Please sona don't cry like tulsi parvati

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't want any tear in her eyes due to that b**** stunt at hotel. She is inspiration to many girls I don't want any crying scenes after that. Hope she face it strongly.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope so too...she has faced many hardships in life...she can face this one strongly too...
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dev doesn't deserve Sona...still deep inside my heart m believing dev just pretending infront of sona  Edited by binuuu - 7 years ago
Cutiepie.sona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both are pretending of being unaffected by each other's presence..
If Dev can pretend to be Casanova toh Sona too will not easily show her hidden feelings!
Par jaise hi ek ne blurt out kiya tabhi dusra bhi ekdum theek ho jaega!😉😉

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mujhe hi Rona araha hai jab ki mera koi BF bhi nahi hai aur Na hi koi ex to sona to roegi hi
Sameera776 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she will cry.It hearts for her to see Dev like this Bcoz she still respect him unlike dev.I wants her to stay strong more nd proved Dev that it also doesn't matter for her to see him with girls
dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is going to cry once she gets in the room but not infront of him.. poor sona ... idiot devEdited by dlavanya - 7 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
I dont think Sona is going to cry. 
If she could overcome the circus at the awards without being embarrased or fumbling, I'm sure she wont cry. But she'll be irritated for sure.
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Offcourse she wud get sad...but hopefully wud nt show it. I dnt want her to get jealous n trying to find out more abt the girl or Dev's lifestyle.