Hill Station - Shraman OS

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Because I am dying of boriyat now.. to tum sab ko bhi kyu chodu mai !!

Ok this one is like seriously Meh! but ab likha hai to bhugto

Its from third person POV.. like narrator POV ..so those parts are dialogues or thoughts without quotes...also this person lives with Shravan that is the plot change...

Hill station

Yaaawn..

This place is so much better than the hot weather of Delhi. I like it here.. I hope we continue to stay here. But he told me we are here only for some case that he has and will have to head home in a few days... How boring.

Shravan enters the room and affectionately holds me close..

"Hey I ll be back in a few hours. You take rest ok or walk around in the garden it's nice n cool. But stay inside the gate. It's a new place I want you to be safe.. I love you"

I get a quick kiss on the head as he leaves me alone in this new house with just the help keeping me company. But I am not really complaining. I like winter or at least a gust of wind which seems non existent in that new home he has made for himself. I don't understand why we just can't go back to London. I liked it there and then it was just me and Shravan there.. He had time for me. Delhi is like living inside a jungle.. There are too many people around always trying to get friendly.. And I am not supposed to show any attitude or tantrums because " they are family" as per Shravan .. huff so much for family.. I haven't seen them even once in the 5 years that I have been living with him. I am his family...

And then there is the new girl.. That he keeps looking at in his phone or touchpad. I could never get it.. His apartment in London has enlarged pictures of her which I think he downloaded from the internet but here he behaves as if she belongs to some other breed and he needs to desist her !!

I did not like it when she got friendly with me earlier.. And also because Shravan looks at her different.. And then gets upset and shouts when she is around and then mopes around when she is gone..

But she is cool. She does not get overly friendly and usually tried to only have a conversation. She makes awesome food too!! So for the food.. I d become friends. I was never a fan of frozen food but that's all we used ot have in London because of you know.. the busy schedule.. He needs to learn a few recipes from her.

Well anyway.. The real reason I think for this trip is that they had a this biiig showdown at Pushkar's wedding and because of that Shravan for the first time has been drinking some nasty liquid every night.. I don't like the stench of it... but then I love Shravan so have to deal with it I cannot sleep without cuddling on to him.. It definitely had to do with the new girl..

She was chasing our car when we left this morning..and was crying. I did not like it.. Just when we were starting to become friends.. This had to happen. But then Shravan is Shravan.. He has a lot of patience and once that ends its only temper.. I know him forever and I think I know him the best of all.. Even better than his beloved dad..  Who I think is also not as he seems to be.. But that's my POV I can... how to put it.. I can sense bad news when it's around

Ok story time over.. Now I gotta eat and nap.. I won't get this peace again once we go back to delhi.. That place sucks !!

Night -

Hmm this weather is amazing.. I feel so fresh after my beauty sleep. Now just hoping that Shravan comes back without the stench of that liquid...

The door opens and I excitedly rush to see who is there... its her..!! She is here!! I run to her and she gives me a hug. I like her already. I think she is feeling as lonely without him as I am myself. I haven't seen him the entire day, he is practically my family.. I have no one apart from him to call my own.. Same with the girl I think.. She looks at him like she depends on him for oxygen.

Anyway I follow her to her seat and settle into her lap which is tiny but she needs me I think.. She is crying. Can I lick away the tears? Not appropriate.. She is not Shravan.. He is ok with all the affection ..why would she be.. But I am dog why do I care.. So I lick her face and she smiled.. She smiled.!! "Hobbes.. You are a darling" she hugs me. I helped!! I am amazing like that you know.

He whistled.. He is here !! I jump off from my seat in her lap and go towards the open door to leap onto my buddy.. It's been too long man.. And boring.. I know I am the dog here and I am supposed to run around keeping myself busy.. But then I missed you so much. Why are you so sad now.. Did your work not go well? He smiles at me as if he understood.. I understand all you say dude.. It's not the other way round yet. Human's are not so enlightened yet.

What if seeing her makes him happy? Let's try that... I tug at his shirt to take him inside.. Thankfully he understands these cues quickly or I d need to bark and that would wake up these hypersensitive neighbours of his from India... If I only as little as whimper in Delhi his aunt comes running as if I bit someone... and then shouts louder than I do !! whatever...  let's go inside buddy !!

"Kaha leke ja raha hai?" he is tired and irritated and now I am rethinking the idea of bringing him inside so excitedly... fight started I think

"Tum?"

"Shravan"

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Jao apne Aditya ke paas, kal shaadi hai tumhari"

"Shravan meri baat suno"

"Maine kaha tha tumse.. Hamare beech ke saare rishte khatam"

"Tumne keh diya to rishta khatam? Nahi Shravan.. Is rishte me mai bhi hu aur ye rishta aise khatam nahi hoga... meri taraf se nahi. Hamesha tumne bas apni marzi chalayi hai.. Situation ayi nahi ki bhaag jaate ho.. Jaise kal fir bhaag gaye"

"Tumhari honewali saas Mrs Nirmala Ahuja ne kaha hai mujhse.. Tum dono se duur rehne ke liye" he spit out the truth of why he went missing midway from the wedding prep..

"Kyunki wo sirf Aditya ke sach ko sach maan gayi hain.. Thik waise hi jaise tum... Meri sacchai, meri majboori tum me se kisi ke liye maine nahi rakhti.."

"Tumhari sacchai... aur as usual tumhari nayi koi majboori right!!"  

What is it with these humans and fights... bite each other and then leave or else make up.. This Is too much barking.. I am going to go sit in a corner.

"Shravan maine shaadi ke liye sirf Nanu ki wajah se haan kaha tha. Wo treatment lene se mana kar rahe the.. Aur galati tumhari bhi hai kyunki tumne mujhe roka nahi ... tum to bhaagne me expert ho na."

"Tum nahi keh sakti thi mujhe?"

"Meri majboori thi"

"Ek aur majboori.. Awesome.. Ab kya naya jhoot hai?"

"Pushkar ne tumhe text bheja hai dekh lo.. Agar uspar aur mujhpar vishwas ho to mai bahar baithi hoon.. A kar baat kar lena"

And there she goes to sit out in the cold... I think I should go.. Poor girl has been crying for so long.. Don't know why today my loyalty to Shravan is falling short of my concern for this girl.. I got and sit next to her making her feel warm due to my cozy fur... we both wait for Shravan.. She is starting to doze off... and shivering in the cold.. What to do.. What's taking this guy so long..

Aah there he is.. Buddy whats with you.. Earlier you were upset.. Now you are crying..

Yeah please pick her up and let's go inside.. Its freezing out here.. Hey why are you putting her in our bed..where will I sleep?

Well..she is nice n comfy as well.. I ll go cuddle up next to her today..

"Hobbes buddy could you sleep in your bed today?" he requests me.. And I have to oblige.. Aah so much for caring.. Now I am thrown out of my rightful place but I don't need to go immediately do I?..

"Sumo.. I am so so sorry Sumo.. Sumo.." she woke up..

"H.. mai yaha.. Sorry.."

"Nahi.. I am sorry.. Pushkar se baat hui meri aur papa se bhi..unhone aisaa... "

he seems upset with his dad.. I knew it.. I could sense it...

"Maine tumhe bohot galat samjha Sumo.. Sach to ye hai ki.. Jab se tumhe jaanta hu tabse pyaar kiya hai maine tumse.. Kabhi keh nahi paya, kabhi tumse khud duur chala gaya.. Aur kabhi aise laga jaise tum mujhe apne paas nahi chaahti.. Par sach to ye hi hai ki mere liye bas ek tum hi ho..."

awww... they like each other...

"Shravan tum pagal ho.. Aur tumse jyada mai.. Tumhe pata hai.. Das saal se is intezar me thi ki kab tum aaoge aur kab tumse apne dil ki baat kahungi.. Par halaat aise ban gaye ki keh nahi payi.. Shravan mai bhi tumse.. Mai ..I love you too Shravan"

She is my new buddy..she made him smile.. They are cuddling... wait..ewww. My eyes!!.. I need to go for a walk..

Ugh..I hate this so called bed of mine.. Shravan's bed is so cozy and biiig... wait is his room still locked? Oh thank god it's not.. Creep in silently.. These two.. There is no space in between for me to slip in.. darn.. Ok I can sleep on one side inside the comforter so I am still cuddling to my buddy...dude hope you are wearing boxers.. Phew yeah he is. I like Dehradun !! Edited by deltadawn - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god? Like seriously?🤣 rofl man seriously i am laughing like anything after reading this...
I was really confused and scared in the starting ...who is this...omg!! SHRAVAN said i love you😕 and then it came out to be HOBBES  our hobbu. ...my first dog crush! Yeah he is *blushes profusely*🤪 oh my god! Really can't get over this

Shravan sumo part was❤️

Please please keep writing more of these ...i love them

Also i am first😎

Lotsss of loveee (specially for including hobbu )
Dolly😳
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unress

Oh hooo😉

When I started reading I thought yeh kya hai? 
But caught up instantly that its from the POV of a pet most likely a dog!

But I could never imagine that it would be Hobbu!!😳

This was amazing D! Keep writing stuff like this!

Love
Cas😳
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my my...!!
This is sooo amazing buddy...   👏
So the third person is Hobbes...aww!!
Love love loved it thoroughly..!!
Hobbes , Dehradun , Delhi ...Combo of them with ShraMan is a wonderful idea dear... 😳
Wonderful os dear...!!
Keep these coming...
Thanks for the pm... 😊
Loads of Love
Nik
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Girl. ..you amaze me...like seriously. ...how talented are you? ...ek instagram post aaya nahi ki. .you have already knitted a tale around it.. kind of guessed that he was a dog...but to name him Hobbes. ..and Dehradun. ..I enjoyed this so much!!
Khuda kare ki aap bore ho aur Yeh sab OS aye. ..aate rahein!!
Edited by reshmanair356 - 7 years ago
minho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story keep writing u r really amazing writer 👏 👏
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awestruck! !
Hair cut to hill station...that was quick!!  Brilliant! !
I was wondering who is this third person in love with Shravan...then comes Hobbes! !
Almost shift of loyalty was cute!😆 
Beautiful piece! !

nobonita.sara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey girl what a critivity . U are amazing.
Lots of love and God bless u.
Thanks for pm
sweksha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now I got it shravan malhotra ka brain uske pass kyo Nhi tha...tumne Jo chura liya tha...tabhi itne amazing idea aaya mind me seriously awesome update Yrr...this is so funny...write more with hobbo plz... nice updateEdited by sweksha - 7 years ago
humairayousaf78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww❤️
it was funny and  awesomeee. i thought third person will be shraman child but i was Hobbes😆

keep writing OS like this😃