Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Subha.

May be he is not diplomatic by nature or he didn't expect such a question from the media.πŸ˜†

But yeh media bhi na!πŸ€ͺ

Trust media to throw an expected question and catch them off-guard πŸ˜†
Sometimes telling a lie with a straight face in front of journalists is the most difficult thing ...πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I would have agreed getting caught offguard wala thing if RR's attitude had not been so arrogant right from the startπŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Reporters are like that ..but RR being indusrty waala and experienced should have given a diplomatic answer why give bites to media by being straight forward .

This is fine as a rival movie star But i want RR to give muh thod jawab like "what is  raees ..iam not following it "...🀣
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

This is fine as a rival movie star But i want RR to give muh thod jawab like "what is  raees ..iam not following it "...🀣

He could very well have done that had he not given numerous IVs cribbing about Raees beforehandπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: angrybread

Reporters are like that ..but RR being indusrty waala and experienced should have given a diplomatic answer why give bites to media by being straight forward .

Why should he be diplomatic and why should he not give bites to the media? Isn't that how these people thrive?πŸ˜‰
Isn't SRK admired for the same thing? being unabashedly straightforward and undiplomatic? πŸ˜›

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

That would have been another big lie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

I would have agreed getting caught offguard wala thing if RR's attitude had not been so arrogant right from the startπŸ˜†

As if SRK's attitude is any humble...πŸ˜› and don't you love him for that?πŸ˜‰
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bad response. He needs to learn from others or rather his own son on how to tackle such questions.
HR- Am sure both are great films and i will watch both.
Aamir- The fact that my film is clashing with this film is tragic. Am sure it will make me cry and I will definitely watch it in the theatre FDFS.
Ranbir- Am not even gonna watch my own film. I know this other film is brilliant and I will definitely watch it first.
Ranveer- Am a huge fan of the actor and the director and have idolised them since childhood so I will definitely watch it seeti maarke.
Deepu- I have prayed for both films and I hope the other film does better than mine and breaks all the records. 

πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

As if SRK's attitude is any humble...πŸ˜› and don't you love him for that?πŸ˜‰

I do.. But I don't love Taklu uncle so I cannot be unbiased to his arrogance, even more so because he lacks the charm to match it up
And SRK's arrogance is never targeted at a certain person.. And he has never given statements like I made someone which most unfortunately RR did though I cannot for the life of me imagine how RR gave SRK his big break
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Why should he be diplomatic and why should he not give bites to the media? Isn't that how these people thrive?πŸ˜‰
Isn't SRK admired for the same thing? being unabashedly straightforward and undiplomatic? πŸ˜›

No way...srk is unbashedly straightforward 😲 he knows his way with words and he is highly diplomatic just like any other big people out there...but now he is trying not to give bite to mediapeople. I am sure even RR is not sraight forward in this case he just couldn't hide his displeasure πŸ˜†