ATTENTION - List out your favorites

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello friends. Hope you all are doing great. 
From many days I had something different in my mind and therefore decided today to implement it. 
I have written so many FFs in this forum and I truly feel that you all loved them. Hence I decided to to ask you all about which was your favorite one. Here is the list of my FF -
1- Jane dil me kabse he tu... 
2- Dil to paagal hai... 
3- Tum jo aaye... 
4- Kabhi alvida na kehna... 
5- Hatred love... 
6- Thodasa pyar hua he, thoda he baki... 
7- Luv by chance... 
8- Ishq hua... 
Here are my FF which are written in descending order of their completion. I request you all to please comment your favorite FF with the reason so that I can know. 
NOTE - these all are the completed stories. I have not mentioned the incomplete one. But if you want to mention any incomplete one you can, so that I can think to complete it 
THANK YOU 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAVANT28 thumbnail
yes!!..I think,i'm the first to reply here. ok,all r my favourites. bt i liked ishq hua most. then tum jo ayee..,luv by chance..r the top 3 in my list. I would like to mention 3 more-hatred love,Thodasa pyar hua... & dil to pagal hai also. Edited by NAVANT28 - 7 years ago
-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really loved all ur ff's ... For me its very difficult to choose one thanks a lot for such a lovely stories hugggsss
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAVANT28

yes!!..I think,i'm the first to reply here. ok,all r my favourites. bt i liked ishq hua most. then tum jo ayee..,luv by chance..r the top 3 in my list. I would like to mention 3 more-hatred love,Thodasa pyar hua... & dil to pagal hai also.

Thank you so much. I think you mentioned almost all. Well thodasa pyar hua he was my personal favorite as it had emotions more. Thank you for your dear 
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -meru-

I really loved all ur ff's ... For me its very difficult to choose one thanks a lot for such a lovely stories hugggsss

Thanks alottt dear for such a great compliment. I just asked you all so that I can know what was your favorite story. I want to add that from your side I love "tum hi ho". That was my favorite 
NAVANT28 thumbnail
actually u r r8..its so confusing bcz all r so amazing..
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAVANT28

actually u r r8..its so confusing bcz all r so amazing..

Thanks alottt. 
-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILuvAnya

Thanks alottt dear for such a great compliment. I just asked you all so that I can know what was your favorite story. I want to add that from your side I love "tum hi ho". That was my favorite 

awww thank u so much .. ðŸ˜Š 
Saumya96 thumbnail

awww thank u so much .. ðŸ˜Š 

Welcome dear 
NAVANT28 thumbnail

awww thank u so much ..😊

even i also loved the ff 'tum hi ho' & wanna read more new ff from u..