Woh Apna Sa 24th January written update

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello dosto, Happy reading. 
Episode  starts with yesterday,s sneak peak. 

Jhanvi says bye to Nisha ad goes in the car and Adi missed her. Jhanvi sit inside the car stating she is super hungry.πŸ˜›

Kakasa gives water to babasa and adi hugs him lovingly thanking god. Nisha shows worry face and exclaims she was looking for him everywhere. πŸ€’

She says worriedly i saw him on chawpaty and he was going in the water when she reached there and she pulled him back on time, otherwise god knows what would have happen.
She apologizes to kaki sa and blames herself. πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Adi looks at her with angry and disappointed look and not believing what she is claiming. 
Jhanvi reaches her home and see her mom is crying loudly, with mess all around in house, all the stuff pillow tables are on the floor, and gets hyper asking mom what happens. 

Her mom keeps crying loudly. πŸ˜­

Jhanvi sits at her mom's level and asked what happen getting worried? πŸ˜²

Mom says goons kidnapped someone(sorry couldn't understand the name she said while crying.) I think she said Surbhi.

Jhanvi gets shocked saying HOW WHY WHEN? 
Where did they go? 
who were they? 
Did you call police? 
Mom said No!
Jhanvi asks why you did not cal police. I have to call police she stated. She says Main kerti hoon.

Jhanvi's mom says no why you are calling police? 
Jhanvi mentions getting hyper if i don't call police how will we get her back? Hold on i will call the police, actually i will go to police station. 
Mom gets worried saying hey bhagwaan! and gets surbhi out who was hiding behind the curtain. 
They tried to call her from back but jhanvi left to complain.

Mom and surbhi both bickers who's fault was it to get scare jhanvi. They were playing prank on jhanvi. 
Surbhi says nikal gayi rajdhani express aur darao usssay.

Jhanvi comes back from side whistling, an looking at them in a GOTCHA way. 
Jhanvi looked at them and say EGGJACTLY! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jhanvi says Mamma you are such a over actor and mock them saying you guys are pathetic in acting and tells her sister you have no idea how to hide. You were hiding behind curtain? Like seriously, your feet were screaming and giving out the clue.. 

Mom says thehar ja abhi batati hoon, Jhanvi does rajkumar style neck rub and says mujhe batane ke liye pehle tumhe mujhe pakarna padega Jaani! LOL Cute scene.😳

They run after Jhanvi. 

Adi  tucks babasa to sleeps and kisses his hands. He notices he have charm bracelet in his hand, and realizes its belong to that angel who dropped him home and says God Bless her! 

Jhanvi with family are on dinner table and Jhanvi says God blessings he was very sweet. Surbhi says your sweets se uncle took my bracelet, that is why i don't give you anything.

Mom says tell me something? Don't you think they should have kept their address or phone # in his pocket? 

Jhanvi says actually they did and i called too but strangely some lady told me wrong #. 

Mom double checks with her you did read the right # right? 
Jhanvi says yeah! Actually when i went to drop him so there was a lady his relative who met us and she was so sweet and i felt jaise unhe dekh ke uski jaan main jaan aa gayi ho! She calls Nisha sweet, surbhi and mom looks at each other and calls how sweet very sweet and smile. (they meant for jhanvi) 
Jhanvi looks at them and says KHANA KHAO ! 

Adi bring food for Nisha in the bedroom and she is changing channels. 
Adi says kakisa told me you didnt eat anything since morning, so i brought food for you. 

Nisha says yeah but when i saw Babasa back home and with that happiness i am satisfied. 

Adi says are you sure becasue babasa or that chinese you ate somewhere? 
Nisha:  who told you?
Adi: My credit card, the one you swiped to pay for that food. 
Nisha: shamelessly says I am good thanks. 
Adi throws remote from hand in anger and says you are such shameless, you are getting kids involved, do you even realize that what affect kids will have on their mind? 

Do you even realize what if someone would have seen you there enjoying and told kakasa and kakisa that instead looking for him you were having party? 
She says so what huh? so what how loudly you yell at me do you know? you insulted me in front of everyone and you expect me to take care of your baba? They fight. Nisha is about to walk away, adi holds her wrist and pull her back. 

Adi says he was your responsibility, you left him in car alone. 
Nisha says Hello! main tumhari biwi hoon, watchman nahin. Its not my responsibility to watch over your family. 

ADi says so selfish you are, have some humanity at least?

Nisha claims shamelessly NOPE i am shaitaan look at me i am devil and keeps smiling and opens the door and says go and tell your kaki and say how bad i am, how miserable you are. Come on Aditya (she pats his chest)  i am waiting for the day when you can be a man and stand and tell them all about me. Aditya gets disheartened and says you know i cant. I cant break their heart. Vo toot jayenge and main unhe toot ta hua nahi dekh sakta. He says if they see you like this they loose faith on everything. πŸ˜­

From last 8 years i am bearing you and your bitterness and i will do it for them but i am warning you to stay in your limit. Nisha says My limit? My foot. πŸ˜‘
They notices Cheeni one of his daughter) outside their rooma and Nisha walks back to bed and adi goes to her and get down on his, Kakisa notices and ask if everything is ok? She is about to say something but Adi intrrupt and says she just had bad dream thats all. Kaki ask if she would like to sleep with her but cheeni hugs Adi and says i want to be with my papa. Kaki sa says theek hai papa ke laddu so ja papa ke sath. 
Jhanvi is taking moon's pics and surbhi comes says you are taking picture for your FB DP? But tell me one thing, ppl usually take full moon pic but you are taking half moon pics? Why?

Jhanvi says because nothing is complete in our lives. Even our heart beats in rhythm , and do you know why? because there is someone who's heart is meeting to match your heartbeat and we call that person soulmate.
Cheeni asks Adi mommy was fighting with you? ADi says oh no she was not fighting, i was just teasing her and forcing her to eat even though she ate Chinese with you guys. and they laugh. 
Cheeni asks why she took us to eat Chinese even though dadu was missing. Adi gives explanation since you were sad due to dadu so she anted you guys to cheer up. you guys had fun right? Cheeni says Yes. 
Cheeni says something is bugging me from your pocket. That was Jhanvi's bracelet. Adi looks at it and hugs cheeni. 

Adi and cheeni is also looking at moon and Cheeni says look papa half moon, why its not full? Adi hugs her.

Jhanvi and surbhi talking about moon, jhanvi says moon says even though you are incomplete but you should not leave shine and try to complete your self and find happiness. Take the ness out of happiness and make everyone happy. 

ADi calls his friend and ask if he was in office? He goes to meet him. He shares with him his quietness. His friend says i don't even want to call her bhabhi.πŸ‘ He says why don't you expose her? Adi says they love her too much and i don't kids to have bitter feeling to their mom. πŸ‘πŸ‘

His friend says so you will life like this forever as you had been living for past 8 years? 

Morning scene. Alarm goes on and Adi from sofa and Nisha fro bed wakes up. 
They look at each other and don't say anything. 
Nisha gets down from bed and closed her eyes and starts walking out with her eyes closed. di shakes his head. πŸ˜²
She goes to Kitchen and butter kakisa that she doesn't look at anyone before she gets her ashirwaad. πŸ˜•

Nisha comes back in her bedroom and says good morning to Adi. 
He doesn't reply. 
She fixes his coat and says you started so early in the morning? don't you get tired? 

Such a big diffrence yu and kakisa have. She gave all her life to this home and you? 
Nisha says so what what did she get? Award? I didnt see any award with her but yeah i saw reward in the name kids. 
She is mere full time Nanny, caretaker, cook? She says all this shamelessly. 

She says we should enjoy our lives its only a life and i live like princess. πŸ₯±

ADi looks at her disappointed and says its so hard to understand a lady. 

She says its my strategy to keep you interested in me. So you keep thinking about me and keep guessing what am i up to, what i am going to do now? πŸ€’

Adi says sad! πŸ˜‰

They will brake when they get to know you and leaves the room. 

Nisha says that good day what i am waiting for when they brake. 

She says i remember from good day, today is munh dikhayi and its going to be fun day and smirks. πŸ˜•

Kaki sa brings Neha (new bahu) down and say take ashirwaad from everyone and she does go to kakasa and touch his feet and then Adi, Adi says dont worry my ashirwaad will be there even if you dont do all this.

Neha goes to babasa and babsa says doodho nahao pooto phalo. Adi says babasa you are cheating and you are forgetting your usual way of ashirwaad. He takes 1 rp coin out and gives Neha. 

Cheeni gets ashirwaad and says i cant even buy anything with this and they laugh. 

Nisha says i will give you special piggy bank for this, since its very special coin. Nisha says prampara and prathisha bhashan.

Adi looks at her. 

Seems he is thinking what a witch she is LOL. 

Nisha ask kaki sa to give khandaani haar to neha in munh dkhayi.She asks to get keys for tijori. Kakisa says keys are in cupboard. So dont worry i will go get it and you take care of the stuff here, she looks disappointed but smiles and Adi smirks.πŸ˜ƒ
Jhanvi mom is playing Aarti and doing puja. Jhanvi comes to take blessing from god and about to leave and jhanvi mom says dont leave aarti in between, jhanvi says yeah and also dont play aarti on CD. She says let me go because its my first day in office. Mom gives aashirwaad to get good job success and good car with guy who drives the car. Jhanvi says be clear with your wish what if i get driver. LOL they laugh. 
Surbhi says who knows you might get some good guy. 

Jhanvi says kya jodi hai? Ma senti and behan mental. Surbhi says kya pata koi tujhe mil jaye gentle.. and do Waah waah. Jhanvi says ghatiya shayeri. πŸ˜†

Adi is dropping kids to school and tells the to listen to teacher and kids run towards school. He says hold on where is my kissi? πŸ˜³
Kids coes back and kiss him on both cheeks. Awww😳⭐️

Some dog comes out from under Adi's car and run towards the road. ADi runs after him to save him and other side jhanvi notices the dog and saves him. 
Adi get relieved and looks at her amazingly and proudly. 

Precap: 
Nisha says to kakisa and ask to give keys to Nisha and on the other side she tells neha i dont know may be kakisa might feel bad about the keys, since you are new here and Neha gets confused and says i dont know what i should do.😑
Jhanvi is giving interview to kakasa, saying elder's should have hold then only everythings be in place. Adi walks in and listens to her and kakasa asks him kya hua?πŸ˜›

If you like reading please hit like😳

Edited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
Loved Nisha and Aditya's scene. Ridhi is fantastic as Nisha.
Jaanvi and her family are lovely.

Keertee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you anu for so such a nice written update. You are very thorough with your work. I urge to people who visit please appreciate hard work done by member. You can be quite but at least hit like for her time. Thank you again. 
TheMedicator thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thankyou for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
Loved Nisha and Aditya's scene. Ridhi is fantastic as Nisha.
Jaanvi and her family are lovely.

Completely agree, loved Nisha with Adi. Her expression were aeesome. Her careless attitude  Ridhi was bang on. It's her character that she have to be shown shameless And carelessness and rude to others. I hope people don't start to bash ridhi. She is doing full justice. Have to say she was looking beautiful today.

Thank you for appreciation.😳 I need it, since I am trying this for first time. 

Edited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago
TheMedicator thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keertee

Thank you anu for so such a nice written update. You are very thorough with your work. I urge to people who visit please appreciate hard work done by member. You can be quite but at least hit like for her time. Thank you again. 

Awww thank you so much. You are sweet. β­οΈπŸ˜³
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anuchopra

Completely agree, loved Nisha with Adi. Her expression were aeesome. Her careless attitude  Ridhi was bang on. It's her character that she have to be shown shameless And carelessness and rude to others. I hope people don't start to bash ridhi. She is doing full justice. Have to say she was looking beautiful today.

Thank you for appreciation.😳 I need it, since I am trying this for first time. 

You're doing great πŸ‘

As for Ridhi, don't worry she has a fan following from her previous shows positive characters who love her. And i'm sure viewers can differentiate between real and reel.