Woh Apna Sa 23rd January written update

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello friends, this is my first time with update, so please forgive me for any mistake that I may have made.

Happy reading:

Episode starts with opening scene of bungalow decorated and Aditya welcomes newly wedded little brother and his wife.
Random lady says these today's day and age bahus are not really very careful and don't know any rituals. MIL Disagree.
NIsha who is Aditya's wife preparing pooja thali and her MIL praise her to be very good bahu. She claims she can't makes mistake, it's not possible. She calls MIL Kaki ma ( I guess she is Adis aunt)

Lady says see she didn't create good thali and missing Roli in the thali.
Nisha replies and says but roli will be tied only after pundits ashirwad. MIL smiles proudly. FIL insists and claims you are shiv and parvati for today's time and says nisha and Aditya will welcome choti bahu. Suspenseful music plays and adi looks at nisha and nisha nods and says ok.
Nisha says she and kakisa are fasting so they will have sweet only after pooja. And welcomes them with Aarti.

Nisha does not tell choti bahu to use right foot to hit the rice pot and new bahu uses left foot.

Same lady taunt and says look she used left foot instead, Adi very politely says but she made sure all the rice is well spread so surely it's ok. And we will not have any food shortage and all smiles .he asks that's what the ritual means right? He teases his younger brother Ajay ( I think) and says you will surely be fat and everyone smiles including that random auntie.
Everyone ask to get Ashirward from Babasa. (I guess Dadaji or some elder in the family)
Adi ask nisha where is Babasa he was with you in the car? Nisha says when baaraat came I went to dance and I don't know where he went. Adi gets upset and says how could you be so careless?
Adi says I knew I shouldn't have trusted you.
Babasa seen wandering on the street and street dog is barking on., and he looks scared and lost.

Jhanvi entry.
First she hesitated to help but then She tried to shoo away dog and helped Babasa. Jhanvi introduce herself and say how you are alone are you coming from any function? And Babasa looks lost and start crying she comforts Babasa, and says don't worry and noticed a paper in Babasa' pocket.
Other side Aditya and Ajay or raj not sure what his brother name is looking for Babasa all over. In one instance adi crossed them but failed to notice. Jhanvi calls their landline and says I am with your family member chandresh jindal and tell her location and he seems so scared please come and get him. Other end nisha picks up the call and says sorry wrong number. It appears she was pretending to be nice. She smirks and goes to Kakisa and says I don't know how could I be so careless and it's all my fault. Ma says it's not your fault and jeeju Sa condition is
Only at fault. Raj and adi is looking all over and trying to find him.
Nisha says to kakisa I will only be at peace once Babasa is found.
Adi calls raj and says send Babasa pic to media and social network.
Other end nisha keeps saying I can't wait here and stay for news I have to go now and look for him myself and I'm taking my kids as well otherwise they will bug you unnecessarily.
Nisha tells kids let's go. Kids question where are going and where is dadaji. Nisha tells them shush and tells them excitedly we are going to go eat Chinese. So she is pretending to be super bahu..

Jhanvi's get a call from her mom. Mom asks when are you coming home? Why you are not home you are hungry , you don't even eat from outside. Jhanvi says I have buiscuits and will eat. don't worry! mom says pakka kha Lena she says pakka khaungi kacha Nahi! Nahi to pet Nahi dukhega? Appears to have friendly relations between mom and jhanvi.
Jhanvi is waiting with Babasa under the tree and nisha is enjoying Chinese and tells her kids with love Mamma knows you like Chinese that's why I brought you here and tells them enjoy and don't tell anyone at home because you know if you tell anyone at home ? Kids says pitai hogi, ( kids call pitti hogi) and they all smiled and eat. So kids gets threatened by mommy I am guessing!
Jhanvi tries to feed buiscuits to Babasa in kids manner, saying I will eat and then it will finish and you will not be able to eat. Very sweet gesture she shows. Kids see news on TV and nisha see missing news on Jindal industrial missing and smirks. News reports says he is Alzheimer's patient. Other side jhanvi feeding buiscuits to Babasa.

Jhanvi brings Babasa to his house. Nisha notices her bringing him inside and runs to stop her and says Babasa thank you so much for coming back and says thanks to jhanvi. Jhanvi says he is very sweet no need to thanks, and she says actually I called your house but someone said wrong #. Nisha says really?
Nisha says Actually we have wedding in our home so may be some guest may have picked up. She says you must have felt so much botheration in bringing him so some money? Jhanvi says no no he is very sweet no one can be bothered by him. Adi parks the car and see three of them and jhanvi's back is towards him. Adi have sigh of relief seeing Babasa safe home. She says in fact I felt like kid, and you must be very lucky to have him.
Nisha loudly thinks if you felt so much love with him then why did you have to bring him back ? Should have kept him with you.

She takes Babasa inside and says bye to jhanvi. Adi didn't get to see her face and screen split on both of them.

No precap
Sorry if I make mistakes, please share your thoughts without hesitating 😃 😃 😳 Edited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou for the update.
For your first time its very good. I know it takes a lot of time to do an update so much appreciated.

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thankyou for the update.
For your first time its very good. I know it takes a lot of time to do an update so much appreciated. </font>

Thank you so much for kind words. Hopefully I will improve soon.. 😃 getting appreciated feels nice 😳