Finally!! Opened???

Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii...
 Poulami here..
It's off course my post in this forum. ๐Ÿ˜†
Finally the forum is opened!! With these all past few days I was just around IF & waiting this forum to be opened..  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Can't explain my happiness & excitement in words for "WohApnaSa"..
Finally my queen Disha is back onscreen.. Yeehhh!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
& I'm really excited to watch Disha with other super talented & brilliant actors like Sudeep & Riddhi .. 

Hope, it'll be a great journey with #WohApnaSa.. & also we have some super fun time here, in the forum..
So, what's about you..?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Love,
Poulami ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Polu!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Yep finally its open!!! Was lurking around here for so long waiting for this forum to open..!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So so excited to see Disha back onscreen after 2 and half yrs!!
Hope this shw gets same love and popularity tht PKDH got and Jaanvi becomes another benchmark in Disha's career after Pankhuri! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โญ๏ธ
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poulami
I am also excited that this forum finally opened๐Ÿ˜Š
I am very excited to see Disha as Jaanvi
I loved her as pankhuriโค๏ธ
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, Fiz here ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Just like you all i too had been waiting for the forum to open. Hope we all have a good time here. From the promo's the show is worth watching and discussing.
Watching for Ridhi, been waiting since Savitri ended. She's doing a negative role and i know she's going to be amazing. Disha and  Sudeep are good actors too. So the show should be an interesting watch for all.

Poulami11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpled.smile

Polu!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Yep finally its open!!! Was lurking around here for so long waiting for this forum to open..!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So so excited to see Disha back onscreen after 2 and half yrs!!
Hope this shw gets same love and popularity tht PKDH got and Jaanvi becomes another benchmark in Disha's career after Pankhuri! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โญ๏ธ

Hi, 
Shailu, Shaz.. my Girleee... 
Well,, I can guess How much excited you are!! After all we both are floating on the same boat.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

& Yaa.. It'll be indeed a rocking one..

So, be here.. I'll try to be acive more too.. & Will have some crazy & Lovely time..

Xoxo..
 Yours sis.. ;)
Poulami11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Hi Poulami

I am also excited that this forum finally opened๐Ÿ˜Š
I am very excited to see Disha as Jaanvi
I loved her as pankhuriโค๏ธ

Hello Nonie, 
Nice to meet another Pankhu Fan.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Now, It's Jaanvi tho.. 
& Waiting to have some really beautiful time in this forum, with you all ..
:)

Poulami11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hi, Fiz here ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Just like you all i too had been waiting for the forum to open. Hope we all have a good time here. From the promo's the show is worth watching and discussing.
Watching for Ridhi, been waiting since Savitri ended. She's doing a negative role and i know she's going to be amazing. Disha and  Sudeep are good actors too. So the show should be an interesting watch for all.

Hey, Fiz..
Totally Seconded.. Promos are really much intriguing & worth watching..
Though I never followed any Riddhi;s show before, But yaa.. I   know, She is a brilliant  actress with a very genuine personalities.. & It's gonna be really amazing to watch some classy & Brilliant pieces of acting of all these Trios. I'm already hooked on..  
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm watching this show 4 Sudeep I usually follow all his shows he's a great actor n I bet his chemistry with both heroines will b gud
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Am Sadhana 
Am very excited to see Ridhi back have been a fan of hers since Marayada days am sure she is going to knock My socks off in her negative role and the Promos caught my attention since day one.

Melkor thumbnail
Hello everyone!!! ๐Ÿค—
My name is Ayesha/Ashi/Ash/Ashu.Call me anything.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
I am a big,big,big fan of Ridhi.Loved her in Maryada and Savitri.Now I am interested to see her in a negative character.

I did not follow Pyaar Ka Dard regularly.But from whatever I had seen of it,I found Disha to be a great actress.

I have seen Sudeep in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki.He is really cute.

So we have a sweet and beautiful show with a lovely cast.Let's enjoy it together.I am hoping to make some really good friends over here.