Who Apna Sa 26th January written update

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with nisha looking at bracelet and wonders.

She calls adi while he is driving and he doesn't pick up.
Kids starts to fight over who will pick up the call.

They argue over picking up call.

She accuses him for having an affair.

Adi excuses himself out to the car, and he tells her it's that girls who dropped Babasa. She doesn't believe him, and they argue.

Kids asks adi what mommy said and he make them happy saying your mom was missing you guys. let's go and have pizza.

Jhanvi family having chaat at roadside.

Jhanvi spots someone and remember Babasa.

Mom and surbhi asks jhanvi why she looks lost. She tells them I wanted to see that memory loss wale uncle.

Mom says go and see him, anyway your bracelet is left there so you can go and get it.
Jhanvi leaves to see Babasa.

Adi's family is at the dinner table and nisha says Neha made it first time and give her aasirwaad. Neha looks at nisha nervously and nisha gives her assurance everything will be fine. Kakisa likes food and give her gift.
Neha says all credit goes to nisha bhabhi so I wants to return the favor by giving my keys to her. Since I'm so new.

Kakisa likes her gesture and feels proud that you guys love each other so much.

She is about to give keys to nisha but adi catches it , he remember what jhanvi said yesterday and repeat her words having elders control.

Adi says even nisha wants to do that. He makes nisha give the keys back and she does all this with such sweetness.
Nisha in her thoughts keep smiling I will get what I want. She glares at adi and he smirks.

She throws jhanvi bracelet in front of everyone and put adi on spot asking who's bracelet is it.

In her thoughts she says why do you pick on me, now pay for it.

Babasa comes and says it's my bracelet, jhanvi waiting at the door. Nisha doesn't give bracelet to him and Babasa try to snatch, and bracelet brakes and Babasa get upset.

Kids start to pick up beads.
They try to fix it. And complete to give back to dadaji.

Jhanvi waiting outside and wondering they must be home and rings the doorbell.

She thinks to leave but nisha opens the door, and she tells nisha actually I came back to see him and my bracelet is with him

Nisha gets surprise that it was actually hers,

Kakisa walks in and ask who it is nisha says she helped her looking for Babasa.

They tell jhanvi to go , and nisha says her bracelet helps Babasa keep calm.

Jhanvi says he can keep her bracelet. And she leaves.
Adi comes downstairs and nisha fake cries and ask sorry to Aditya. And shows fake concerns about Babasa.

Adi gets upset but Kakisa stops him for being upset at nisha.

Kakasa also says to go and rest and forget what happened.

Kaka Sa ask who was there at the door. And she says the same girl who came with Babasa.

Adi leaves to catch her and spots her and calls jhanvi looks back and they see each other. Screen split on their faces.

Precap: nisha says I need power money and position sign the CEO post papers and transfer everything in our name and kick the people you love out of this house so we can live happily ever after.

Jhanvi and surbhi opens the door to hit someone , but stops seeing. Mom asks who is at the door? And she stops in her track after seeing a man in the dark. (They didn't show his face.)

Thank you. I apologize for any mistakes.
Edited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou for the lovely update 😊
Does Nisha really believe that Adi can live happily with her without his family or there's more to it.  

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thankyou for the lovely update 😊
Does Nisha really believe that Adi can live happily with her without his family or there's more to it. </font>

She actually thinks it's really keeping him interesting in her behaving like this. I'm sure she is up for shock of her life.
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. Show is moving at good pace. Is this story going to be a love story between Adi and Janvi or just friendship or one sided love from Janvi who sacrifices herself to set up things right for Adi selflessly! 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Very confusing is this show.
Nice written update.