Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I am looking for this story... i just remember ending... and its like "Geet and Maan started loving each other after problems. Maan declared Geet as his wife in front of media or office. When she went to KC everybody start gossiping that she got job or internship in KC because her husband is MD. But Geet shouts at everyone saying she applied for the internship as a normal person and she gave interview to Maan."
there is one more thing i remember but i am not sure its from the same story or different... Geet was standing in Maan's office and Maan throw all the documents of hers. 

Help meee 
Edited by Soju. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I also want to read...
Acidity thumbnail
Cookie the fairy... help us 
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I wish I could help you 😳
sun4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soju.

I am looking for this story... i just remember ending... and its like "Geet and Maan started loving each other after problems. Maan declared Geet as his wife in front of media or office. When she went to KC everybody start gossiping that she got job or internship in KC because her husband is MD. But Geet shouts at everyone saying she applied for the internship as a normal person and she gave interview to Maan."

Help meee 

I think its Pyaar ka Ehsaas by muskaan in which maan recognised geet is his wife after 4 years.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1441542
Acidity thumbnail
OK i will check... i dont remember the start at all