Raina OS- His Melody Her strenght

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
*3rd Person P.OV*
"Naina" Raghav called as Naina felt a pair of arms snake around her petie waist and his lips touching the pulse of her neck
"Hmmm" she answered smiling.
"Guess what Nainu..." He jumped like a hyperactive chipmunk that was on a heavy dose of caramel forgetting he was still hugging Naina. Naina was taken back for a second but then played along not wanting to ruin his moment.
"Raghav what happened?" Naina now asked curiously as they were jumping around in circles in their kitchen.
"Remember the Maheshveri's they've opened a new office at New Zealand and they want me to be their Managing Director. Now how cool is that" he shook her in joy.
Naina freezed for a second after all the dirty games the Mehera's played trying to block away his job opportunities he finally did it and she couldn't be prouder at his achievement.
"Nainu what happened" he asked cutely pouting wiping her tears away.
"Nothing baby" she pulled him into a nice warm hug placing a kiss on his cheek.
"I'm so proud of you Raghav"She cried haply tears.
"Then why are you crying" he asked wiping away her tears in a jiffy.
"Buddhu they're happy tears" Naina fake hit his head.
"I love you" Raghav hugged her again from the back as she resumed with her cooking.
"I love you too. Now go and sit there before you burn yourself" Naina warned him.

*Naina P.O.V*
"I'm Raghav and nothing can hurt me" He tried to mimic a superhero.
"Ok then Mr.Hero do as you wish but don't tell me I didn't warn you" I answered
"Don't worry I've been hugging my hot wife for the past 10 minutes and I'm still alive" He tried to flirt. I blushed at his desperate attempt to come up with a cheesy line.
Raghav kept chattering about life and work in general. My heart sank in contentment to be in Raghav's arms while he chattered his heart out happily and that quite frankly was all I could ask for. His happiness was what meant the world to me and I would go up to any extent to make sure he was the happiest man in the planet if I could because for all I know he deserves it. Raghav was pretty childish and in all obviousness it was pretty evident that Sanjana had formed a crush of some sort towards Raghav but then again I knew how to shoo her off my man. Veer being his disgusting self cancelled his wedding at the last moment, so much for all the hype and expensive jewellery, clothing and decor. It annoyed the living daylights outta Sanjana to watch Raghav stick with me 24/7 and her eyes never failed to notice how he always held my hand and almost never let it go. Raghav being confused would be an understatement when he once realized that Sanjana was trying to hit on him hinting on how they could go on a romantic date which he explained to me keeping me up till 3 in the morning the next day until he finally came into an analytical conclusion that maybe she was too drunk out of depression that she may have mistaken him for Veer I knew it wasn't true but I didn't want to correct him cause though I loved him to death because I was sleepy and also I didn't want to add more confusion into Raghav's mind.
"Ouch" Raghav winced removing me from his grip.
"Raghav show me what happened" I panicked.
"Oh my God I'm about to die Nainu. I RAGHAV got burnt can you even believe this. Look Naina it hurts fo something Naina. Do something. Oh my god its got bruised too harsh kiss the pain away Naina before you live a widow"
"Give it here Dramabeez" I took his hand into mine placing a hundred kisses on a wound that didn't even exist.
"How are you feeling now" I asked smiling.
"Good but don't you think we should be using a plaster" Raghav asked seriously.
This man I loved was truly a drama king

*3rd Person P.O.V*
*Night*
"Raghav" Naina whispered placing a head on his chest.
"ya.." He tightened his grip.
"The New Zeland deal. Does that mean you'll leave me here alone. I won't be able to live without you" her eyes pooled up with tears and her voice cracked in fear.
"Nainu... Who said so jaan? The two of us will leave together. Ok" he confirmed making her smile as he pecked her lips capturing them into a passionate long lasting kiss. After the exchange of a hundred kisses and I love you's the duo cuddled together their heartbeats slowing down into the perfect rhythm of love.Edited by Immaturebookie - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new story.
Awesome start loved it.
RaIna are in love with each other and just leave without each other.
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats..its so beautiful and romantic
Immaturebookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Congrats on the new story.

Awesome start loved it.
RaIna are in love with each other and just leave without each other.

Glad you liked it lovie 😳
Immaturebookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geetdrashti

Congrats..its so beautiful and romantic

THANK YOU DARLING 😊
Immaturebookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

congrats on your story

Thank you love 😆
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely os..beautifully written,.raina in so much love ..raghav is such a natuanki..perfect together loved it ..i love the name of this story
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely os...
its so romantic. ...
raina madly in love
loved it
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please post your story link here...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4766224Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Immaturebookie

THANK YOU DARLING 😊

plz do write more