Haircut- Shraman OS 13+ only

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hellos my lovely peoples.. forum pe aaj sunday chaaya hai to maine socha fir haazir ho jau...

This is PG 13 so no PMs.. as I dont know most od your ages. Please refrain if you are younger than that or dont want to spoil your imagination too soon... Believe me its no fun discovering things before the right age and time.. gyaan over OS shuru!!

Premise - somewhere between epi 64-73 CVs ka dil aaya humpe and instead of nimmo they brought Shraman together and everyone else agreed.

Haircut

"Shravuuu"

"Kya chahiye aapko madame?"

"Jaanu"

"Bolo na kya chahiye?"

"How do you know I want something?"

"Kyunki miss patthar dil Suman Tiwari ko ye sab nicknames tabhi yaad ate hain jab unko kuch chahiye hota hai" he replied pulling her to sit closer to him... as she started looking here and there fearing spectators.

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

"Ye sab jagah decide karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha tumhe.. Mai to ye karta hi hoon" he replied matter of factly

"To bolo.. Kya chahiye"

"Permission..."

"Kis baat ki?"

"To cut my hair" she replied looking hopefully at him

"What? How short?"

"Yaha tak" she showed with her fingers

"Nooo way !!" he shook his head

"Kyuuu?"

"Sumo.. I love your hair and you know how I love to play with them when we kiss... aise mat karo yaar.. Kya jaroorat hai?"

"Kyunki wo cool dikhta hai Shravan.. I want to experiment" she whined

"No.. if you are asking for my permission then I am saying NO"

"Tum mujhse bilkul pyar nahi karte" she huffed

"MAI? Ye tum mujhse keh rahi ho?" his temper was raising...what was with these stupid ideas for change..

"Haan tumse... last month maine poocha tattoo karvau? You said no.. Now no haircut.. Aise lagta hai jaise tumhari gulam ho gayi hu mai" she huffed again

"Sorry if you felt ki tumpar hak jama ke mai tumhari individuality ko maar raha hu. Do as you please" he said and left from there before she could say anything further which irritated her a lot. So she went ahead and got her hair chopped the way she wanted.

Suman was loving the new smart hairdo..and was dying to show it Shravan.. But where was Shravan?

She went inside Malhotra Mansion to meet him but was instead greeted in the living room by Ramnath."Suman beta aao. Arre ye kya tum to ekdum choti bachchi lag rahi ho. " he laughed at which Suman pouted and went upto Shravan's room.

"Shravan.. Shravan..." she looked around then heard sound of water from the bathroom.

She sat on the bed with her back turned to the bathroom door and covered her head with her dupatta.

As the bathroom door opened she quickly turned around to see the look on his face...but instead the look of shock on her face amused him to no end.

"YE KYA KAR DIYA TUMNE?" she shrieked

"Kyu.. its cool and cute" he replied nonchalantly and went up to the dresser to put on a T-shirt over his black vest.

"Tumne..tumne kisse poochkar ye kiya tumne.. Mujhe ye nahi pasand !!" she was so so mad she could break that mirror now which showed his smug face to her

"Arre main tumhara ghulam nahi hu yaar. This is my choice" he replied without batting an eyelid

"Shravan... tumhari daadhi" and she was sobbing. Her dupatta fell from her head and he saw her short haircut. It actually didn't look so bad... was kinda cute and sexy in a way... but the real test would be.. Later !!

"Arre tumne decide kiya ki tumhe 23 se 18 saal ka lagna hai... to mujhe bhi to thoda young dikhna chahiye na..." he kept his humourless tone intact although his eyes were sparkling with mischief.

"Sorry.. Mujhe tumhari baat manni chahiye thi... sab daant rahe hain mujhe ghar par.. Nanu bhi .. aur niche Ramanth uncle bhi has rahe the..." her tears made her look even more cute to him...

He slowly walked up to her and cupped her pink face in his palms wiping away her tears...

"Bachchi to lag hi rahi ho... but itni bhi nahi... cute aur sexy bhi lag rahi ho..." he smirked..

"Ye stubble to hafte me wapis a jayegi... but you took my favourite thing from me... so punishment to banti thi Sumo... That's why I will be clean shaved for a week"

"Hmm.. sorry" she nodded and fell into his embrace sniffling still

" aur tumne mujhe ab tak apna tattoo dikhaya nahi hai" he smirked as she bit her tongue...

The tattoo topic had ended in their biggest fight ever and feisty Sumo was finally sitting in the chair trying to make their fight worthwhile in spite of the dreaded needle looming over her lower back... She had closed her eyes and cried Shravan's name at the top of her lungs while the smart tattoo artist wearing earplugs had worked his way.

"Tumhe kaise pata"

"Tumhari rag rag se wakif hu main" he stared down at her.."Show me" he demanded

She went to close the bedroom door... And slowly pulled down her pajami from the waist a bit to reveal a tiny heart with two intermingled S letters...

He touched the spot with his thumb sending shivers up and down her spine as he himself gulped to say

"Beautiful" his voice a bare whisper.

"Did it hurt" he asked

She nodded... "She used a needle" she showed her lost kitten eyes.. and he melted even more..

"But I was brave.. I wanted to be marked with your initial" she smiled shyly

"Don't say such things Sumo warna gharwalo ko  jaldbazi me hamari shaadi karaani padegi... Suhaag raat mai abhi mana lunga."

"Pagal ho tum" she said wide eyed as her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Waise abhi tumhare haircut ka ek aur test baki hai"

"Kya?" she looked up and immediately understood..

... as he captured her lips into a deep engaging kiss and his hand automatically moved into her hair.. Initially finding it unfamiliar due to their short length but then their softness was the same or even more... and the kiss was as always Sumo... vanilla ice cream was the flavour of the lips of this girl, who for him was anything but vanilla..he moaned a hmmm at her amazing taste in his mouth and the soft skin of her waist against his right hand and most of all the soft deep brown bunch of short laser cut hair in his left fist which he tugged at a bit again to deepen her vanilla kisses...

Edited by deltadawn - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evaviego thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ahem ahem...
Nice one... πŸ˜³

haircut dekh ke i thought kisi ne pic upload ki hai... then padha oh ye toh OS hai... πŸ˜†

Wow yaar... you are brilliant... Ek idea milte hi how fast have you written on it... 

I loved it... Beautifully written...

And yaa.. i really liked the disclaimer at the top... The gyaan was πŸ‘πŸΌ
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice one!
Baghawati sumo!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hair test was!! β˜ΊοΈ

I don't know why,,but m not able ypto like any post,,.IF antics!πŸ˜•
So consider my likes on all ur posts!πŸ˜›

Edited by CarpeDiem_ - 7 years ago
minho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story love your works. Kitni acchi acchi story likhte Ho aap. ❀️    πŸ‘
Kriti Edited by minho - 7 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Damn! That was so cuteee mannn!! 
And so so in character. If it were in the show ShraMan would have reacted just the same πŸ˜† 
How I wish I could see this in the show...two intermingled Ss and Shravan touching it on her waist  That would be a sight to behold...❀️
Thanks for this beautiful story dear...a perfect Sunday read πŸ˜³
deepoceaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice OS
Kal madam ke hair cut ka pic aaya nahi or yaha OS ready.
Wah dips great work
Loved it
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When D sets your Sunday afternoon! 😳 πŸ‘ ⭐️

Loved Ramnath laughing at Sumo! πŸ˜†
And Shravu ki daadhi πŸ˜•
"Tumhaari rag rag se vaakif hun..."
Btw is it in anyway inspired by yesterday's SC? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Keep writing dude

Cas
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved this piece. .loved it to the  core...
I was actually thinking how Namik would react to Nikki's haircut πŸ˜‰...just a harmless thought. 

Way to make my Sunday afternoon πŸ‘
Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing and hilarious!!!!!
For a second i was imagining a clean shaven head😲shravan revenging a short hair cut Sumo(please don't curse me)...
And dear,i was laughing like a maniac reading your note at the beginning~~~~kyonki aajkal ke bache sabkuch jaanthe hain hum badhon se bhi...
You made my Sunday!!!!!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww this is so cute & adorable so Our ShraMan like...so love it dear!

Love,
Spandana