What's the deal with Nisha?

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I mean to say is she just a one dimensional character? Obviously there is some back story to this right?  Or is she just the antagonist of the story. If she was a gold-digger than why didn't she just kick the relatives out when she first got married rather than 8 years later?

Or why didn't Adi just tell his family members the truth all those years ago.

As for now, it just seems like the show is pitting 2 women against each other based on how different their " values" are.

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It seems there's lot behind it...
But if they move a little fast at least dropping a little idea it would have been good.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
As of now, it seems like they are pitting Jhanvi's moral uprightness with Nisha's underhandedness. How typical
Hope there is more to it, it's really not fun to see sautan-sautan fights in dramas!
TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

As of now, it seems like they are pitting Jhanvi's moral uprightness with Nisha's underhandedness. How typical

Hope there is more to it, it's really not fun to see sautan-sautan fights in dramas!

Agree it seems little confusing at this moment
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

exactly. I fear that that'll be the "reason" or excuse to have Abhi and Jhanvi be a couple. if they become romantically involved. which this society doesn't need.🤔
Like because Nisha was a "bad wife" Adi had no choice but to seek Jhanvi out...

I really hope the show doesn't revolve around "woman with "good qualities" v. woman with "bad qualities" ...but i feel like it'll happen...
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there's a back story. in episode 5 she says they were living happily at one point in life.. and then she mentions that he deserves the CEO post... Something must have happened... It seems that since Adi's father has Alzhiemers, his uncle is the head.. perhaps Adi was next in line but then uncle came forth and (perhaps unknowingly) put his biological family first... Adi doesn't seem to care but Nisha does
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It seems Adi puts his family before Nisha. When he burnt the papers she had genuine tears in her eyes. She wants whats best for him and them as a family. She respects him to a point where she will do as he says to keep his family happy. But she doesn't want his family to stay with them. They both have to meet each other half way. And it doesn't justify the mean things she does. 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

there's a back story. in episode 5 she says they were living happily at one point in life.. and then she mentions that he deserves the CEO post... Something must have happened... It seems that since Adi's father has Alzhiemers, his uncle is the head.. perhaps Adi was next in line but then uncle came forth and (perhaps unknowingly) put his biological family first... Adi doesn't seem to care but Nisha does

Agree something must have happened for her to behave the way she does. I hope we are shown through flashback what their marriage was like first.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FIZK6

It seems Adi puts his family before Nisha. When he burnt the papers she had genuine tears in her eyes. She wants whats best for him and them as a family. She respects him to a point where she will do as he says to keep his family happy. But she doesn't want his family to stay with them. They both have to meet each other half way. And it doesn't justify the mean things she does. 

This makes sense, and the actor playing Kaku Sa always plays evil characters😆. Hope Nisha is not a dark character and has reasons for her behaviour. As she said, "I hate your family", there must be some reason as to why her hatred is so overpowering.

Melkor thumbnail
There has to be some story in the past for sure.I have seen cases in which the wives are not comfortable to stay with the family.But they do not have this excessive hatred for the family either.However Nisha seems to despise the entire family as a whole.😕 Why is she so mean?? Is there a reason or cause??
She is like a complicated puzzle.

Even I am hoping that they give a proper story to explain why Nisha is so much against the family.