Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone,
I just started watching this show and omg I'm in love with it. It's something really different so I'll continue watching it unless it becomes boring but since it's a finite series it shouldn't get boring and I'm hoping to see the story moving faster unlike other shows where a day=2 weeks lol.
Coming to the topic. I loved everything about nisha! Her dressing, jewelry, makeup and plus the actress is carrying it so well. (She's so pretty)
Coming to jhanvi's dressing. I don't know why I didn't like it at all. Disha is such a beautiful actress and I'm sure she can have better outfits then this. I know it's the status too but I've seen a lot of middle class characters wearing pretty nice outfits that compliment their character. I have hopes tho because this is just the beginning lets see how it turns out to be in the future.
Edited by Noorain13 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I do agree that Riddhi is looking stunning in her sarees and elegant look! Disha is playing quite a playful character so there is a lot of colour I guess but yes I do agree that they could utilise her beauty a lot more! ❤️
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi 
Like you said Nisha is very well dressed, very elegant an each saree swits her very well. For Jhanvi what I could say...
It's better than PKDH. But l can't really tell as I don'f have any points of comparaison.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Ridhi is looking gorgeous as Nisha. She looks classy and elegant. As for Jaanvi, i think its in line with her character but it woud be nice to see her in something better.