Chupke Chupke - Shraman OS

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Removed because the author is a crazy lady apparently who loves the forum to the level of addiction. This is me going cold turkey😊

Edited by deltadawn - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol. ..if a bout of viral fever and a sick leave from office does this good to you and to us...bring it on baby😛

Mamiji's reaction really cracked me up...gaadi le aaye ho toh chalein😆😆

Seriously the forum is so dead today!!
LubnaK786 thumbnail
That was really cute. I like stories on pregnant Sumo and protective Shravan, they are so adorable. Miss them so much but thanks to all the writers here we get to imagine what we wanted to see on the show. Good one. You are very impromptu writer Dips. Keep writing more of such.

Lubna.
deltadawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmanair356

Lol. ..if a bout of viral fever and a sick leave from office does this good to you and to us...bring it on baby😛

Mamiji's reaction really cracked me up...gaadi le aaye ho toh chalein😆😆

Seriously the forum is so dead today!!

Shaam se forum pe chakkar maar maar ke pak gayi... Tu kaha chali gayi thi re... Tum logo ke intezar me boriyat me OS likh daala. Always wanted to see this for Shraman .. #futikismat 
deltadawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: LubSha

That was really cute. I like stories on pregnant Sumo and protective Shravan, they are so adorable. Miss them so much but thanks to all the writers here we get to imagine what we wanted to see on the show. Good one. You are very impromptu writer Dips. Keep writing more of such.

Lubna.

Thanks Lubna but cant take credit for this... This is chori ki maal as I mentioned its based on a scene from the movie... But I was thinking it would be so cute on Shraman.
reshmanair356 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deltadawn

Shaam se forum pe chakkar maar maar ke pak gayi... Tu kaha chali gayi thi re... Tum logo ke intezar me boriyat me OS likh daala. Always wanted to see this for Shraman .. #futikismat 

Arre yahin hoon. ..khud bhi pak gayi hoon. ..took a leave today. ..socha forum par hi rahoongi din bhar. ..par yahan toh sannata hai bhai. .why are you up so late? ...neend nahi aa rahi hai kya?
Yaar I just used the ATM dialogue on someone. ..ATM chalogi mere saath. ..line mein gappe maarenge😆...

Breezyexpanse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS Dipti
Loved it
Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice and entertaining/interesting story!!!!
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved it...
thanx for PM...😊
nileshni679 thumbnail
One of its kind loved it to the core