FF Beauty And The Beast !!Coming Soon

storywriter098 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Meet Mr. Beast,Anant Bajpai, the ruthless owner and CEO of the Bajpai Corporate Towers of Mumbai. He is the richest and the most successful billionaire of India, for his own good.

At the age of 32 he has a high repute in the business world, owning a large number of resorts, pharmaceutical industries, education institutes and life care units. He has only one aim - to make money! Due to his arrogant and classy ways, the entire business world fears him, because when Anant gets angry, he is capable of turning the world upside-down.

He is the heartless and emotionless Casanova, who doesn't give two hoots about anyone's emotions and he specifically hates even the mention of relationships. He is a sexy beast, who when walks women to his bed. He can't be seen with one woman at all, and that is why women swoon over him. His arrogance and attitude know no bounds, which is the only reason why he had reach to the heights of unexplainable success! Men are jealous of him due to the perfect, dynamic and confident aura he carries around, but he don't give a damn about what others feel about him or what media writes about him! Anant Bajpai does what Anant Bajpai wants!!

But it is a deep irony that behind every ruthless man there are deep hidden secrets and dark pasts which are the reasons why they become the way they are. The same principle applies to this sexy beast too, who might be a devil on the planet earth, but has a heart hidden beneath all his beastly charade, which he never reveals to anyone but his mother, Sughanda and his best friend, Abhay Mishra. They are both aware of the real and broken Anant who is hiding behind his callous faade.

Now meet Ms.Beauty, the ever so gorgeous and elegant Navya GuptaShe is a goddess of beauty, who when walks attracts the entire male population but doesn't care about men. In her words, no one deserves Navya Gupta until they know how to value relationships. At the age of 22, she is a graduate who aspires to make big in the world of business, but she doesn't have enough resources to cope with the challenges of the cruel world, consequently deciding to work to make a living for herself.

In her words, she has no one in this world and that is why she stays in a girl's hostel, but is it really so? There are secrets behind her sweet and sour mask, that are only known to her, which are indirectly hiding her vulnerable self. She hates one person with all the passion from her heart, and that is none other than Anant Bajpai. Behind every hate there is a big reason and navya's has as big a reason as any. And, to satisfy her hate, she is on mission, to ruin the Anant.+

There are deep and dark secrets of the two broken people, which might shake you from your deepest core of your heart. There is hate which is capable of burning the world, there is revenge which might ruin the very existence and there is attraction and romance which will pave the way for a dark and intense love story.

So what happens, when Mr. Beast meets Ms. Beauty? Sparks will definitely fly, but with their big fat egos, will these two people discover that beautiful feeling of love?

To know the answer, embark on hateful and sexy love journey!!

PROLOGUE

"Put me down you scoundrel! Monster, leave me alone or else I will scream!" navya yelled at him, hitting him on his back while he carried her effortlessly on his shoulders and took long strides towards his bedroom.

Once inside his king size room, he threw her on the bed with a smirk plastered on his face and started unbuttoning his shirt making her eyes go wide in shock.

"What are you doing?" She asked, stuttering while he continued to undo his buttons, one by one, making her gulp in fear. She stared at him in shock and bewilderment, not understanding his scandalous activity

"You dared to defy me, and then you have some nerve calling me an animal, so now see for yourself what type of animal I am?" He replied in his serious manly voice which sent shivers down her spine. He took steps towards the bed while she kept on shifting back, shaking her head, but before she could even jump out of bed, he grabbed her ankles and hovered above her.

"Now I will show you what Anant Bajpai is capable of Miss Navya," he stated with a grinning smirk on his lips while she stared at him with a horror struck expression as the fear of losing herself to him took place in her heart and mind. She let a lone tear escape her eye. He held her hands above her head while she struggled under his hold.

"Stop struggling!! As much as I want it, you do it too." He ordered angrily. He didn't know at whom he was more angry, her for struggling or himself for being so affected by everything she does.

"I did it for your mother, how can you not see that?" She asked with disbelief. Something in her told her that he won't do anything wrong with her. He wasn't that heartless as to hurt a girl's dignity, but the way he was seething in anger at present, she wasn't sure of what to think of him. His alcohol smell was burning her nostrils and she was sure he wasn't in his right mind to even understand what he was doing

"And I told you to not interfere in my life ever. I brought you here for only one reason, which you clearly don't remember now, so let me remind you tonight in every way I can so that next time you won't dare to mess with me." He replied with his piercing gaze while she stared at him right in his eyes

"Do whatever you want you beast! I am not scared of you, do you get that?" She yelled at him, while he pressed his body more to her.

"Yes, I am a beast and now this beast will teach you to stay out of his path or else he will burn you down along with him!" He admitted with confidence and entwined his fingers along with hers as she was already trapped between him and his bed. Her heart was pounding at the possibility of what was running in his mind and what he might do next until she felt his cold lips on her neck and her body froze under his touch

He peppered open mouthed kisses on her neck while her body moved beneath him still fighting off the feelings he created in her system. She hated him, yet she was enjoying the way he was claiming her.

"Anant," she moaned softly with closed eyes, stopping him halfway as her voice registered in his brains. He looked up at her face to see her eyes closed while a tear was escaping her eye, and he immediately backed off from her and yelled his lungs out; "Get out of my room!"

She opened her eyes in shock as she heard his angry shouts while he put on his shirt again. She sat up straight in his bed while he gazed at her angrily and yelled again, making her flinch, "I said get out of here, don't you understand?"

Seeing her not moving, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of his bed, making her stagger on her feet, and started to drag her along with him.

"What the hell is your f**king problem, you beast! Stop dragging me like you own me!" She yelled, freeing her wrist from his while he shot daggers at her.

"Get the hell out of here and don't you dare show me your face until I want you to, you s**t!" He yelled angrily, not even caring what endearment he used for her. The moment his words entered her ears, her hand raised on its own and... SLAP!  

Edited by storywriter098 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAVANT28 thumbnail
seems interesting... update soon.
NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
wow. story looks promising.. continue soon
NAVANT28 thumbnail
PLS update dear... waiting... waiting...waiting... waiting... waiting...