ShraMan OS~ Kitchen Mess 16+

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello EDKVians!
This is the fourth time I'm greeting you guys so I just hope this one reaches you😕🥱

So? How was your Sunday and Monday? Mine went from lazy to disastrous😆

On Sunday, I was writing an important OS preceding the next part of '40th Birthday' but as my luck would have it, it got deleted!😭

But then Namik and Hobbes happened

And I melted in a puddle❤️

And then I banged my foot

But I really wanted to make a post do I started writing again but it just wasn't mu day and my phone went dead while writing the first paragraph🥱

Then I went to sleep and started writing in the evening but...#PhootiKismatMeri🥺

But when it comes to ShraMan, I'm unstoppable

So I'm back with a fresh piece, I hope you guys like it since now I'm really pissed and I vow to abandon IF if anything goes wrong this time😲😡

Warning: Contains light sugar inducing and content. Recommend for fluff lovers. Also contains adult themes.

~~~

Kitchen Mess

Rapid click clack of heels moved furiously towards the main cabin of the office. The slit kurti and the matching pair of parallels swishing in her wake, angry eyes spiting blue fire.

The staff scurried out of her path. Nobody dared to interrupt her, not even with meek "Good evenings", fearing their doom. They absolutely did not want to bring forth her fury upon their poor selves, self-preservation ruling over petty, measly manners.

One could not simply, at any cost upset their Sir's Boss.

By the time she reached the wooden doors of the main cabin, there was absolute hush over the entire office, nobody even dared to move from their static positions. Bulldozing her way into the soundproof cabin, she did not bother to knock even.

"Mr. Shravan Malhotra! How dare you?!"

She bellowed before the doors closed shut behind her.

The entire office heaved a collective sigh of relief. The hurricane had passed by them and they all had managed to come out of it, unscathed. They quickly got back to their respective work as now it was someone else's problem to deal with.

+++

Dressed in a light blue shirt and black waist coat, Shravan Malhotra sat at his mahogany desk reviewing case files, black framed glasses perched on his aristocratic nose. He had almost completed his work for the day and within a half hour the rest of the office would also disperse.

Just then the doors yo his cabin were flung wide open, the intruder having the audacity to enter without knocking. He promptly sighed. Only one person in the entire universe had the gal to do that every time and get away with it too. Speaking of the person...

"Mr. Shravan Malhotra! How dare you?!"

Dear Lord! Why was the woman shrieking?!

Shravan merely looked up and regarded her coolly. She was standing in the middle of his cabin, the very personification of a burning volcano spitting chunks of fire and smoke and ash before it bursts. She was heaving with barely contained anger, which seemed to be directed towards his meek innocent self.

'Innocent, yeah right!' His inner self scoffed at him, smirking.

But innocent or not, Shravan tried to rake his mind to look for any of his recent actions that might have brought this kind of fury upon his self. Apart from some not-so-innocent teasing and some unfulfilled desires, err demands from this morning, Shravan failed to find anything wrong that might have caused her to be this angry.

Another look at her and he asserted that, no she wasn't just angry. Nah. She was livid.

Any other lesser man would have cowered benath that glare but Shravan wasn't just any other man. Looking at her, he slowly leaned back in his leather chair. Face red because of anger always made her even more tempting for him. He resisted the urge to just pull her towards the plush sofa in the corner and have his way with her.

He must first find out the reason why she was so angry at him. But that only seemed possible if she decided to tell him herself. Shravan wondered what she was waiting for. He raised a single brow at her in question, trying to prompt her.

"Sumo..."

"You pervert! How could you do that...?!"

Shravan's eyes widened at the word. Now he seriously needed to find out why he was being accused on such baseless grounds!

"How dare you say something like that to my little innocent daughter?!"

Suman pointed an accusing finger at him. But Shravan was still clueless. What had he said? And when?

"Sumo I really don't know what you are saying... please calm down!"

Shravan tried to pacify the irrate woman but his choice of words only seemed to add fuel to the fire and she started shouting, loud. At this rate, he was sure lose his hearing abilities soon. Was it her day of the month?

"Calm down?! You are asking me to calm down?! After all that you have done, you have the audacity to ask me to calm down?! Listen Mr. Shravan Malhotra! I am not going to just sit around and take your sh*t just like that, you understa-"

"Alright! I have had enough of your drama already and another piece of nonsense and I swear you'll regret it..."

Shravan said with all the seriousness, leaning over his desk.

"Now will you please tell me what didi do?"

Suman, who had quietened down for a second to catch her breath, got back to her earlier accusations.

"You are one hell of a cheap and perverse man! What the hell did you say yo my innocent girl about babies and kitchens?"

Suman asked with narrow and blazing eyes, hands on her hips.

"What the hell are you talking about Sumo?! What did I-"

Shravan stopped mid-sentence and looked upar his wife as he suddenly felt his mouth go dry.

That brat! She had ratted him out to her mother. Again!

+++

Suman looked at Shravan as realization seemed to dawn on him. She mentally rolled her eyes and thought who in their right minds had made this man a lawyer?

+++

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">Suman came back from PCT and headed towards the kitchen. The Malhotra Mansion was quiet and as everyone was busy with something or the other at this time of the day.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She entered the kitchen only to find her adorable daughter surfing through the cupboards and the refrigerator as if she was looking for something.</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Suman knew for a fact that the white chocolates that her princess loved were high up on the cupboard in her closet upstairs, courtesy her husband.</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">So what was the tiny-tot looking for?</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Suman slowly entered the kitchen and picked up her four years old spawn off of the floor and placed her on the counter.</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Hey baby! What are you doing here?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Suman greeted her daughter brightly, enquiring about her hunt around the kitchen. Her baby just scrunched her little nose before she started speaking.</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Mama I'm looking for a little baby brother or a little baby sister..."</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sumo looked at her, startled!</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"What...?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Uff mama! I want someone to play with just like Riya has a baby sister to play...I too want someone!"</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Suman just looked at her cute little baby complaining about the lack of a sibling. She looked just like her father when she pouted like that!</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">But the question still remained...</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"But baby why are you looking in the the kitchen for a baby?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Because mama..."</font>
</font>
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Suman's eyes widened at what her daughter had just uttered.</font>
</font>
+++

<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"So which story for tonight, princess? Do you want to hear the story of The Sleeping Beauty again? Or we could-"</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Daddy I want a baby to play with."</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shravan slowly looked at his four years old spawn. She wanted a what...?</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"But why dear?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"My friend Riya has a new baby sister and she keeps talking about her at the school! My other friends too have little babies in their homes and only I don't have one! I don't want to be left out too..."</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The tiny little one finished her tragic story and why she wanted a baby sibling in a single breath which amazed Shravan. She could give tough compitition to her mother in that area!</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">But coming back to the most pressing matter here...</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Ok we will talk to Mama about this later and see what she says but let me tell you, being a big sister is not easy understand?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Yeah yeah...and I have another question too..."</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Yes Ma'am?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Where do babies come from?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">There it was. The most dreaded question for any set of parents. While Shravan fumbled over how go explain this to a four years old, the said four years old brat quickly grew impatient.</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Uff! Atleast tell me where did I come from?!"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shravan just stared at his daughter for a few seconds before a mischievous smirk grew on his lips. He could say that, yeah.</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"You came from the kitchen. Your Mama and I made you in the kitchen downstairs!"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Ohh! Like how you make food?"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Yeah something like that...!"</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shravan was increasingly finding it difficult to contain his mirth. And his baby had such an innocent expression on her face, full of wonderment and realization. She actually thought he was serious!!</font>
</font>
<font color="#3300ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">But she would have forgotten it by morning...</font>
</font>
+++

Clearly, she hadn't forgotten it, Shravan thought.

He looked up at his wife guiltily. He slowly got up and went to her. She was still very angry. He slowly held her elbows and drew her towards him, himself leaning against his desk.

"Sumo I'm really sorry, I was just joking and I didn't know she would take it so seriously..."

Shravan said earnestly while slowly shifting his hands towards Suman's waist. Suman looked at him straight in the eye and it looked like she was ready to backlash at him for his stupidity but just then Shravan drew her smack on his body, both his legs on either sides of her. She gasped but quickly recovered.

"What you did was totally unacceptable Shravan! She is not a toddler anymore, she is growing up and mind you she is quite smart too so it's high time that you start watching your mouth whenever around her..."

Shravan kept nodding at her words, slowly rubbing circles on her sides. This made her sigh and relax a bit and allowed her to lean more on him.

"Ok Sumo, aage se nahi hoga...btw about the new baby..."

"What about it?"

"Don't you think we should fulfill our princess's wish? For a younger sibling..."

"Is it really for her or for you?"

Shravan simply shrugged and started placing open-mouthed kisses on her neck, resuming from where they left in the morning. He planned on finishing his business this time and anyway it was only the two of them now in the entire office.

"And Sumo, I intend to clear this kitchen mess with this one..."

Shravan whispered huskily and Suman lightly shivered before asking him how he intended to do that.

"Well when our next baby asks where he or she came from...I'll tell them they came from the office!"

Suman gasped but before she could say or do anything, Shravan had turned them around and laid her down on the mahogany desk, swiping all the paperwork off of it. The sofa would have to wait it seemed!

"Shravaaannn...!"

The End

So?

I felt so much missing in the conversations but I couldn't do anything about that!😕

Lemme know whether this was bearable or not...

Till next time

Love
Cas

P.S. No PMs since this one is 16+(?)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kitchen en-counter to office table-work!!
Intention to clear the kitchen mess is putting the office on fire!!!

Waist coat...framed glasses...

Princess search for sibling was cute!!

Waiting for the 600th one now!
Edited by CarpeDiem_ - 7 years ago
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res.. eagerly waiting !!😃

-------------------------------------------
unress

OMG first I was 🤣   when she entered the office

Then I was 😳 in between all the 🤣🤣

and then the fact that someone would try this with a 4 year old 😲  they are incredibly smart so you have to watch what you say even in the middle of the night.. bloody damned they remember every breath you take 😆

and then the end was 😳

you naughty girl !! good thing putting age limit... ispe arpita ka reply aya na to usko timeout milega

nice work !!   chalo aaj finally forum jaagrut ho gaya aftera lull on sunday.. me so happy happy.. 😃
Edited by deltadawn - 7 years ago
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Koi nhi...we'll wait😉
Res
Unres

Casi!!!🤗
Ohh God!!...tht was hell hillarious...damn cute...super cute..hell cute...cuteness sweetness love sab kay mixture ka overload bindas doz tha!!😉😃😳
I just loved it beyond words😃
The furious Sumo literally made me shiver...shez really hazardous😆...only Shravan cud handle her...so meant for each other😳
The story line was Tremandous⭐️
"You came from the kitchen. Your Mama and I made you in the kitchen downstairs!"
this got me into fits🤣...like srsly...how cud he say such a thing...everything can be expected by him🤣...planning next to be made in Office😛😳😆
The lil bundle of joy was sho sho adorable...which just made me want to pull hr cheeks lovingly...all Awe strk
Their moment was lovely❤️
N the ending super sexy😉😳
It was Stupendously Penned!...indeed.
Loved n enjoyed it to core❤️

N hey dont u dare ever think about abondoning this forum😡...i'll literally kill you!
Just think about us..hum bacharay masoon nanay munay Shraman lovers ka kya hoga...humein aisay sweet sweet fluffu upiiz kon day ga🤪...Raham karon hum becharon par😛😆
sorry to hear about ur tradegies...btw hows ur foot now???doz it hurt badly?
plz yar be careful..atleast ankhan tu istamal kar kay chala karo😆
Be careful next time.

Take Care!
Sunain❤️
Edited by Sunain - 7 years ago
Wiccamaya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koe nahi ... bade bade writers ke sath aaisa hota hai ... we will wait . 😊
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unressed finally
Now I can even die peacefully😆
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shravan in waist coat...hmm...another one of my favourite looks of his...never saw that after the promos..

Boy...wasn't that the  cutest explanation ever to the  much dreaded question. ..though we need to be cautious around the kids for sure...this generation. ..they come with  in built radars...can read your mind from a mile away..

Cas darling. ..irrespective of the number of attempts. ..what you finally served us from this messy kitchen of yours is incredibly sweet 😉
pisces17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear,

Awesome!! Excellent!!!

You are indeed a genius to think of a story from an innocent question from a kid. 

Thoroughly enjoyed your dialogues...Stupendous they are😃

"You came from the kitchen. Your Mama and I made you in the kitchen downstairs!"

"And Sumo, I intend to clear this kitchen mess with this one..."

Shravan whispered huskily and Suman lightly shivered before asking him how he intended to do that.

"Well when our next baby asks where he or she came from...I'll tell them they came from the office!" 

👏👏👏

Keep them coming...
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cas👏👏👏
This was just🤣 "you came from the kitchen...mumma and i made you there"🤣 just can't get out of this

When she came in such ...angry..i was like shravan to gaya but then the reason got me rofl!

And the sibling coming from the office🤪

Keep the good work coming yaa. ...I'll be waiting

Dolly😉
dhanyata thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are so sweet, your sugar coated fluffs are life for me !! thanks for this part...so adorable