Ghulaam || 19th January 2017 Written Update || I've to marry Shivani!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ghulam Episode 4 - 19th January 2017 Written Update #1 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Shivani and Rangeela meet again.

Episode:

The Episode starts with Shivani running from a dog and bumps into Rangeela. They fall on the floor. Shivani on top of Rangeela. Shivani's aunt and uncle see them and get shocked. After a few seconds, Shivani gets up and Rangeela also. Her aunt and uncle arrive there and ask them "What happened?" Shivani says "a dog was behind me, so I got scared and ran". Her uncle says "You did the right thing by escaping." Her aunt says "What did she do right? She fell down and made him also fall down. Shivani, I know you came here for the first time and I understand your fear, I understand you fear when you are in a train. But fearing of a dog? really?" Rangeela says that he is going now. Shivani cries. Aunty says "I apologize, she gets scared of very very small things." He says "I know aunty, I understand. But I am leaving because I don't want you to talk to her like that in front of me." Shivani looks at him with a shocked face. He was about to go but then stop and turns around. He says "You cooked very well. Really. I ate from your handsmade food that's why I want to give you an advice. A dog never bites when a human doesn't run, but if a human runs, then a dog will definitely bite. Remember this." He smiles and leaves from there.

In the morning. A pandit is at Veer's place, Veer's mother watches pandit and waits. The pandit looks on something. Babhi puts something on a water and gives it to Veer's mother, she was about to give it to pandit but Veer and his dad come. Veer's dad shouts at the pandit. Veer gets angry on pandit and grabs his collars. Pandit says that the junior Malik has to marry in a few days.

Rangeela sits on a roof. Veer's dad calls him and says that he needs a girl in just an hour! he says "Listen to me carefully, the girl should have eyes but can not see well." Rangeela recalls how Shivani bumped into him while he was driving the motorcycle. Veer's dad continues: "Who has legs, but can not walk far away.." Rangeela again recalls, how Shivani couldn't walk through the street. He continues with: "And who has no one behind her.." Rangeela recalls what Shivani's aunt said "Shivani is alone." Veer's dad continues again: "And who is from far away and no one can follow her." Rangeela says "I found her Malik, however you wanted, I found her." Malik smiles and they cut the call.

Rangeela comes to the place where he met Shivani last time. Outside of the hospital. But he can't see her anywhere and asks someone where she is, that woman says that they went to their place. Rangeela sits on his bike and looks at himself on the mirror of his bike and says "So I'll have to go to her place."

Shivani is at her place, she sits near some lake and washes clothes. Some of the girls ask her if she bumped into someone loveable. Shivani starts smiling and recalls how she bumped into Rangeela and how both fell down. And then a girl says "look when taking the loveable guy's name she got angry." Shivani says "Why should I be angry? Or even if I would have found someone, then what would have been happened? I don't believe in love. I will marry someone whom my parents think is good."

A girl sees a guy coming out of the lake... (guess who it is;) haha) Shivani sees him and gets shocked when that it's Rangeela. Shivani says "He?? Again? He followed me from delhi?" The girls get shocked. Shivani runs and tells the girls that she is going home. Rangeela comes out from the lake and the girls look at him and laugh. Rangeela says "Hi.." and is confused.. He asks them "Why do you look at me like this?" The girls ask him if he is searching for Shivani. Rangeela nods. The girls tell him to follow them and they will show him her house. Rangeela smiles. One of the girls asks him for a selfie... Rangeela smiles and agrees. They take selfie.

Shivani runs home. She arrives home, her aunt asks her what happened. The girls and Rangeela walk through the city. He asks them to show Shivani's house. They finally arrive at Shivani's home but then he gets a call from Veer's father. He asks him "What happened?" Rangeela says "I am standing outside of the girl's house, I'll take her tonight." Rangeela tells the girls that someone important happened in Delhi, so he has to leave. But one girl says "When you leave, then how will you meet her?" He asks her for her mobile phone. She gives it to him and then he says "My number is saved in your phone and yours in mine." The girls smile. He says bye and leaves from there.

Veer's dad calls Rangeela and asks him "Before you take the girl, first make her marry to someone." Rangeela is confused. He says "Ok, forget it, you marry her!." Rangeela is shocked and asks "Me?" (Sorry guys.. I didn't understand what he said..) They cut the call.

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Rangeela and Shivani are marrying each other. Shivani think "I hope, he will be the one, my soulmate!" Rangeela thinks "This is just a game to me" Shivani says "Now, my every step will be with my husband."

Please leave a like and comment!

I am sooo sorry for late Written Update,

firstly, I live abroad, so time difference.. and then I need to download the Episode and watch it and write it, everything takes time. But I hope you don't mind.

-- Violetta.
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much Nazzz ๐Ÿค—
Kaisi hai ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlet1210

Thank you soo much Nazzz ๐Ÿค—
Kaisi hai ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMg.. hello๐Ÿ˜ณ Long time hunnn๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am fine and you?

btw.. thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. So, Veer is going to marry an already married girl!!! 
What in the world!!!! 
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

OMg.. hello๐Ÿ˜ณ Long time hunnn๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am fine and you?

btw.. thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

I m fine too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kya karun ab hostel Mei Rehti hun yahan laptop nai hai mera phone se aane ka Mann nai karta
Mai toh Ghulam bhi nai dekh paati Abhi WU hi sahara ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
suja3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the written update.. ๐Ÿค—
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thaku for the WU, Violet..
Rangeela laaya hai saut ๐Ÿ˜†
sang625 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Veer's dad calls Rangeela and asks him "Before you take the girl, first make her marry to someone." Rangeela is confused. He says "Ok, forget it, you marry her!." Rangeela is shocked and asks "Me?" (Sorry guys.. I didn't understand what he said..) They cut the call.

Veers dad will tell rangeela to make that girl marry to a tree or dog.rangeela asks why.veers dad will tell "just do what i say".rangeela then asks him- "should i first make her marry to a tree or dog and then bring to berhampur or, should i kidnap her first and then bring to berhampur and den make her marry to dog or tree?"
Veers dad will tell him-Okay,forget dog or tree!you make her marry to you.
Rangeela will ask him-Me?
Veers dad-yes you.you are not less than dog or tree.Isnt it?
The screen pauses on Rangeelas face.
Then tomorows promo is shown.

Hope it was useful๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang625

Veers dad will tell rangeela to make that girl marry to a tree or dog.rangeela asks why.veers dad will tell "just do what i say".rangeela then asks him- "should i first make her marry to a tree or dog and then bring to berhampur or, should i kidnap her first and then bring to berhampur and den make her marry to dog or tree?"
Veers dad will tell him-Okay,forget dog or tree!you make her marry to you.
Rangeela will ask him-Me?
Veers dad-yes you.you are not less than dog or tree.Isnt it?
The screen pauses on Rangeelas face.
Then tomorows promo is shown.

Hope it was useful๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

omg... Thanks a lot dear!๐Ÿ˜ณ I understood that veers dad wanted shivani to make marry with something but then I didnt understand that's why I wrote someone.. maybe I was wrong with someTHING..๐Ÿ˜† dog and tree??? is he kidding???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ