Lopa Taught me this *Edited*

sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She increased my knowledge of English 
I learnt a new meaning of old word.  πŸ˜†

Sorted means ConfusedπŸ˜†
Forgot to add...
Lopa taught me. .  You should be right in your own eyes Baaki duniya doesn't matter. 

N i thought we live in a society 

You guys can add your lessons from Lopa devi too 
Edited by sukanksha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

I learnt a new meaning of old word.  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail
Lopu taught me how to make atta snakes 😳
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

I learnt a new meaning of old word.πŸ˜†

🀣
Manveer has taught me something very important this season. Everyone has a use in life and this means there is some good in all

Manveer taught me how to use the forward button in my media streaming player. i rarely used it as it use to forward a lot and skip lot of the show so i had to rewind and therefore i never used it. I preferred watching on PC. But due to Manveer I had to practice as I dont have access to PC. I went back to manual and figured it out.

I have learned to precisely forward the crap where Manveer is doing over acting. For example I skipped the part when he started that act of shriveling and baani...for camera

Thank You Manveer

Please let us know what contestants have taught you.
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manu taught me how to be a snack. πŸ˜³
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Manveer has taught me something very important this season. Everyone has a use in life and this means there is some good in all

Manveer taught me how to use the forward button in my media streaming player. i rarely used it as it use to forward a lot and skip lot of the show so i had to rewind and therefore i never used it. I preferred watching on PC. But due to Manveer I had to practice as I dont have access to PC. I went back to manual and figured it out.

I have learned to precisely forward the crap where Manveer is doing over acting. For example I skipped the part when he started that act of shriveling and baani...for camera

Thank You Manveer

Please let us know what contestants have taught you.

What is that shimmying thing him and Manu do? I can't reach the remote fast enough ! 
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lopa taught me that no matter how much the beauty pageants train you in makeup and posing, they cant change your roadside aukaat language
Lopa hates losing yet participated in so many beauty contests and never won.. uski kismat mein runner up position hi hai... 
lostNfound thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal29b

Lopa taught me that no matter how much the beauty pageants train you in makeup and posing, they cant change your roadside aukaat language

Lopa hates losing yet participated in so many beauty contests and never won.. uski kismat mein runner up position hi hai... 

yea when she was like I am not used to loosing, I was like dude you have never really won anything you have participated in all your life πŸ˜†

kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

yea when she was like I am not used to loosing, I was like dude you have never really won anything you have participated in all your life πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ€£