same story again and again

ratisha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

anyy ways donot think ekta and her creative team is using same style again and again.
first their is the raaz then second person involved blackmails jai, then bani some how come to know abt the raaz and she yells at the top of her voice"i hateu Mr walia" and somehow with some stupid cd she knows Mr walia is innocent and then goes back to him and then she say i want my krishna back mr walia. jai is the only one is suffering since the  three sisters came in his life. 😭 

there is only 5 things happening in Ks since it had started
1 party
2 raazs (jasooi included) 
3 confessions turned into dream squences

4 staring session of jai and bani broken by pia

5 jai our superman slapping every third member of walia khandan 

u tell me guys any other thing happening in ks that i have missed

Edited by ratisha - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

There were no raazs at the start ...with the leap they will end its getting closer to leap now...Partys i agree with you 😃 they have one every week buts it become part of kasamh se though one stage they had pooajas often as well........ Its not ektas fault only 😳 i do not think shes even there half of the time she gets involved with story thats about it I THINK thats not saying alot.
***srk*** thumbnail
hahahah! thats really true and it makes me laugh like a fool! my lil bro is asking me what happened coz im supposed to study! heheheh thats really funny! 😆
pamma10 thumbnail
fed up..........know all this but cann't control.........but now I think time to stop watching or reading updates............ 😕 😕
***srk*** thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamma10

fed up..........know all this but cann't control.........but now I think time to stop watching or reading updates............ 😕 😕

hey me too! i even dont read properly the updates, only read some posts so have general ideas of what is happening! but i come on if for my friends or brilliant FFs!😊

TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 😆 hota hai yaar....but i does not stop us from coming bck.....
ratisha thumbnail

we can stop watching ks or stop reading the updates but one thing we cannot stop doing is to come to Ks forum. We joke around and posts silly topics and sometimes geniue one too 😉 and drool over ram, read so many lovely fanfictions written by so many talented writers in our forum  and do lot of masti. atlest this is the reason i come to the forum. i really love chatting with u all guys

thanks for being so sweet and cool😎

🤗 

🤗

🤗

🤗

🤗

🤗

🤗

🤗

Edited by ratisha - 17 years ago
fribaadelyar thumbnail