Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: amrutha26

I am bidding farewell to colors tv. Its my way of taking revenge for the treatment they gave to rohan.

Just for their theme they killed Rohan's chances of winning. I am sure now if Rohan was given fair treatment he would have been the winner. manveer se kahin zyada acha tha aur he hamara Rohan. No worries he will be more successful. This is not the end. Rohan ki success journey to abhi shuru hui he.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am spending more time on twitter just because I get to see lots of updates there.

But I agree finale editing was bakwaas. I really wanted to see Rohan and Lopa together after their such dramatic eviction. Lopa may have just hugged him.

Ro was looking super cool in his dance performance with Salman but edited out lots of that part too.

There are amazing pics of Ro on twitter. I will post some tomorrow.

FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheebri

</div>
<div>
Just for their theme they killed Rohan's chances of winning. I am sure now if Rohan was given fair treatment he would have been the winner. manveer se kahin zyada acha tha aur hehamara Rohan. No worries he will be more successful. This is not the end. Rohan ki success journey to abhi shuru hui he.

Rohan must have won hands down if this was all celebrity season. They didn't let him play for most of the weeks, first because of captaincy ban and second because of nominations. He pretty much performed only 50% still managed to shine.

Rohan is a rockstar.

amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

For all Rohan fans- presenting Rhohanchi for you after BB

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4gt0rFHZqU&feature=youtu.be&a=

They are so cute together

V v v happy to see both of them. They are v cute. 
amrutha26 thumbnail

Just for their theme they killed Rohan's chances of winning. I am sure now if Rohan was given fair treatment he would have been the winner. manveer se kahin zyada acha tha aur he hamara Rohan. No worries he will be more successful. This is not the end. Rohan ki success journey to abhi shuru hui he.

When seeing the finale only one thought was coming to my mind. Rohan is more deserving than all of these. But since he seems happy now its ok for me
amrutha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

I am spending more time on twitter just because I get to see lots of updates there.

But I agree finale editing was bakwaas. I really wanted to see Rohan and Lopa together after their such dramatic eviction. Lopa may have just hugged him.

Ro was looking super cool in his dance performance with Salman but edited out lots of that part too.

There are amazing pics of Ro on twitter. I will post some tomorrow.

Plz plz do post our rohan s pics
FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha26

Plz plz do post our rohan s pics

Sure. I will. Tomorrow.

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Still in main forum Rohan is the topic of discussion. Now Rohan Kanchi being discussed I hope Rohan Kanchi keeps away from all these stupid gossips and enjoy their togetherness. Really love them as a couple too adorable.

Sarun_wahifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rohan's fanclub is already open you can join us Rohanites at Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

Thanks a ton
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSyyii4ENMAEdited by Aleesha7777 - 7 years ago