Rohan Mehra aka Chila huwa anda

lauka thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was so happy when this guy got this name as he was the most arrogant person in BB.

However, this person has completly changed my opinion towards him. He has been the most level headed person in the house for some weeks now. Above all, he is very good at comprehending situations inside the house and analyse them in a way which is so accurate that I sometime feel that he watches BB every night. This is a great trait to have not only in BB but also in the outside world.

I so wish that he will be the last finalist and give a tight slap to Manu, Manveer and Bani who think that he has no chance against Bani. I am 100% sure that Rohan will be safe if this show is not rigged as he is coming against Bani. Because he will get votes from his fans as well as Lopa's fans and in addition will get votes from Bani haters as well (which I honestly think are more than Bani lovers). So it's Rohan+Lopa+Bani haters against Bani this week. If anyone honestly think that Bani will get more votes in these circumstances, they are living in a lalaland.Edited by lauka - 7 years ago