Who is soundarya and who brought up saiyam

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Once thy haved showed soundarya calling in his phone and who brought up saiyam and this baby wants saiyam to out of bh many hidden things r to be shown

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They might bring in someone later possibly a negative character who instigated Sayyam against his mother in the first place. I think she will cause issues between Sayyam and Suhani.
rameeraa87 thumbnail
I wNt saiyam to be surrogate child of yuvani or yuvani child brought up by twin dadi to teach chandrakala a lesson bcoz chandralala told to hertein u r alone always and be alinevalways so she brought up saiyam to teach without family also people r good all the times she is cursing saiyam as not birlas so i want her nosecut i want saiyam not accepting as birlas and i want her truth come out infront of all wgat she dobe to suhani
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was actually thinking about this today. Sayyam used to speak to someone on the phone about his plans. I wonder if they will revisit this and show him who brought him up
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish its barbie...n she actually had yuvani baby wen she went to jail...nobody knew n she gave birth to saiyyam...if it cums this way saiyyam will be yuvanis eldest child...n will b elder than krishna...n it will b fun to watch babys reaction wen she cums 2 know tht...😆
sterday after dadi saying tht he is not a birla...i really wish it cums out to b like he is a birla...
rameeraa87 thumbnail
I also want this same and baby knows something bcoz she always ruining suhani life and want to go out of bh and saiyam knows baby char when yuvraj married suhani see her face I think she is relative of Barbie want to heir this property she knows yuvan is puppet maybe the kid born out of rape have died bcoz of his immunitybproblem always dadi is saying he is not birla and also one thought while yuvani haldi bfore leap with kids both fall on water r drugged or something bcoz thy r not normal pls post the pic of that maybe that evil dadi done something bcoz of that sambhav always wantsvto consummate  
rameeraa87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

i wish its barbie...n she actually had yuvani baby wen she went to jail...nobody knew n she gave birth to saiyyam...if it cums this way saiyyam will be yuvanis eldest child...n will b elder than krishna...n it will b fun to watch babys reaction wen she cums 2 know tht...😆

sterday after dadi saying tht he is not a birla...i really wish it cums out to b like he is a birla...

always taunting him and saiyam mannerism like yuvraj  always angry and  giving reps to women and loving his mother and he thinks practically like yuvraj 
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

always taunting him and saiyam mannerism like yuvraj  always angry and  giving reps to women and loving his mother and he thinks practically like yuvraj 

xactly...i find many simalarities btw yuvraj n saiyyam...😊...n this show is showing many illogical things...then y cant this happen...?
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

I also want this same and baby knows something bcoz she always ruining suhani life and want to go out of bh and saiyam knows baby char when yuvraj married suhani see her face I think she is relative of Barbie want to heir this property she knows yuvan is puppet maybe the kid born out of rape have died bcoz of his immunitybproblem always dadi is saying he is not birla and also one thought while yuvani haldi bfore leap with kids both fall on water r drugged or something bcoz thy r not normal pls post the pic of that maybe that evil dadi done something bcoz of that sambhav always wantsvto consummate  

b4 leap means when..?can u pls explain wen this happened?
rameeraa87 thumbnail
During haldi yuvani in water pool  with kids I'm just thinking bcoz in that epi yuvani was not like normal or maybe  I'm mistaken in epi 707  see it on hotstar or if not this saiyam is yuvani surrogate kid that will be thectwist bcoz dadi was telling Barbie cheated me and suhani telling u will not acceptvthevkid so maybe or another thing twin dadi doing this to show my upbringing without family to chandrakalavwherevyuvan is may be thy r twins(yuvan and saiyam) maybevyuvani has three kids during delivery in ssel anything can hap I'm confused and that baby eagerness for money making me thinking she knows something