Ankush Arora: an upcoming SBB segment?

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BPg5Awbjxvs/?hl=en
It looks like Ankush Arora may be in a future SBS segment with Fenil (KT) and Shritma (TEI).  What do you think?
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looks like it... its SBB in fact... on aaj tak
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will anyone be sharing it here after it airs?  I would love to watch it.  thank you.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
I am so excited to watch it. I will try to share the link if I come across it πŸ‘πŸΌ
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Luxmi,did they show it today 
I started watching at 2:34.Any chance,they showed it before ? 
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If you find a link please post it here.  I would love to watch it too. When I saw the picture on Ankush Arora's instagram page I assumed Fenil was Sonal. πŸ˜† My Sonkush fangirl heart got all excited β˜ΊοΈ
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

If you find a link please post it here.  I would love to watch it too. When I saw the picture on Ankush Arora's instagram page I assumed Fenil was Sonal. πŸ˜† My Sonkush fangirl heart got all excited β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜† Fangirls β€οΈ 
Sonkush β˜ΊοΈ
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Luxmi,did they show it today 

I started watching at 2:34.Any chance,they showed it before ? 

I missed it. I'm not sure.  I am hoping they will upload it on YouTube.πŸ˜• Let me know if you come across it.  I got rid of my Instagram account too, it was just too busy.  Too many photos to like and not enough of KarVi/SonKush and some of my other favourite pairings πŸ˜† Although it worked out for the time being cause I found out that one of my off screen fandom pairing's legit 
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I missed it. I'm not sure.  I am hoping they will upload it on YouTube.πŸ˜• Let me know if you come across it.  I got rid of my Instagram account too, it was just too busy.  Too many photos to like and not enough of KarVi/SonKush and some of my other favourite pairings πŸ˜† Although it worked out for the time being cause I found out that one of my off screen fandom pairing's legit 

They are gonna air it today.Shruti,the executive producer of SBB shared on Insta
And she shared few more pics πŸ˜ƒ 

Oh you aren't anymore on Insta.That's sad πŸ˜” 
Although I agree you can get pretty overwhelmed about what you wanna like and what not to πŸ˜† 
Oh wow cool.May I know the couple you are talking about πŸ˜³
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

They are gonna air it today.Shruti,the executive producer of SBB shared on Insta
And she shared few more pics πŸ˜ƒ 

Oh you aren't anymore on Insta.That's sad πŸ˜” 
Although I agree you can get pretty overwhelmed about what you wanna like and what not to πŸ˜† 
Oh wow cool.May I know the couple you are talking about πŸ˜³

Yeah Insta was getting too overwhelming.  So many fan accounts for all my favourite shows, and legit accounts of actors too.  It was way too time consuming, best to quit and stick to talking to my mom about them then actually knowing too much.

Param Singh and Harshita Gaur from Sadda Haq are legit 😳⭐️