Live update...20th jan

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Epi starts with everyone trying to call shaurya...but no one picks the call...harish files a missing complaint ..police reaches the venue...they start suspecting sharma's...mahek asks them to first find him they can suspect anyone...they show the car...someone first throws pen...then sherwani and then mobile ...police finds the pagdi outside the gate and suspect its kidnapping ...mahek breaks down hearing it...she goes to mandap and sits there saying he promised me he will come back...mama calls jaggi and he informs that they didnt kidnapped SK as when they reach the room he was missing from there..mahek is not ready to live mandap and go back to home..😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am controlling myself not to kill CV's and ST mentally . 🤬
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Epi starts with everyone trying to call shaurya...but no one picks the call...harish files a missing complaint ..police reaches the venue...they start suspecting sharma's...mahek asks them to first find him they can suspect anyone...they show the car...someone first throws pen...then sherwani and then mobile ...police finds the pagdi outside the gate and suspect its kidnapping ...mahek breaks down hearing it...she goes to mandap and sits there saying he promised me he will come back...mama calls jaggi and he informs that they didnt kidnapped SK as when they reach the room he was missing from there..mahek is not ready to live mandap and go back to home..😭

j
So bina poonch ke langoor is back! Uff! That was one last villain missing from the crazy lot! 

Must find another serial to watch! 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold : OMG NOOO
Ajay, I am placing all my hopes on you. I hope you have kidnapped Shaurya. 
Now I am kinda worried. No revenge please CVs.

Thank you Shamz for the LU ðŸ¤—
Edited by AyeChavanni - 7 years ago
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Shams! So that was the twist! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Manoyana - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sham for the brief update ðŸ˜†
Shaurie kidnapped himself ðŸ˜† this was his masterplan all along ðŸ˜† or
Ajay or some other unknown person did the evil deed 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

I am controlling myself not to kill CV's and ST mentally . 🤬

I share with you but they will kill us first with all this suspence ðŸ˜¡
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shamz is that the LU for the entire episode? Or there is more to come? What was the precap?
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks Sham for the brief update ðŸ˜†

Shaurie kidnapped himself ðŸ˜† this was his masterplan all along ðŸ˜† or
Ajay or some other unknown person did the evil deed 

Ajay is a possibility but still it was very clear the person in the drivers seat was Shaurya only...!
To confuse us CVs may project as if it cud be Ajay but surely Shaurya sabka baap hai ...😆😆😆
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Home!! Her house is gutted!!!