Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If someone has twitter, please tweet her and ask? she has replied to so many rohanite tweets, but no one asked her if she was sure of the elimination. 
Or we will have to wait for live feed. 

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam589

Also, the instagram's admin that Diandra got this info from  is from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Just sayin

hmmm what about sonalifan?
sam589 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

hmmm what about sonalifan?

I can't see sonalifan's twitter it is private and i don't have twitter to follow her   

this time the showmakers are taking last moment decisions, like cancelling evictions etc. They saved a certain someone because her relative made a deal to give very personal masala to bb (wink wink). So nobody can be 100% sure what is going on. 

Anyway, I don't know what is truth and what is not, but the bottom line is, let us be positive. Agar rohan eliminate hua to hum Sunday ko sad honge na abhi Rohan ghar me hai . Let us not give up just yet ðŸ˜³
sam589 thumbnail
Jeetega bhai jeetega
Apna Rohan Jeetega ðŸ¥³
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't see sonalifan's twitter it is private and i don't have twitter to follow her

this time the showmakers are taking last moment decisions, like cancelling evictions etc. They saved a certain someone because her relative made a deal to give very personal masala to bb (wink wink). So nobody can be 100% sure what is going on.

Anyway, I don't know what is truth and what is not, but the bottom line is, let us be positive. Agar rohan eliminate hua to hum Sunday ko sad honge na abhi Rohan ghar me hai . Let us not give up just yet😳

🤗
FanOfRohan thumbnail

If someone has twitter, please tweet her and ask? she has replied to so many rohanite tweets, but no one asked her if she was sure of the elimination.

Or we will have to wait for live feed.

Tweeted her. She hasn't replied back yet.

amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gm rohanites,
Hearing all the eviction rumours😭😭. Still m thinking positive. It is just not possible to evict Rohan comparing Mona. He has v good fanbase. Just praying nd praying. 
Rohan ftw
He has already won millions of hearts
Prince of India ftw
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reading all the posts nd m getting really worried for him now.
Just praying tht all the rumours are not true. 
FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

We still have 2.5 hrs before the voting line closes. keep voting guys

Voting lines are still open for me west coast, USA. I am still voting noy sure if that will count. 😭

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
to push Lopa to top2 Rohan would be eliminated...great bb...cursing u this will be ur last season...so show scripted they evict according to their wish not according to  voting