Yeh Vaada Raha

Dayout with Kamla Tai aka Rinku Karmarkar.

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://youtu.be/dFYl3qC3s6k
I saw this on youtube, thought I should share it here.  Rinku K. is a fabulous actress, if she wasn't playing Tai, I don't think I could have tolerated the character this much.  The powerful presence she brings to the screen was always a treat to watch.  I just wish the writers had made Tai and Kartik's bond somewhat more positive... Although I did enjoy the scenes when both actors acted in scenes where they were opposing each other- to see Ankush try to match Rinku K. energy brought out a better actor in him.  

I am glad they had a interview of Rinku, I just wish they had given us more interviews of other actors too like Jinal, Rashmi, Gaurav and etc... I always regret that a Barve sibling interview never existed- it would have been so nice to have all 5 Barve siblings plus Kushi, Rohit and Ria to have a segment of their own- I could totally imagine all the fun they would've had in filming and how much fun we would have had watching πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This had been shared already Thaniya but thanks for refreshing those memories again πŸ˜Š 
Rinku is a terrific actress.She is so versatile.πŸ‘ 
And like you said in how Rinku helped Ankush better himself,am so glad he got a mentor like Rinku.Thanks to her,the directors & YVR Ankush is now the brilliant actor that he is  

They did get Jinal,Rashmi & Radhika to say something about Ankush when they took him on a dayout.Still it wasn't a proper interview 
And there was this another segment with SBAS wherein the show gets them to make a budget.It was just for fun & all of them were having lots of fun.Have you seen it ?

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vanellope

This had been shared already Thaniya but thanks for refreshing those memories again πŸ˜Š 

Rinku is a terrific actress.She is so versatile.πŸ‘ 
And like you said in how Rinku helped Ankush better himself,am so glad he got a mentor like Rinku.Thanks to her,the directors & YVR Ankush is now the brilliant actor that he is  

They did get Jinal,Rashmi & Radhika to say something about Ankush when they took him on a dayout.Still it wasn't a proper interview 
And there was this another segment with SBAS wherein the show gets them to make a budget.It was just for fun & all of them were having lots of fun.Have you seen it ?

Bold: I haven't.  Is it online? I would prefer if it were on YouTube...
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Bold: I haven't.  Is it online? I would prefer if it were on YouTube...

Sorry I couldn't find the youtube links to either of them 

Here is the link to Ankush's dayout.SBB shared it on their FB page  

And here is the link to the other segment.I can't find the youtube link but this Insta fan acct posted it 

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vanellope

Sorry I couldn't find the youtube links to either of them 

Here is the link to Ankush's dayout.SBB shared it on their FB page  

And here is the link to the other segment.I can't find the youtube link but this Insta fan acct posted it 

Part 1 was so cute πŸ˜³ The way Sonal was teasing Ankush β˜ΊοΈ A dose of SonKush does the trick πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Part 1 was so cute πŸ˜³ The way Sonal was teasing Ankush β˜ΊοΈ A dose of SonKush does the trick πŸ˜†

Goshhh Sonkushhh β˜ΊοΈ 

Ermmm Luxmi,am doing it again.Overdoing that is.Ain't I πŸ˜†
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago