...

Naina  :  "To board the next flight," she teased him.

Raghav believed her words and worried...he continued asking...

Raghav :  "Wont you ask why did I come here...at the last moment ?"...

Naina  :  "I asked that already and you replied that...you came to say bye...Oh sorry..."she neared him and waved him bye...and turned again to leave...Raghav stopped her...

Raghav :  "Naina...you wanna really go?? he asked in a husky voice, with his voice filled with passion and love.

Naina  :  "Haaan..yess...I wanna leave...Why should I stay here...to see you romancing Sanjana?,,," she teased

Raghav got angry...he held her hand tight and made her to face him.

Raghav :  "Look...this is the last warning...stop linking me with sanjana..." his voice became harsh.

Naina  got scared by his harsh tone.

Raghav :  "I dont like the people who lie and cheat others, I was a fool that I dint believe you when you said about her faking her pregnancy. I thought a woman cant stoop too low. But when I got to know the reality, I just regretted for having loved her before marrying you. Mark my words, the moment I married you,I threw her away from my mind as I vowed to be with you, protect you, safeguard you, throughout my life. The moment I came to know her true face, I started disrespecting her. There are reasons why I supported her after all these happened. She has other plans. Dadi would be very hurt if she comes to know about them.To stop her from executing her plans,I got permission from Dadi for her to stay there. It was a kind of blackmail.Iam more concerned about Dadi than anyone else. Right now, there is no other go,...I have to plan something else for which I need time ...She doesnot matter to me anymore..."

Naina  :  "What are her plans? " Naina asked sweetly...

Raghav gets angry ... "Is it so important right now..Why to start the talks about her...It shows that you dont believe me...Look here...I dont love her even in my dreams. I hate her the most...I dont want to prove this to anyone...The moment she was supposed to become my brother's wife, did you think that I had feelings for her...? "

Raghav gave her a cunning look...Naina was laughing inside...As things about Sanjana got cleared...

Naina  :  "How do I know all these...without you sharing these with me...Have you opened up about all these before...? " she asked...

Raghav left her hand and started walking fast...Naina followed him

Naina  :  "Oh hello...its your responsibility to clear this out..."...

He dint answer...he walked fast...

Naina  :  "I assumed that you still have feelings for her...you should have cleared it...From you expressions, should I figure out all these...?..."

Raghav :  "Never thought, you would think all these about me...."  he showed his disappointment...

Naina  :  "Every girl is possesive n this...You ran after her when she was n gunpoint..."

Raghav :  "Yes...I gave you the reason that day itself...If it had been you...I would have given up my life...I respect you a lot..."

Naina smiled...

Naina  :  "Its not my fault...Even you thought that I messaged Veer...dint you??..."

Raghav :  "Later...I was the one who proved it wrong too..."

He walked again...

Naina  :  "Ok...sorry...." she gave up...

Raghav :  "Promise me that..you will never ever repeat the same again...."

Naina  :  "The same...?"

she quizzed...

Raghav :  "Regarding Sanjana...."

Naina  :  "Oh sure...Promise..."

she kept her hand on his...

Raghav :  "I will always remain loyal to every relationship..be it with Dadi or you...The moment I married you...there was none in my heart...."

Naina  :  "That is the problem...There is no one in your heart even now...no one..."

Raghav :  "Yes...At the time of our marriage, there was no one...but later...I never knew...how you came into my heart...At first...as it was a forced marriage, I took every step to make you happy...as I felt you have been cheated...I wanted to please you as much as I can...I dint wish to force anything on you. I was extra careful in keeping you independent... Atleast you will be yourself like how you used to be before marriage...I was ok to end this forced marriage at anytime if that pleases you...and it happened...Our marriage ended...but unexpectedly, I wasnt ok...It hurted me...I was restless with this divorce...I dint realise that I love you this much when you were near me...even now i dont want to force this on you...But I just cant put in words How I felt when you left me...I wanted you to know that atleast I love you..though I dont expect you to return it...I dont want my love to be unsaid...so...

"I LOVE YOU NAINA...I LOVE YOU TO THE FULLEST..." he confessed at last...

holding her close,looking directly into her eye...he atlast said everything he wanted to...

Naina was dumbfounded. Raghav was expecting an answer from Naina, but was upset having not gotten any reply from Naina.

Raghav :  "Naina..Iam leaving...Dadi would be worrying about the accident..."

He rushed from the spot...

Naina was out of her senses. So finally a miracle happened, like in a fairytale...She heard the much needed comforting words from her beloved...

All the way to the home..his thoughts were with Naina...

Raghav reached his room, to clean  his wounds as Dadi wuld be upset if she sees him with blood stains. He removed his shirt and analysed the wound. He had a deep cut there...he thought of having a shower. As soon as the cold water touched the wound, he started shouting in pain. There she came with a towel in her hand..

Naina  :  "Raghav...wait wait...dont expose the wound to water..." she ran towards him...

Raghav :  "you...here?? "

he was exclaimed..suprised...happy...and what not...

Naina was about to wipe the water off the wound...he held her close...both were drenching...(shower couple)

Naina  :  "Raghav..what are you doing...come I will treat the wound..."

Raghav asked the same question : "What are you doing here ??"

Naina  :  "I will do whatever I want in my husband's room...Who can question me...? " she winked...

Raghav smiled at her and held her close...

Naina  :  "you dint expect me here??? who else you expected??  Sanjana?? "

RAghav :  "shhh...." he held his finger on her mouth...

Naina  :  "Sorry...You got me wet..so just to tease you..I started talking about her...No more Sanjana talks between us anymore...deal??? "

she was at the cutest when she does these talks...

Raghav got even more closer. They shared intense moment...They got romantically involved...To divert this...she continued to talk..

Naina  :  "Raghav...dont you feel the pain...come Let me treat you..."

She wiped the water on the wound and tried stopping the shower.

Raghav kept his hand over hers...and stopped her from doing so...he took the towel from her hand and threw it away...

Raghav :  "Water is not at all cold...its indeed hot...it doesnt hurt me...its comforting...Iam enjoying this he said..."

She smiled and responded accordingly to whatever he did...

Raghav :  "How did you reach here so soon...."

Naina  :  "When Mr.Romeo can reach airport within minutes from my home..Why cant I ? " she winked...

Raghav :  "I love you...so I came to confess that...Why are you here?"

Naina  :  "I can answer that question if you dnt know the answer...But I will not answer you as you are pretending as if you dont know the answer..."

she answered...

Raghav :  "Iam not pretending...Would love to hear it from you..." he said again...with a sweet voice that sent shivers down her spine...Saying this, he inched close...

Naina  :  "I came here to...to..."

Raghav :  "to..." he neared her...

Both could feel each others heartbeat...

Naina  :  "To..."

RAghav :  "Oh..come on Naina..To..."

Naina  :  "To bid you goodbye..."

Saying this she pushed him, waved bye and tried to leave the shower...

Raghav pulled her towards him and locked her between his arms...

RAghav :  "Naina...please...I have waited for month to listen this from you...now I cant wait for even a second...I wish you to...."

Naina stopped him mid way...

Naina  :  "I LOVE YOU RAGHAV...I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK...I..."

Now He dint let her complete the sentence ...He kissed her...She responded...Both were immersed in the LOVE they had for each other.

THE END

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THANK YOU,

For reading this one patiently. Thought of writing it as 2 parts but wrote it as a part. Sorry its a bit lengthy...Forgive the mistakes again...Thanks again for the time. Please let me know, how much you liked it. 

Edited by Vmeenu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god thank you so much for this fantabulous one shot 😳 This is beautiful af :')
Soni-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow it was nice specially the drama at airport and ofcourse shower part
mariya354 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb OS
do write more on Raina
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful OS... I wish our shower couple's confession would be in shower in the show as well...
Do write more :)
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please post your story link here. ...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4766224Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Vmeenu thumbnail
My Goddd , never expected these many replies.
I thank each and everyone who read this one , thanks a lot for the encouragement and support. 
Will write more on Raina, our shower couple. ðŸ˜³

Thanks all again. ðŸ˜Š
Vmeenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Please post your story link here. .

Hi first of all thanks to you.  Since I am a newbie , I can't post any links as I haven't made 25 posts yet here n d forum. ðŸ˜­
Just now tried posting the links , but couldn't . 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vmeenu

Hi first of all thanks to you. Since I am a newbie , I can't post any links as I haven't made 25 posts yet here n d forum.😭
Just now tried posting the links , but couldn't .

ok no problem I will do
Vmeenu thumbnail

Thank you so much ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

ok no problem I will do